This kills the deluded LINKie

youtube.com/watch?v=gFmKlkhoOXY
youtube.com/watch?v=x1R7wFK9SwE
smart contracts cannot possibly generate enough Oracle fees to justify Veeky Forums's irrational expectations

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bTjKDLV90Co
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this thread is gonna blow up when the retarded Linkies arrive let me shill my wares.Buy XLM

>right now
>right now
>right now
>says right now 20 fucking times in first few mins of video

No Linkie on earth ever said this is useful right now. We said Smartcontracts are the future. Invest now to get in on the ground floor, this is going to be a 1-2 year hodl.

This is the worst FUD yet
>there isn't enough need for Oracles
Anyone who isn't a genuine imbecile knows that Ethereum, all ERC20 tokens, and the rest of smart contract platforms need Oracles to have any real world impact at all.

t. someone who has never performed a DCF
what discount rate would you use, user?
and what are your projections for Oracle fees?

lets see you come up with something that makes sense supporting high valuations

no shit its a question of price/value not of need. why do you think vitalik wrote that he liked link's tech but that $32mm seemed expensive for an oracle?

Read the whitepaper, look it up yourself, do your own research. I don't care if you become rich or not.

I'm already up on Chainlink since I was smart and when all in at the 15 cent dip last week. Been green ever since and that's all that matters to me. This token is already making me money.

Buy LINK or get LINKED

Trips of truth. Everyone I've seen who FUDed LINK has been an absolute moron and everyone investing in it have been at least smart, most geniuses.

i've read the white paper. the paper never performs any market analysis to project out what sort of Oracle fees might be realistic for the future. this comment is retarded.

trips of truth gays. EEEEEEEEE
get it b4 its to late

So your argument is that its overvalued?
Tell me what makes Dragonchain worth more
Or what makes Veritaseum worth almost 5x more
Why Einsteinium has a 460m Marketcap, or why Populous has a 1.2bn marketcap

If you don't think that LINK is more useful than these other projects i've named, then you are beyond help.
I'm not saying that LINK should be billions, i'm just saying that it probably will be, because it outclasses 90% of shitcoins to a whole different dimension.

Well then the info isn't available and you should wait until it is. If you don't think it will be high, then don't buy Link. Simple enough. I already stated I don't care if you buy this or not, I've already doubled my money on Link this week.

Don't cry when this moons hard in a year though and you missed out on getting in at the ground floor.

>Everyone I've seen who FUDed LINK has been an absolute moron and everyone investing in it have been at least smart, most geniuses
To be fair, you need a very high IQ to understand smart oracles...

further, LINK has the distinction of being one of the few coins that needs to sell itself directly to large enterprises to gain adoption. unfortunately, it also has the distinction of having one of the most uneducated, cultlike group of bagholders. i dont even want to guess how many people have emailed Ari Juels asking where Sergey went

some even shittier shit being overvalued makes my less shitty shit under valued

kek

I saw this already.

2 things. 1, the moron in the video thinks eth transactions will be the end all for LINK. Already wrong, it's main use will be on hyperledger, like an estimated 300m/year in actual fiat transactions Swift does.

2, this guys says nobody uses smart contracts, at least not yet. This guy is a moron. If you applied this logic to everything coins wouldn't be worth anything. He talks like speculation isn't part of crypto. Outside of monero and BTC I don't think any of the cryptocurrencies are actually being used for real life shit.

KYS OP

wtf is this shit? This is EXACTLY why we buy right now, before it's mainstream

kek

see rebuttal in

lmao fucking rip chainlink

What is the projected use case?
Who is the customer?
What market is the customer in (not crypto)?
What is the trading volume of this market?
What is the possible volume of losses in this market due to shitty oracles?
Would shitty/compromised oracles allow manipulation of this market?
If you were the customer, what percentage of your fees would you be willing to pay to secure the oracles?

>some even shittier shit being overvalued makes my less shitty shit under valued

I can't tell if you're just being an idiot fuck face or what?
But yes, exactly that
If shit like einsteinium, bitshares, bytecoin, etc, can be 5-10x more valued than LINK, then it is a good indication that LINKs value will rise.
If you can't understand why that is, get the fuck out of crypto because youre an idiot

fuck off socrates

See what I mean? Whenever they go after LINK they say shit like "Sergey is fat that must mean things are not going well" or "LINKies are a cult! My God!", you never hear them talking about the technology, never about TA, no analysis, no knowledge, nothing at all.

> Outside of monero and BTC I don't think any of the cryptocurrencies are actually being used for real life shit

LTC, for moving BTC between exchanges when you cash in/out...

bubble logic. enjoy going broke.

>never about TA
THE ABSOLUTE STATE

"Multiwallet wallets are a bad things"

WTF is this fake NEET guy even talking about. A single key wallet is much LESS secure because it only has one single point of failure.

And why does he mix up cryptocurrency and cryptography but basically speaks nothing about cryptography.

I was actually looking forward to a real video with arguments, not a 15 year old using MS office from the 90s with 4 slides

Fair enough. I could have mentioned LTC and BCH for people that don't want to deal with the BTC congestion.

My point stands, 99% of crypto has no actual use. For the 1% that gets used, chainlink will make a lot more accessible.

>LINK has the distinction of being one of the few coins that needs to sell itself directly to large enterprises to gain adoption
Lol you have no idea what Chainlink is or does.

Protip: at the core it's a peer-to-peer contract solution.

Why would the size of the Oracle fee matter?

vitalik.ca/general/2017/10/17/moe.html
i think i understand it better than you do.

>i think i understand it better than you do.
No I understand it better than you do.

