Medieval Europe Big Risk-1200

Each mupdate is a year

No memery names, try and be period

1 line of RP for rolls to count

Use dice (ask if you don't know how)

My editing is shit so no fleets. to sail, Sea Ts cost same movement as land AND you need a coastline to do so.

This is not high speed /pol/fag risk. Play the game and play the part. let's make risk great again.

Claim to here. First roll post will come out once we have 4 players.

yo man, i just got settled in back home in alabama for the weekend, sorry i was driving all evening.

Kingdom of Israel

no worries. more refinements in the other /qst/.

are you gonna play here?

look at the map. bottom right is all the factions. pick one that is on there...

The Byzantine Empire

Looks good op, claiming Byzantium

I claim the Kingdom of Sicily

I claim Persia

pick a leader name
gotchu

gotchu flam

gotchu. put name and faction in Sig

I meant Jerusalem.

Claiming papal state.

Kingdom of Leon
How to use dice pls

I have a name now

Empire leader: Flavius Belisarius

Gotchu

ok, but you read the rules?

>Griffith is the name, dont know the factions

Kashmir

dice+1d100 in options field. Type that there.

Papal States are NPC

England
King Gerald

Pope must be elected

Once you pick a playable faction we launch

yes, i am thinkin as who
i have other window open and will read soon

shit i will go with my fav
prussia
name is my name

2min warning

Declaring holy war on Makuria. They have joined the heretical church of Ayy Lmao Baptists. You see, the Ayy lmaos believe Jesus is an alien Spacecraft when in fact he is a Raptor. Although this may sound petty, it completely changes our understanding of the Dank Testmant. Therefore we must destroy them in righteousness holy war and slaughter.

Your mockery disgusts me

Oh I pick Makuria then.

Heinrich Walpot von Bassenheim, Grand Master of the Teutonic Order of Knights, having control of all Old Prussia and having subdued the pagans, declares this faction to be Catholic.

I see you made a post in /qst/ is risk not allowed there?

says the gentleman that thought the (C) under protestant factions meant catholic.... jk :^)
different game

It is 1200 AD

Leaders have emerged across the known world. there is much room to expand. There are Empires to be raised and kingdoms to ascend.

GAMEPLAY NOTES
>bonuses are on you guys
keep track of your own and call out "cheaters", remembering to never ascribe to maliciousness what ignorance best explains

FIRST

ROLLS

TO

HEEEEEEEERE

Makuria it is. this is a No Memery Zone. Play Period. Period.

Fill Israel!

Rolled 88400 (1d99999)

Expand East

Also, I've never played Risk on Veeky Forums what factions can I join

>1 line of RP
> use Dice
>look at the map and faction list for rolling orders

This is adult Risk. reading is required.

The Byzantine Empire looks to expand East. The Sultanate of Rum has been a thorn in the Empire's side for too long, and we will have war.

Rolled 8 (1d100)

Conquer Castille

Rolled 67313 (1d99999)

Charles marches his his armies into venician lands

you picked Persia...

Fine, I am voting for myself as Pope.

Rolled 18 (1d100)

Jagadeva wishes a friendly and peaceful relationship with his Persian neighbours, he instead directs his army north and invades the Mongols

(How do we use dice OP)

Same

Rolled 34569 (1d99999)

fixed dice

Rolled 995109 (1d999999)

Joining as Denmark
Invade Sweden

Trip added

Pali!

Rolled 21003 (1d99999)

Heinrich Walpot von Bassenheim, (having in this reality established the Duchy of Prussia nearly 300 years before Albert), declares war on the Polish. He orders that all males of fight age be conscripted to march west along the coast of northern Poland in a 2 tile column formation toward Brandonburg. Should we reach Brandonburg, we of course declare war on them as well and invade.
Heinrich Walpot von Bassenheim has a bid of an inferiority comples. His duchy is so smal compared to the kingdoms of Poland, Kiev and Denmark which lie so close to his borders. He believes that conquest of leaderless factions will bring him favor with his fellow Christians of Europe (noting again that i have converted to Catholic and am living in 1234 Prussia :^) after the northern crusades)

Rolled 56183 (1d99999)

Do I use 100 or 99999?

We declare war on Genoa for daring to insult King Gaylord with their indolence. The King shall not stand for rude behaviour, especially in his prescene. Off with their heads! The king sends a messenger ship with a declaration of war.

(How do we use the dice?!?!)

Rolled 47276 (1d99999)

Forgot my roll.

(HOW THE FUCK DO WE ROLL)

dice+1d99999
Put that in the options box.

Type dice+1d99999 beside "options.

*fighting
*bit
*small

Rolled 65845 (1d99999)

The Byzantine Empire attacks the Sultanate of Rum

tripcode

Rolled 73231 (1d99999)

Rolling for Expanding East

I have a trip code already

i was picking any post i saw and that was one before you adopted it, i apologize good sir

1201 AD

A lot going on. So no history this time

Gameplay Notes
>put your name AND faction in your Sig
>use D+99999 dice pls
>if i forget your roll, tell me
>if i am a bit off in T count, that is fate and/or luck... or weather
>rage is nothing to me, so do what you want if you don't like my OPing

>sea rolls are like land rolls. if you don't have enough Ts in your roll to make it, your ships are lost at sea...

