>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Jumpchain is a waste of time.

no, it will happen soon, you'll see.

Ok.

Do you like playing games, /jcg/?

Yes, sadly I am all alone.

is it possible for a jumper to achieve CHIM?

If you "games" you mean wiafus and "playing" you mean dicking,
No not really.

What the hell is CHIM?

If SMTAnon is around, apologies if you have answered this before. With regards to the bodies made by the Herald ability, how strong and detailed can you make them? Are they going to be limited by creating forms reminiscent of the angels in SMT or can you spend time to do a custom design with a tailored biology, ideally including elements from past jumps.

I don't see why not, it'd probably only work in Elder Scrolls jumps though

For the Civilization Jump, it says your rival civilizations will be balanced to deal with you and your nation. Is that just general capabilities of race and history etc, or is it tight rubberbanding to your jumper power levels and how much you improve your nation?

console commands

Too bad we're not in Slayers. Even though one of the Castes' named Slayer.

I might just reference Shabranigdu in the item description though.

My guess is that it will be balanced so that picking NGE style Angels, for example, as a race alone isn't an "I win" button. So no matter what race or civilization you pick, they'll have a way to keep up with you. Unless you yourself are absurdly overpowered, in which case they're screwed.

Just the initial state of the civilizations, before you start progressing yours. Like how it is in the game, everyone's balanced at start but one civ can pull way ahead of the others.

What's everyone's favorite Infernal caste?

The unique one you get to design for yourself as a Devil-Tiger. But if it's one of the standard five, Fiend. I like Eclipseoids.

^ This.

Not... really. Unless some crazy stuff happens in Part 7 and 8, anyway.

The Made In Heaven equivalent is Pure Imagination, and there's somewhat clear mechanics for how its bullshit is done. Specifically, the Warden uses the [STAR] vortex of the prison where Part 6 happens to supercharge [PURE IMAGINATION] (whose ability is basically having a pocket universe inside itself where the User is a low-grade reality warper) by drawing on the excess quantities of [STAR], and also drains the [STAR] energy from Stand users imprisoned inside his Stand every time they die (which gets really dumb really fast since he can just bring them back to life at no cost and keep on suckin'). The result isn't some weird stuff like WARDEN, Gone to Heaven. He just uses the momentum of the vortex itself to pull things from inside his Stand and the excess [STAR] he's absorbed to make them real.

Strength is limited by how much you put into them (unless you bring other perks into the fray) and detail by how much time you're willing to spend on it.

Nah, you can go wild. Build a Primarch Black Blooded Kryptonian Zerg Cyberdemon Half-Angel Half-Farspawn Angel Made From Gundanium Alloy if you want.

Enjoy being forced to lie, I guess.

Right, so if I pick vanilla humans, everything starts off equal and the other civs will progress normally for history, but my nation can pull out ahead due to my meddling?

And I forgot my name.

Scourge is fun.

Even though I always get a bunch of She Who Lives charms.

>SNTAnon

Don't like the Defiler attributes/abilities?

What are you talking about? Fiends don't have to lie. They're just really good at it.

Right.

I actually do, well, most of them. Craft/Occult/Lore are great.

I just also really like to get my murdergigglezoom on, and prefer the Scourge Caste powers.

And really bad at not lying.

>The Ebon Dragon sees through darkness lesser than
himself. The Infernal can ignore all penalties and sensory impairment
associated with darkness in any form, treating pitch
black as though illumined by clear noon. Witness to Darkness
grants no additional capability to see through other forms of
visual impairment such as fog and smoke. This attunement to
darkness has a price, as direct sunlight in Creation imposes
a -1 internal penalty to all non-reflexive actions.
Should the Infernal suffer a Crippling effect that blinds
her, she may perfectly ignore the effect as a defense to see
clearly. However, for as long as this benefit is used, Primordial
Essence leaks from the eye (or socket), making this Charm
Obvious. The player defines how the leakage manifests.
Finally, the Infernal is unimpressed with the murk of
others’ guile and adds her Essence rating to her MDVs against
Manipulation-based attacks and as bonus successes to recognize
or pierce another’s deceptions. Her attunement to lies makes
it harder to be honest, however, imposing an internal penalty
of her Essence rating to any Charisma-based social attack.

