The gift the keeps on giving

The gift the keeps on giving.

Pic related is you if you don't own monero

So far has it taken, rather than given to me

Bought it at $190
Now I feel like a chump increasing my Monero count at $270

>amazing

Lads if I want to invest some big bucks into XMR, am I retard for doing coinbase transfer, then buying LTC and sending to bittrex to then buy XMR?

Should I try to verify on Kraken to buy directly there?

Anyone know if Kraken takes forever?

Don't know where you live at bit I use litebit.eu it's pretty good.

Kraken is shit

how much longer do you think monero withdraw will be disabled on binance?
feels suspicious

Every exchange I've tried to withdrawl Monero is a failure. Binance, kraken and shapeshift.

Kraken takes forever, although I’ve bought about half my XMR on it.

Now whenever I buy XMR, I do limit buy orders on Bittrex

Bittrex is the best one

-10%
lol
junkcoin only used for cleaning dirty crypto

Everyone here shits on it but I've been using bitfinex for years with no problems

bought in at 0.6125 eth now @ 0.5554. ETH is on a tear. I'm a bit bamboozled if I am up or down.

Has the value of ETH gone up, in dollar value, since you bought XMR? If so, then you've probably made enough to cover that .1 gap.

>litebit.eu
Thanks bro it's perfect!

Is this happening for anyone else on their mymonero wallet? I have like £120 on there and it's saying 0 XMR, 500,000 blocks behind whatever that means. Have I lost my money?

No you're good. Mymonero is having some issue right now. You can verify the transaction with your secret view key and tx hash.

Just wait until it blows over and next time download the local client. Never trust other people with your coins user.

You’re on a site run by literal Chinese hustlers. You’re going to get fucked

better than being fucked by the IRS

moneros the real bitcoin.
dont tell the normies for a few more years.

>The gift the
U DUM RETARD! U FUCKING CUNT! THE IRONY IS FUCKING REAL! WOW! FUCKING WOW! UR SO FUCKING RETARD!

I had a friend buy 3.5 coins at 8 but I never got any myself. He made a pretty good profit.