Rolled 95577 (1d99999)

Hello friend. Would you care to form an alliance? Wipe the pagans from the North?
Continue conquering the Swedes.
OP can I move ships and invade, or is it just ships, or just land?

Griffith, Ruler of Persia and leader of the Band of the Falcon leads his armies to lay claim over all of the Eastern World. He seeks a Utopian Kingdom to rule over and uniting the East is his vision of obtaining that World

Rolled 32499 (1d99999)

Jagadeva requests the Persians halt their advances towards our land, or face war. If they comply, continue the conquest of the Mongols, if not... we will bring hell to their people

Rolled 3873 (1d99999)

Rolled 30028 (1d99999)

The Great General Belisarius will continue to lead the Byzantine army into the Sultanate of Rum.

It is all out war.

It is done then, defend out land and invade Persia

Rolled 69762 (1d99999)

His grand majesty Charles finishes the Venetian territory. And conquers their fleet. Any forces remain of the conquest march into Milano(Spill into Milano)

Rolled 83261 (1d99999)

Continue gradual expansion across the Middle East.
I propose myself as Pope.

Griffith agrees to cease his movement on Kashmir land, anything taken over shall be ceded back. He simply wishes to inform that there was a misunderstanding

Fixing bonus

Is there a Pope currently?

Rolled 38945 (1d99999)

My right hand, my most trusted general, he has disappointed Heinrich so. the Duke orders this forces to turn west, not south for this turn and take the Polish coast and spill into more Polish lands.

While these gains were modest, Heinrich is very please with this early progress and knows in is heart that the Lord with bless his efforts to expand Prussian influence in the northeast, even though he has not blessed the Duke's seed as he has yet to produce a male heir. Every night the screams of his wife can be heard for over three hundred yard as he fights his own personal battle with clock to give Prussia its future Duke.

Rolled 66291 (1d99999)

Annex Castille and Navarre

Jagadeva accepts the apology of the Persians.

Annex Genoa. The little green one. I'm the little pink guy beside the pope.

Rolled 47885 (1d99999)

His great majesty Charles I laughs at the complete stupidity, the sovereign of Makuria confused his lands for the lands of Saedinia! You fucking fool!

4min warning.
If England does not roll that faction reopens.

Nope. I am colorblind and i can see that one. I checked twice. Makuria is South of Egypt on the coast of Red Sea

While i am glad you guys can bro down, there is no ceding on this map as i see it for this thread. you may give up to 3 Ts per turn

I counter propose myself of rightful Shepard of the people.

I understand, hopefully this will not reincite war between our two nations

Invade Egypt then.

>t. a Gaylord
STONE THIS CRETIN!

Rolled 6646 (1d99999)

Chief Bakar takes control of the Kanem nation in central africa.

-Expand west into mali region.

already did, and added your first roll to, cuz here at Haliax Corp, I DO WUT I WANT

What are pope's duties by the way?

Thanks bro. That real swell of ya.

I as the keeper of Rome, I nominate myself as His glorious Shepard

Prussia votes the new Prussian Cardinal pope but wishes to hear why they should vote for anyone else...

Fucked up first post, OP. Forgot kingdom bonus.

1202 AD

Kingdoms blossom in Africa as a war Breaks out between Persia and Kasmir. Though peace quickly follows, much territory has changed hands.

In Iberia, Leon begins to emerge as a dominate force. Likewise for the Neapolitan Kingdom of Sicily who absorbs the Venetians.

Denmark nearly subsumes Sweden and lays the groundwork for an alliance with Prussia who makes gains in their war with Poland.

The Kingdom of Jerusalem continues its quiet expansion in the Levant.

Kanem strikes hard against Mali as Makuria invades Egypt.

The Ottomans near completion of their conquest of Rum.

Rolled 42807 (1d99999)

Roll to the North, ignoring Kashmir land

Rolled 14547 (1d99999)

sorry did not see this post
yes, we should form a northern cattholic alliance. let me get to the pagan killing now.
Having formed an alliance with Denmark, Heinrich turns his attention to the Lithuanian pagans. We declare war on Lithuania and invade in a uniform fashion... the poles will have to wait.

War on blue guys if extra points continue Egypt campaign.

Rolled 93543 (1d99999)

Conquer the Venetian fleets!
The rest of my men push onwards to invade Sardina and Milano!
And once again, his great majesty nominates himself to represent His glory, as the Bishop of Rome himself
He also asks Lord Heinrich for an alliance or at least an understanding

Rolled 63013 (1d99999)

The BYZANTINE Empire seeks to continue its war against the Sultanate of Rum and expansive Islam.

Rolled 98060 (1d99999)

Begin conquering Egypt.

Rolled 36115, 94532, 27130 = 157777 (3d99999)

Forget again.

The Hand of God graces itself upon this young ruler, in his conquest Lord Griffith is granted an egg with which to continue his legacy. He finds a wife of to whom he shares his Kingdom with.