They don't have to, but Witness to Darkness here, which is a prerequisite for almost all his charms, gives you a big penalty for trying to not lie or be charismatic.

Thanks for your helps guys.

Scourge a Best. Slayers are fun, as are Malefactors.

>Fiend
How perfect for you post number, Satan

An innate downside to one of the early Ebon charms is that no one will believe you when you tell the truth

I liked Defiler before 2.5 changed their power.

I'm aware of Witness to Darkness. I don't care about it, I want the charms that aren't descended from it. The charms based around obfuscation and desperation rather than being a huge jackass.

I think a lot of us agree that the Infernals Errata was a hack job and it's better to ignore it.

Craft/Occult/Lore are at their best when you nab Craft Genesis

So you want the 5 charms built up around escaping entrapment? You pick your favorite caste based on 5 charms? Because literally everything else relies on Witness to Darkness or a charm that has Witness to Darkness as a prerequisite.

Duh. What other pieces of wisdom do you have to lay on us?
The sky is blue? Shit stinks? The Sun is bright? Fire is hot?

I'm here, aren't I?

It's an Elder Scrolls thing. It's where you emulate a more powerful being, behaving so much like them that other people and even the universe can't tell the difference. You sort of 'become' that being. Sort of.
If you fuck it up, you Zero Sum and get wiped from existence/the timeline. But the concept of you getting wiped from existence is also annihilated, so who knows what really happens there.

Lies! I would never try to kill anyone! How dare you slander my name so, you scoundrel!

>SNTAnon
>SATANon
>Satan On
You can't fool me Lucifer.

You two and your yanderes.

It's more than five charms. The listed ones aren't meant to be all the ones a Yozi has, they're just a representative cross-section. So yeah, realistically he's got plenty of charms that don't require Witness to Darkness.

Oy, I like the Caste because the charms are insanely fun.
But Adorjan is the wrong kind of Crazy. I stay as far away from her as possible.

You can get the equivalent of sleeping for 8 hours, by running.
You can sneak while running at your max speed, or walk on walls while running.

I think way back when the first elder scrolls jump was made it was roughly decided that due to being from another reality and already being aware of it you can't achieve CHIM. Because the alternative is a sizable percentage of jumpers just instantly gaining godlike power when they take the jump. I mean there are likely alternatives, such as getting someone else to achieve it while manipulating that person. Regardless though that's one of those things that really wouldn't follow you if you gained it through some means.

Wrong. You just described Mantling.

CHIM is when you realize that you are a dream of the godhead but manage to still conceive of yourself as an individual.

What determines the resistances and such of the person in body? Like, is it only my SMT resistances and such or can I sculpt these too.

What happens with them, resistances, if we put demons into the bodies to have them not need magnetite

I like Scourge as well since I often play like an Eversor from 40K. Sneak in then murder everyone.

True. Though Craft Magitech & Vitriol are really nice too.

Yandere best dere.

That relies on your storyteller to make them up for you at that point, though.

Problem with that is that the same Charm makes it so you DON'T get rest from sleep.

user you are mixing shit up by quite a degree, CHIM is becoming a waking dreamer, aware that reality is a dream and able to act upon it as such. What you are talking about is called Mantling, and there isn't any risk in mantling other than a possible loss of self as you join with that other being.

>Spoiler
Mardukth, you have good taste.

True enough, but that means you don't need to sleep, just physically exert yourself.

And since this is single player, I am my storyteller. Besides, I'm not going Fiend for charm access. That would matter in a game of Exalted, but this is Jumpchain. I've got so many learning and spirit-enhancing perks that having cheaper access to my Caste Yozi isn't an issue. I'm going to learn all charms with the same ease. The charms I'm interested in aren't of any of the Caste Yozi, actually, so I doubly don't care. I'm doing this for the Fiend Anima powers. I want to be an Eclipseoid, with the oaths and omni-learning and all that fun. Maybe once there's a Solars jump I'll just be a genuine Eclipse and have my Infernals Caste be...I don't know, probably SWLiHN, I like her. But for now, this is the way for me to get access to it.

So, theoretically, could you make a Negima contract with yourself to power your own Pactio?

No.

Not unless you find some way of kissing yourself and/or making a pact with yourself.

I'm pretty sure they call that 'masturbation.'

...Dammit.

By default, they're neutral to everything.

