I'm sorry, but I'm about to destroy Bitcoin. I'm the most unlucky person I know and I bought Bitcoin with margin at 17k...

I'm sorry, but I'm about to destroy Bitcoin. I'm the most unlucky person I know and I bought Bitcoin with margin at 17k, pretty close to ATH at Bitfinex. It's going to drop to at least 12400, so I get liquidated. Exit all crypto markets.

This is an older pic, BTW. I also bought IOTA at the top (after buy at 5 dollars and selling at 3.2), so my liquidation price got higher 'cause IOTA is going down.

Thanks for killing bitcoin.
Now alts can go back up a little bit.
>exit all crypto market
Nah dude. You mean time to enter alt market for those money flow from btc to alts.

Buying the ATH isn't unluck, it's retardation.

By exit crypto markets he means enter alt markets, get the fuck in here for moon mission

>go to 2k
>don't buy ath
>go to 5k
>don't buy ath
>goes to 10k
>don't buy ath
I would say he's pretty unlucky. All those people that bought at ath got pretty good gains if hold

Thank you for your service user I was the one who bought at 12k last time and caused it to crash to 8k and liquidated me after I had bought at 8500 and it crashed to 5500 and I also got liquidated so we all have our part to do

Yeah but there's always a dip, it doesn't have to be huge but buying at the highest point ever is just foolish

All the alts look. Like they're about to drop. Crypto is dead!

Buying on margin after a 50% run in like 2 days is one of the most retarded things I've read on here

Leggi con attenzione questo commento

I am extremely unlucky. I'm almost believing the market knows when I buy/sell.

Reminder most trader loses money and you aren't someone special. Most people feel that way when market goes against them.
Best way for us to survive is buy and hold. And don't be greedy and do margin. That's how they get you.

>tfw I went long BCH/BTC at 0.18 and destroyed my money from 220k to 80k
You're not alone

I feel so miserable. I put my life savings in crypto on June. My original plan was to buy Bitcoin and hold, but I got very obsessed about crypto and then started buying alts. I was doing all right, until I started using margin.

how much do you have left ?
when I'm sad about having only 10k in crypto instead of the 30k+ if I just held since I bought I remember all the pajeets on Veeky Forums spending 12 hours a day reading about cryptos and trading their 200$ portfolio.

how much did you lose?

So you think that 5% dip counts as a correction?
Let me give you a helpful hint..

We're not in a correction until the sweat falling down your neck meets the sweat of your ass crack in a pool on your desk chair while your sitting up at 3am staring at a stamp chart 3 inches from your face trying to convince yourself thats its going to reverse any second now. Your hand shaking like a Parkinson's patient over an oily mouse when suddenly you feel the dire need to take a shit but you vomit in your mouth a little bit instead and before you have time to question how those two bodily functions could possibly be related we've already dropped another 20%. You've now got a big red dildo candle showing a 60% loss in a matter of minutes staring back at you as price has dipped far below your buy in spot, all the profits you made over the past several weeks, dreams of that new car, that new house disappear in an instant and you cant imagine what possibly could have caused this.

You default to erroneously blaming the Chinese but that doesn't quite add up so you take to twitter with panicked breath searching for anyone, anything that might have the answer as to what the F is happening. Of course no one has any more of a clue then you do so you immediately start to internalize the struggle. What starts as a whisper of "why didn't I just sell" turns into a rampage scream in the back of your mind, after all its so obvious that this was the top, it's so clear now looking back, of course that was the top how the hell didn't I see that 15 minutes ago? Meanwhile we're down another 5% and you just can't take it anymore. Tears are rushing from your eyes, something that looks like dried blood is all over your arm emanating from the spot you didn't realize you were subconsciously digging your fingernail into. You close your eyes just for a moment but when they reopen you realize you've somehow already logged into your Coinbase account and punched in a sell order. Thats it. You sold. Your devastated, but manage to breathe a small sigh of relief. Well at least i can't lose anymore you say, at least i walked away with something. Your emotionally and physically exhausted now but you manage to drag yourself across the room, you fall flat on your bed with one final thought passing through your mind before you let the darkness overtake you..."why didn't i just sell the top?"

The events of the previous night come back to you in a flurry of blurred emotions and while you almost can't bring yourself to check the price you just have to know. How much lower did it go? After all, there is still a glimmer of a hope, you think well, perhaps it isn't all bad, perhaps I can buy back in a bit lower and make the losses back in the long term. You begrudgingly open a chart and whatever small amount of hope that remained escapes your lungs before the sigh hits your lips. Price has fully recovered, it's actually trading up 10% from yesterdays highs...

>bought bitcoin with margin
Why are people doing this?
Are there actually any wanna be traders here who didnt get rekt by using margin?

This is beautiful, user

>unlucky
more like stupid. trading crypto on margin desu senpaaai

Grazie per le tue borse negro

"unlucky"

story of our lives.

>I'm almost believing the market knows when I buy/sell.
They do. Learning algorithms map human responses. When it seems like the market is responding to you personally it means you're in the herd being corralled.

I hope this is true
>tfw shorted at 15k

This madman really did it

But I put so little money relative to all the money there is in crypto... God, I bought Iota at around 5 dollars yesterday or two days ago, then it started to dip really hard and I sold at 3 dollars. Then it started going up and up. I bought again at around 4.5 and sold at 5. I was right finally in a long time of being wrong. But then I bought more and it started to crash again. I'm wrong around 80-90% of times. It's insane. If I flipped a coin I would do better.

The worse you are at predicting the market, the less trades you should make and the longer term they should be.