Is Mass media predicting a Bubble/crash a indication of a upcoming bubble or a crash?

is Mass media predicting a Bubble/crash a indication of a upcoming bubble or a crash?

just wondering, 90% of the people you talk to say its not going any higher and/or going to crash soon.

Would be the first time that the majority is right

Other urls found in this thread:

99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

It's (((FUD))), plain and simple. Now that normies have really caught on, the bankers are in a panic. Nobody knows for sure what is going to happen, disregard anybody who claims otherwise.

This. This is the exact reason I'm not buying it. People have said this for ages about BTC, and it's never held any water.

It'll dip, panic ensues, then a wave of whales and people buy it the fuck up again.

People want to say it will, unfortunately, as the biggest crypto in the world, there are plenty of power that want to see it rise again, which they will make happen

See you at 50K boys

The very fact the media keeps refering to it as a bubble makes the bubble happen. This entire thing is based solely on faith. If people believe the coin is gonna make them money, they buy it and the price goes up. If they believe it's gonna pop, everyone tries to unload their bags, which drives the price down.

This basically Monopoly American Gods.

Be good to your god.

Historically you just have to hodl through it all. Don't see why it would be different this time.

while we are talking BTC is taking a dip,
whats your entry point?

>90% of the people you talk to say its not going any higher and/or going to crash soon.
The majority of people don't know shit about bitcoin.

it's a self fulfilling prophesy

Those idiots started watching 2 weeks ago and think they can predict trends now. They have no idea.

99bitcoins.com/bitcoinobituaries/

this one probably

13k... really on the fence about selling now. I'd normally go at least 50% shitcoins if fucking Bittrex would finally finish identifying me, so I won't have to hold bags forever, in case of a real crash. Then again I don't buy into the fud and think btc will be back on track tomorrow.

unconfirmed transactions went as low as we haven't seen it for a couple days,
17.41 transactions per second is the highest i have seen it for a couple days

nice to see at least 1 sane person in this threae

The bankers seem to have called in some favors from their ((friends)) in the media!

Time to buy more BTC

>more transactions going through = more arbitrage
>more arbitrage = more normalized prices across exchanges
>normalized prices = price drops

this

They want to spread that fear because they don't want so many right-leaning white male chads to become rich. This could undo 50+ years of communist subversion in very short order.

They'll use every tool in their arsenal to prevent this, including war.

Man, user, m8, please hear me out.
You know money blockstream received in fund?
You know what blockstream intentions were?
These articles are produces by same funds blockstream received.
Be cautious about these things. Takeover didn't happen, it was prevented.
They will try it again.

No. of unconfirmed tx still going down
its about time

sub-$5k because the run-up will happen again, but it's true value today is around $2k

Yes, of course. Why wouldn't you trust them? Mass media always know what they are talking about.

always_do_the_opposite_of_what_thejews_say.jpg

whats happening is like a detox for btc i think

"only" 170k unconfirmed txn