>kP5lx3lX
Please just admit you are the author of the shitty YouTube video that doesn't even have his facts right. Never mentioned hyperledger or SWIFT once!

I own 900 and it's not gonna do SHIT for me but I wanted to blow some of my fuck-you money just to be invested enough to tell other people it's a shit idea

at the beginning of the video he credits that the CL plan is to work across all block chains. however fundamentally the argument pertains to smart contracts in aggregate, not just on ethereum

>Notice that here, the cycle is not complete
>there needs to be an ongoing stream of buyers and sellers for the token to continue having its value
Well duh.
Literally BILLIONS of API calls are carried out every single day collectively by banks alone.
That's the whole point.

Lmao.

linkies are the most deluded of all bagholders

I didn't even bother to watch that shit
just tell me guys if it's this 80IQ subhuman saying that neo is a direct competitor to Chainlink again?

>26 mins
>23 mins

NOPE

Someone TL;DR this shit

Oh. My. God. This shit again.

We already told you last time, fucking neck yourself.

not an argument

How about this for an argument:

Some guy is fudding chainlink because he can't grasp the technology and is focusing on the price and economics of a market that barely exists yet.

No its not an argument. Its a message to you to kill yourself.

these videos are so retarded I wanted to buy more after seeing them (the first time, not now)

I'm not going to watch them again and I'm not to argue to a bunch of brainlets why they're wrong, if you don't know why I don't want you investing in LINK

probably you shouldn't be investing in crypto

irrelevant. the question should be:
- in 2020, how many smart contracts will exist across all block chains
- of those, how many will use chainlink
- of those, how many transactions will those contracts participate in per day
- of those, what is the aggregate transaction fee
- of that, what % of the fee can LINK nodes capture

WE DONT WANT YOU TO BUY CHAINLINK SO WHY DO YOU GIVE A FUCK.

nigger, you want us to convince you to buy ?
kek don't buy, noone needs you literally, actually I hope you never buy

>the emotional linkie gets triggered

what a dumbass. you ask 5 questions when you only need to ask 1. didn't you ever study business at a university?

>irrelevant
lel

>- in 2020, how many smart contracts will exist across all block chains
>- of those, how many will use chainlink
>- of those, how many transactions will those contracts participate in per day
>- of those, what is the aggregate transaction fee
>- of that, what % of the fee can LINK nodes capture
So in other words, how much is being paid in fees to Chainlink nodes?
What, like per day?

Why does that matter?

i'm utterly fascinated by retards who want to lose money consciously admitting that they want to lose money.

Emotional? I couldn't give a fuck about you. I hope you never buy chainlink.

screencaped

Lol because we will really make money from shilling this coin on biz. You realize that the target market for LINK is enterprise right? Take your pennies to the bank.

>- of those, how many will use chainlink
I don't feel like answering the other questions, but I'll answer this one. All of them. Every single one. Without chainlink smart contracts don't exist outside shitcoin to shitcoin trading.

Scenario A: suppose hypothetically that Chainlink were a centralized business, and that it was funded by fees paid in fiat to the nodes it operated. suppose that it decided to become a publicly traded company and sell shares.

Scenario B: now suppose that instead, Chainlink does all the same work of developing and marketing the product and outsources the node operation. to fund its development work it sells a token that will be given to node operators so that they can in turn sell in the open market and earn a profit.

Why should Scenario B be valued multiples more than Scenario A?

Don't feed him, he doesn't deserve to buy any LINK.

up

There's a nice argument for the future value of LINK that I haven't seen posted anywhere yet. I'm kind of afraid to do it myself, since I might want to accumulate more in the future.

>Why should Scenario B be valued multiples more than Scenario A?
Ask the market.

Also, what makes you say that B is "valued multiples more" than A?

please do user. I can't remember ever really reading an in-depth analysis of valuation

Good man. Keep this information to yourself.

doesn't matter how good the idea is or what the target market is. Just look at the gitter. Steve doesn't even have the economics for node reputation worked out. He doesn't know what the fuck he is doing and now he's playing with crypto cats. Your confidence in this project is delusional

There is a few factors (especially one) of the token-economy in link's case that will make it skyrocket. I 've seen it mentioned only once on Veeky Forums even though we get like 10 threads a day, keep your eye out user and you'll find out in the near future, Im sure not gonna spoonfeed all the fudding losers in this thread tho lol

Literally don't care, your arguments are just insults. I hope you never buy LINK

>Just sell you guys, trust me. I'm just doing this for your own good. Because I care about you.

t. Ass Blaster

I'm not ass blaster lol
but it's nice to see how butthurt you all are. It makes you nervous doesnt it? you know you will mis out, but you are so deep in you hatered and ignorance that it will never allow you to invest either. You are just stuck on Veeky Forums being emotionally attached to a coin that you hate/don't understand. You will lurk all the link threads whether you like it or not hahaha
definition of a loser, literally

Stop posting these little faggot videos here. He buys pokemon not crypto.

nice long thesis bro

I know, right, hey, I saw a new LINK thread in the catalog, get your ass over there too and dence for me boi

You are basically asking why owning a share of a petroleum company is less profitable than owning part of an oil field.

Well then what the fuck are you investing in?
Also yeah, it is a bubble. Everything is in a fucking bubble. BTC is the worst. Is that not worth investment? Have fun ignoring "bubble logic" and never making any money.

youtube.com/watch?v=bTjKDLV90Co

>why should it be decentralized
The absolute state of nolinkies

well he also thought eth is overpriced at 7 dollars and its 400 now

I care about the space you retards are taking up with your link threads

Literally incapable of refuting my point

>I care about the space you retards are taking up with your link threads
A bloo bloo faggot.