I suppose you could try and design an angel to have specific resistances, but unless you have other crafting perks you probably won't be able to make it worthwhile (think resisting one element while being weak as shit to everything else).

Spiritual/metaphysical resistances and weaknesses carry over unless you design the body to supress them, but anything purely physical is lost for obvious reasons.

>Kissing yourself
Well, I mean there ARE Portal guns, technically...

user, I know this runs against what you've been taught but there are stupid questions.

Ey, if I got boosted Demon Fusion + Fenrir, can I still learn to turn myself giant?

What if I make a clone of myself, make a pact with it, then absorb the clone?

You're still masturbating / selfcesting for a powerup IF it works, user.

Do you want to maintain your dignity.

Unless we, say, utilize materials resistant or immune to elements as they would grant the benefits to people in bodies.

As for demon resistances. Oh, so Demon innate stuff would carry over. So they would work like better Copybots from Megaman EXE except for spiritual

Yes.

>dignity
Be serious, user.

....What if I make the clone female?

>Mardukth, you have good taste.
Same to you.

Anyway, since I got some writing done today, it's dancing time.

Brass Dancer[400, discount Malfeas]
Music and dance are intertwined, the two arts inseperable, as well-played music makes listeners want to move in time with the melody, and the rhythm of dancing feet makes its own music. Such is the demons’ love of music and dance that the Yozis wove these arts into the very fabric of their world. Many aspects and entities of Malfeas respond to music and dance as if these arts were physical forces as powerful as heat, cold, a hammer’s blow or nourishing soil. And sometimes even the Yozis themselves sometimes dance among their subjects, most especially Malfeas in his Brass Dancer form. Furthermore, every kind of demon has a special dance to express their very nature, and now so do you. You could dance a specific dance that expresses yourself in impossible clarity, and perhaps even channel your essence through it to form a strange new Charm reflective of your Self.
And when dancing in other ways or taking someone else's lead, you move with supernal grace. Your movements and poise executed with elegance unmatched by any but the greatest in the Demon Realm. You might dance with Malfeas Jouten and perform his weapon dances together as his equal... for a time. Even learning the efficacious dances of demonkind comes easy to you if you should see them performed. In this way, you may slay onlookers with the Gilmyne's Dance of Extinguishment or crack the earth and cause earthquakes with some of Stanewald's thirteen dances.

Planned Stargate Fixes:
-Possible additional races like MAYBE Replicator, I don't know
-Another background: Immigrant, for the token alien of the team
-Additional undiscounted perks
-Warehouse themes
-More items

Changelog:
-Format changed up
-New race choices: Unas, Jaffa, Nox, Asgardian, Harcesis
-Backgrounds made free
-New background: "Immigrant"
-1/3/6 perk line changed to 1/2/4/6
-Undiscounted perks added
-Ship Section Added

If people want to suggest anything, bitch about changes, or have questions about the directions this is going, please say so now.

Question, if I take the Demi-Fiend lite capstone enhancer with Fenrir, will I gain his physical abilities as well as his Death immunity/ice breath? Like, will I be able to hit someone with as much force as a 600 meter wolf?

Home Improvement Jump v.06
Apparently I am a slow typist today. Also fixing dinner. Sorry AbraxesAnon, I hope you are still reading...
Rest of the review was here:
>TheHomeDepotTruck 300 CP
Thanks for including the supply buff for disaster relief!

>TheRefrigerator300CP(Discount Tool Mom(Dad)/Kid)
I do think this would be better as 200 CP, because themed unlimited food (in this case refrigerator meal ingredients) is not really that expensive, and the scanning ability is also neat, but redundant if you have an assistant or AI in your warehouse.

>TheGolfbag300CP(Discount: Neighbor)
This is better, and more like a 300 CP item, with it gaining one new hobby per decade.
I do think it should come with 'golf' pre-installed, as a gift from your neighbor, and still let you choose something else for this jump

>TheWorkshop300CP (Discount: Al orTim)
Good.

>Gardener’sParadise300 CP(Discount: The Wise Neighbor, Tool Mom/Dad/Kid)
Good, but an acre is not a lot of area. a 100 meter square is less than 2.5 acres. Maybe change it to that much space?
EDIT: Never mind, I misread, the Paradise had different areas of an acre each. That is fine for the cost.

>Ifdrop in, companionsmaygain the Tool Supermodel Perkfor free
Whoo, you remembered!

