HODL DRGN

DragonChain holders are you all feeling comfy?

The team is doing good things and will probably overtake Stratis. No problem issuing to US citizens during ICO and Bittrex is just down the block from their office.

This coin ticks all the right boxes.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dragonchain/
dragonchain.github.io/blockchain-use-cases
youtube.com/watch?v=UtKADQnjQmc
youtube.com/watch?v=jK8JGpCmDw8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just HODL.

The Mother of Dragons approves.

65k DRGN will I make it in 2018?

Slowly climbing up coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dragonchain/

You must be feeling extremely comfy right now.

Yes, I am
I regret that I sold a 3rd when it opened for x2 on ED

>DRAGONIAHC
This is the stupidest way I've ever seen of achieving symmetry in a logo.

Yeah, people been telling me to sell for my initial capital and get free carried. But I can't bring myself to it until I see what it does on Bittrex.

lol just noticed it but they must've had some Disney artist help them out with that.

waiting for it to appear on binance... or should I just get on ether delta or bittrex?

Tough one. You might be able to catch a Binance dip or get in early now on Ether Delta whilst it is flying under the radar.

Why does this have such a high market cap already

Because it is a blockchain coin and it is targeting businesses that are using blockchain technology. Their platform is to make it easy for normie developers to implement blockchains without intermediate blockchain knowledge. It's the reason Stratis once hit 1 billion market cap and is now on 800 mill because it is .NET based for .NET developers.

But won't stratis, etc. have a huge head start

Anyone here in the Stratis ICO? I put $3000 into Stratis ICO, my port is worth $900K as of this month. I am getting the same vibes from Dragon. The way it supports multiple programming languages with incubators. The difference I see in this coin is its US based giving them a huge edge. Also the branding power will help with adoption. With Disney "sorta" allowing them to use their branding. If it gets big enough, Disney will pounce and start adopting their blockchain.

>man this looks like the dumbest shit
>*checks marketcap*
dude what the fuck
100mil marketcap circulating supply
200mil marketcap on total supply

what the fuck is this shit?
i quickly speed read that picture and it makes it sound like a ponzi scheme
someone quickrundown what this is exactly please?

just buy

Of course Stratis has been doing their thing for awhile. Dragonchain already had 2 years of development under Disney. Now they just gotta polish it off and start implementing solutions with it. So if you take it like for like I am expecting it will get up to the $1 billion market cap. And it is based in Seattle where a lot of big tech companies are too so they will be interested in checking out Dragonchain's blockchain platform.

Nothing wrong with some incentive to HOLD the token. They discovered that Bitconnect works fuckin amazingly well and just applying a legit version to their tokens.

Here is how you can use the Dragonchain platform: dragonchain.github.io/blockchain-use-cases

Totally agree. Impressive you managed to hold your Stratis from ICO up until now.

I think Disney will come back to Dragonchain as well when they are fully operational.

I only invest in long term projects and don't flip.

are you in LINK?

>Bought 689 DRGN at ICO
>Sold at 0.0056
AAAAAA

At least I bought 100 at 0.0053.

the magic of disney

do not underestimate

Good evening Dragon bros! Make these threads everyday.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=UtKADQnjQmc

We REALY need a Pepe edit of this sick logo

Better link

youtube.com/watch?v=jK8JGpCmDw8

You should of held out. Come on, it's a blockchain by Disney for fucks sakes.

So good to see other Dragon bros in here. Love the soundtrack hahaha.

It's me Private.Key again chocolate bro

trying to edit a Dragonchain pepe. it will be shit but oh well

DRAGONITES UNITE

Super comfy. $1 early 2018, $5 on the hype mid 2018.

Can't wait to see an Original Pepe.

Sleeping dragon now but when it soars we will be flying high. Top 20 coin here we come!

Yes I bought in pre-sale :)

Damn, you seem to know how to pick your coins.

Only just realised the dragon isn't actually green kek (I use Flux)

>
mah niggah

Work in progress

kek, loving it thus far. Totally look like it got the downs.

You've really done a good job re-creating the logo.

How exactly is this dragon slumber shit working? Is it like staking that i get some shit for free or do is simply get ICOs cheaper?

Also do i awake my Dragons if I move them from Etherdelta if the standalone wallet is released?

That's a very nice write up for new investors.

My understanding from reading it is that it gives you discounts to ICOs from the Dragonchain incubator.

Yeah, moving them to Etherdelta would be a transfer out so that would count as awaking them.

Moving the dragons at all will wake them.

What if I just want to headpat them?

This shit will only moon, if you sick fucks manage to make great rule34 of this.

I don't think Disney would approve.

How do I buy?

Messy around the edges but I think it will do

Etherdelta, but the website is fucked and the fucking kitties are making it even worse.

Gonna give it to /wsr/ and see if they can work their magic

> Implying Disney has anything to do with this shitcoin.

One dev worked there, thats it. For all the jew hate in here you fucks are sure happy to cling onto propercutdick if that makes your shitcoins rise a bit.

> The state of Veeky Forums

And now, the FUD starts (usually a sign of a good coin). Do you fudders make any money?

>One dev worked there, thats it.
no, that is not it. but thx for trying, FUDer

>One dev worked there,
>He hasnt seen all the linked in profiles with disney logos all over them.

>No one talk about this before ICO
>Do ICO anyway
>Sell half of it at x3
>see this thread

Thank you, i just sold all my remaining Dragons.
Also remember that everything that's shilled on Veeky Forums will turn into shit.

They work fast.

nice

Boy are you going to regret once this goes past neo.

t. Also an ICO investor. 10k dragons holding strong for 20x.

Cool, saved.

If you could describe in two sentences why I should buy yet another shitcoin like this, pls explain.

>probably overtake Stratis
Would you care to elaborate on what edge this platform has against Stratis?

Why would anyone buy these if they'll reset on sale?

I got 3k as soon as it etherdelta lads. Already well up. Will I make it?

Refer to