Be noble with an illicit means of earning, mostly in terms of extortion and blackmail

>Be noble with an illicit means of earning, mostly in terms of extortion and blackmail
>Decide to go rogue after fighting off an assassin. Stealing is safer at this point.
>Send a sealed letter and a purse of coin by courier to the local thieves' guild contact; the unassuming grocer.
>Tell the grocer contact I need a "prompt and immediate delivery of some of your best cooking apples".
>(This is code for "masterwork lockpicks, deliver at nightfall")
>Wake up at dawn, everything is gone. Paintings, vases, urns, rugs, the carpet, and the nails that held them to the floor. Speaking of the floor it's also gone.
>Bloody deliveryman used the masterwork lockpicks to break into my house and plunder everything in the night.

And that, DM, is why my rogue wears noble clothes and has no money.

Other urls found in this thread:

isthatcherdeadyet.co.uk/
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's dumb. Why not just have it tied up in assets that don't effect adventuring?

o

>Stealing her trinkets made her impoverished
>She doesn't have an estate with hundreds if not thousands of peasants working on it to guarantee a steady stream of income
>She doesn't have hundreds if not thousands of knights, men-at-arms and other retainers ready to defend her lands with their lives
>She has to resort to the base act of stealing rather than generating honest revenue through property

This is why you don't allow women to rule, gents.

Cool

>one woman fucks up
>hurr durr women can't rule

Grow up. People like you are holding this kingdom back.

Obviously the paperwork was pinched as well and the illegal dealings are not exactly things you can tell the city watch.

Ever heard of a good female ruler? Check and mate.

Is this supposed to be funny? It's not.

>full-on homo rpg.jpg

Galadriel
Elizabeth I
Empress Matilda
Ekaterina the Great
Mon Mothma

Just how many wagons of her stuff was loaded up while this bitch was sleeping anyway? It sounds like she crossed the protagonist of an elder scrolls game or something

> Ekaterina
> Good
> Any russian ruler at all except for Peter
> Good

Are you on drugs, user

>got a mysterious artifact made of an unknown magical substance
>made it into a sword, kept it with her at all times and held it in her hand a bunch
For someone who expects magic to fuck everyone over she really wasn't prepared for magic fucking her over.

It was just a redpill, user, it made her keenly aware of what's really going on and what should be done.

Olga of Kiev
Elizabeth Bathory
Thatcher suck it, commies!

Being good rules doesn't mean being nice.
Especially when ruling slavs.

Nero? Arthuria?

>Elizabeth I
>A good ruler

Hahaha. No.

Even in the Nasuverse they were both still bad leaders

>Thatcher suck it, commies!
Thatcher will always have a special place in my heart. I don't agree with everything she did, but it's hilarious when the most powerful woman of the 20th century hates feminists and takes pride in being hated by feminists. It's probably the biggest confirmation of my theory that feminism and strong women are mutually exclusive.

I am Northen and by default state of being is Hate for everything Southern and Thatcher in particular.

isthatcherdeadyet.co.uk/

But even I, bitter and twisted as I am, find feminist absolutely hilarious on this one.

I think it's because she was never a victim. Modern feminists thrive off of victims and go out of their way to make as many as possible or convince people that they are victims of some imagined slight. None of this would or could ever apply to Thatcher and she, being a strong national leader feared, hated and/or respected by the nation and beyond was the ultimate conformation that Feminism had won. Equality achieved.

But with this success comes with it the knowledge that they are now obsolete and their movement is now officially worthless.

Hahaha, you're wrong.

>b-b-b-b-but muh favoritism

And? That was typical of royals, and in many cases was helpful, eg Hawkins, Drake, Burghley, Raleigh, Walsingham.

>b-b-b-b-but muh vacillation

And? Caution probably served her better than being impulsive.

>b-b-b-b-but muh religious persecutions

Goes for most medieval and renaissance rulers.

>b-b-b-b-but muh tight with money

Because there was fuck all to go around most of the time.

More on the lines of

>b-b-b-b muh succession

Her claim to the throne was dubious and her most important job of ensuring an heir was just not done.

They should have made one of her half brothers king. Wouldn't have been the first time we had a bastard on the throne.

Not that it really matters now.

Give them dungarees and straw hats and its an inbred family feud between hillbillies. And It's centuries to late to give a real shit.