Playing Vampire of the Masquerade for the first time tonight. any tips?

playing Vampire of the Masquerade for the first time tonight. any tips?
pic unrelated

In order of priority:
Don't eat or drink anything you didn't bring or prepare yourself.
Be polite but don't let anybody know your full name and where specifically you live, work or study (make something up when pushed about it).
When people are visibly uncomfortable about some topic, don't push it.
When people dress, speak or generally behave in a way that goes against social convention, basic decency or even common sense, don't point it out.
Bring pack of smokes and a lighter. When situation gets too fishy "going out for a smoke" is convenient excuse to scram that gives you good couple minutes head start.

That image triggers me so fucking hard. Who'd waste good food like that!!!!!

Don't look any vampires in the eye, avoid werewolves like the plague, keep your head down.

Do you not know how bread pudding is made?

>OP & 3 replies
>poster count 3
surely nobody will notice

With milk?

I'm actually both of the last 2

(OP)
It depends on how hardcore you and the group is. If it is just a group of folks who like the game and system, great. That is wonderful. I like them, they can be fun people. Otherwise if you get the nimrods who like to take it to the next level...

Personally, I tend to load up on a handful of crucifix where I can. Either I'll have one of my buddies do some silver plating or I'll do it myself if I have the time. Form the long end into a stabbing point, silver coat and repeat at a pace of one per PC or attendee. From there load up on charms and holy symbols from across the world, you should memorize prayers of protection per symbol and religion. You know like pic related.

If all of this fails or you're too much of a pussy to make this shit happen yourself, bring a spray can of mace. That'll shut people up real fast.

>user tried so hard to start pointless drama in a random thread, but was rebuked

You do realize holy symbols don't mean shit in VtM unless you actually have True Faith in them, and you can only have one True Faith, right?
Also Vampires can't have it because that'd be like a Psyker also being a Blank

If a sexy looking Malkavian woman asks you to drink a bowl of her blood, you should do it. I did, and it went well for everyone involved. Except the Malkavian woman, who got burned alive. And my party members, who all ended up dead. But for me personally it ended up okay.

Canon a vampire can.

>water = custard
Retarded

Sorry, Satan!

Have fun

There are vampires in true faith in canon, though. I remember at least one, he's a big guy in Sabbath.

It's either the setites or the giovanni. Zero tollerance. You'll be fine.

Double three means wisdom.

>any tips?

don't forget your Thai food cookbook!

When you enter the room first thing you should tell "Actually i like mage more", then proceed with looking on everybody like they are lesser creatures. Imagine your eyes shine from within. This will give you a good start.