Which coin has the most upside for 2018?

Ark, omg, link, req, or something else??

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/78p34q/vechain_allinone_thread/
youtu.be/mabXtnR9Cmo
discord.gg/Qh5UTp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bitcoin

2018 is going to be a major hype wave and btc has the best brand recognition

omg if they deliver what they're promising, which in most likely WILL happen. They're so deep with partnerships and rewards from forbes etc that they cant fail.

xby

tech coming to a finish bringing a coin to the market with a unique protocol a modular system which allows it to be used for pretty much anything

REQ. It held when BTC was surging a few days ago and all the altcoins were in red. Right now it's up 30%

R I P P L E
I
P
P
L
E

ARK

Ark is like the connector for ALL shitcoins and bitchcoins alike.

ARK will be $100 next year

look into it op, another ANS -> neo

if you're not all in monero yet, god help you.

This. It's a safe hedge and has room to grow. I mean we all talk about developer teams. Ripple has 230 fin tech and bankers working for them. Bank use should be starting and will see more data over the next few months. XRP is fast and cheap to send. Saves Anka an extra 35% on top of the 25% saved on the il. If crypto gets regulated like what looks to be happening due to mass adiption, xrp will be the global settlement system cross border fiat to fiat plus fiat to crypto, crypto to fiat. Most comfy bags at $0.20.

what does this even do

look at marketcap from iota, look at marketcap from Raiblocks, after that buy at least 10k and be rich in a couple month

Outdated info graph. 7 months old?

if your coin isn't in the top 10 on polonikeks or coinnotbased then it will be shit.
Don't bother with shit.

Zencash

dyor

RCN tbqh

Just stick with link

universa and req. 100x gains on both. see you all on the moon. or not. you decide

eth/omg/kyber/req/link

So whats every one think of Bytecoin (BCN). I realize it's ranked 30th on coinmarketcap. Check out its fluctuation in the last month though. Seems like it could bust or pay off big time.
Also Ripple is solid as well as Litecoin. I'm going to wait for Bitcoin to go higher then dump it for Litecoin, more Ripple and possibly Bytecoin.

OMG is your ticket to glory

>link
anything but this will make you money

How high do you think Ripple will go?

ARK's the only one of those I can picture in the top 10 in the future.

I guess OMG has a lot of hype but its pretty much all speculation and it's a fucking erc20 token at the end of the day.. It's hard to justify it being a top 10 coin

Iota

I kinda feel the same way, although OMG is said to be getting its own chain.

Link is going to drop like a turd when December comes and goes w/ no announcement.

i threw some cash at the Universa ICO, if nothing else we can ride mcafee's exit with modest gains

WTC is going to fucking explode in a couple short months

VeChain

similar to WTC but lower marketcap
masternodes coming the 20th dec

reddit.com/r/Vechain/comments/78p34q/vechain_allinone_thread/

LINK

Link is like the connector for ALL real world data to the blockchain, not just stupid shitcoins

LINK will be $20 next year

"Cryptography -- Experimental"

HAHAHAHAHHAHA YES BUY THIS IDIOTS

OMG/Kyber/Req

Never buy link very bad very bad

Dont forget Oracles and Wanchain. They are going to be huge in 2018.

>A FUCKING SKATEBOARD

TRTL is on the rise

You're talking in memes

will REQ get its own chain? Sort of sucks its a ERC20 token

OMG is only temporarily on erc20, they are moving to their own chain in 2018.

XMR

you are a retarded nigger for 3 reasons:
1) ARK is for faggots
2) omg is not an erc20
3) even if it was, who cares?

$0.2500012

bitcoin and salt.

COSS will be the biggest gainer of 2018. $0.10 now, will be $4-$5 by the end of 2018. that's a times 500 pajeet. Get in here.

You guys keep regurgitating this one fucking line
Why?
Why does being an erc20 token suddenly mean it's shit?
Is it the cats clogging eth?
Is that why?

>math is real hard mommy

>omg is not an erc20

Nice math retard

This. 2018 will be the year the government starts to intervene and regulate. Get in monero now or be poor.

explain yourself

lel

Dragonchain will be the NEO of 2018

Buy ARK, vote biz_classic, get rich.

LUX. Seriously. Do research on this. It is basically Dash+ark+ripple. And nobody knows about it yet so the marketcap is ridiculously low. Watch this video if you want to see how valuable this will be. Dont say I didnt tell you about this when it inevitably blows up.
youtu.be/mabXtnR9Cmo

I like your style

ARK 100% It is going to be top 10 in Q1 2018 and $9+ by new years.

ARK is the best.
ARK ARK ARK ARK ARK ARK ARK ARK ARK ARK ARK ARK ARK ARK ARK ARK ARK ARK
>ARK ARK ARK ARK ARK ARK ARK ARK ARK ARK ARK ARK ARK ARK ARK ARK ARK ARK
Wohooo! ARK!
>When they count the ctrl+f votes later for the pump and dump targets ARK will have the most now ;)

You may get a pump later if you are lucky, friend. XOXO

>Don't understand incremental and fractional gains.
HAHA!
You have two. Gain 50% and have 3, gain another 50% and have 4.5, another and you have 6.75. That is 150% gains. 150% gains on 2 = 5. Notice the difference? You normies and your high school math.
lulz.

Ark and Zencash are guaranteed.

OMG and NEO are likely.

Coss, REQ, and POWR are possible.

OMG and ADA.

discord.gg/Qh5UTp

Whatever signals you receive here

Ark, req, coss, ada, wagerr

Aeternity it won’t erc20 after Q1-2 of 2018. It’s only 50 cents hurry up and accumulate

10/10