Other companions look good. Assuming a canon companion gets a discount on his type, 1000 CP should let them get their perk line and items.

Drawbacks look good.
Take Treehouse Master! and Worldwide Syndication and Pete Nelson will compete against you with his very own TREEHOUSE TELEVISION (and people will complain it sold out and does not even show any treehouses anymore!)

Looks okay.
Looking forward the completed immigrant perk line.

Why are you still trying.

Did you use a Chick Pamphlet for the cool ideas?

It is time for me, Anti-Anti Red!

Red, I really like your jumps, even though some limitations are cumbersome or unclear as to their extent. You put shitton of work into your jumps and the only thing that would make them better other than occasional update is them being imaged, which isn't necessary, or you appearing more often to answer questions we might have

See

Wouldn't Asgardians start on their homeworld or the system that worships them? Also, I assume the parisites will be aiming for me as soon as possible if I'm an Asgardian? Never seen the show, but it sounds like they're mortal enemies or something.

I think you will learn to be able to turn into 600 foot tall wolf but otherwise your strength scales down to what Fenrirs would have at bear size.

Or you learn to become 600 foot tall demifiend

>fixes
>changes

RUINED, fuck off you shitty jumpmaker
Just kidding, It's looking good, keep it up.

I'm interested, but only saw a few episodes.

So I shall simply wait and see if these things I don't know are cool. Probably though.

Immigrant seems pretty good. It's also an excuse to spam Zepplin, so there's that too.

Thanks!

>Ascending in this world counts as choosing to stay, and will end your journey here. It should be note
that Ascension will not work outside of the Stargate universe either.
Why?

Yes, will begin looking at build update

Well, yes. I was thinking on the purely spiritual side. I actually don't know any metals with notable resistances from the top of my head. Strong in general, sure, but nothing that plays into the elemental wheel of the setting super hard.

You'll need to grind for it, like the capstone itself says, but yes.

Just playing along with the Satan On joke. A setting with all that stuff would probably be awesome, though.

Because she's a worthless nerfwhore, how are you not used to this bullshit by now?

so what was the whole list for teachable magic

Looking good, still got a bit further to read but liking what I'm seeing.

I would like it if you could choose that.

Because it's basically been a thing of jumpchain that if you become deity-level where that isn't the focus of the plot, you're generally staying?

Well Scientology and Wicca are both pretty shit.

Because you can't become part of the fabric of a universe you're not in. Likewise, you can't become part of the fabric of a universe and expect to just leave it.

>Wouldn't Asgardians start on their homeworld or the system that worships them?
Homeworld makes sense, but that world where people worship them hasn't actually had one of them there in a very long time. They basically just set up some stuff and fucked off.

I do kinda think you should be allowed to do it post-spark at least.

I am grumbling at how I cannot choose Herald without not picking law abiding citizen...

Can a Herald receive help in shaping up a body? Like they just give up power to create "material" and someone else will shape it or prepare it? I also assume that the amount of power determines "level" of a thing in body. Unless, in case the spirit is stronger, it uses the spirit's level and power?

I approve of this, greatly.

Post-spark you're already an ascended being.

Ascension grants an unclear level of power, but does grant knowledge of literally everything happening in a galaxy that was not specifically shielded from their sight. Ascendant beings may not be omnipotent, but they make a good show of it.

Is the "shine beautiful light" that bypasses barriers and resistance just... Megido?

From the wiki:
>Ascended beings are described as having "all the knowledge and power of the universe", which is essentially an infinite knowledge (and, possibly, power).
It's far and beyond the best thing ever, and with everything we've seen happen, not including what the Ori can do, I'm not comfortable handing it out.

Good point, I'll include that into the build.

I'm horrible at photoshop, so someone else would need to do it.

>You two and your yanderes.
The ability to just NOT care anymore about something that is hurting you can be compelling.

It is one reason why the Fair Folk hate creation so much. What the silent wind needs perks to do with her emotions, they used to be able to do freely, but not creation makes emotions and feelings 'stick' in a way that they see as unnatural.

>wikis
>reliable
And it wouldn't be "handing it out", you don't automatically get it for free, it's a part of the setting and not a perk.

Hah, I fooled you! The Anti Anti Red isn't just any ordinary user, IT WAS ME, PARANOIDANON