Lightning is so cool fuck all the naysayers. Bitcoin cash is dead

Lightning is so cool fuck all the naysayers. Bitcoin cash is dead.

Other urls found in this thread:

explorer.acinq.co/#/n/029bc664f7a44356b0add76acf585c1e7e8185fbe23971e7d51ab43f149ae7899a
soundcloud.com/heryptohow/roger-ver-cody-wilson-chris-odom-brian-deery-and-chris-david
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but wont lightning network be subject to the equivalent of bank runs and also lead to eventual centralization via super nodes

>Lightning is so cool fuck all the naysayers. Bitcoin cash is dead.
t. doesn't understand lightning network

Raiden is a better version of lightning and even that isn't really taken seriously as a long term solution by the ethereum community.

nobody's gonna use it. sorry bro.

Pure vapor wave.

Friendly Reminder:

Agree. Some people like OP don't do research and understand wtf is going on behind the scenes. OP listens to mainstream media.

WHERE THE FUCK ARE SCHNORR SIGNATURES?? WHY ARE THE PLEBBITORS NOT TALKING ABOUT THAT????
It's literally free space.

why did roger ver chose such a shitty name for the fork

OP's pic is propaganda spread by LN and the r/bitcoin mod.

Komodo Platform will use it for one of its assets called CHIPS. I already bought the CHIPS dip, but it has been suggested that under 2k sats is a good investment.

Basically CHIPS will implement LN micro transactions, the Whitepaper is being written by some PhD Mathematician autist. The CHIPS framework will allow advanced gambling games. I’m talking 7 player Texas Hold ‘em crypto. Advanced games like that will soon be possible!

>Core develops an entire layer for fast payments, contracts and low fees so that Bitcoin becomes mainstream.
>bcash increases the blocksize, literally changing a number. First wallet called electron cash is full of bugs.

This is not even a competition.

Satoshi whitepaper says. Peer to Peer electronic cash. That's probably where he got the "cash" from.

Wow let's pretend we didn't have that 300 post thread and try to confuse retards again!

>full of bugs
[citation needed]

fucking go back

It didn't even work on macOs for weeks.

No that's a real Veeky Forums image see look how much of an oldfag he is

who the fuck in their right mind uses macos

wowzers this lightning network is so fast and super good if i so myself wubba lubba dub m'lady
(this comment was paid by blockstream)

>can't code a wallet
>hurr durr macos is shit.
Great argument.

If someone gives me their address I will send them testnet coins

this citation is false. how low blockstreamers will go with propaganda?

Hmmmmmmm

explorer.acinq.co/#/n/029bc664f7a44356b0add76acf585c1e7e8185fbe23971e7d51ab43f149ae7899a

its perfect

you will be using it, even if you dont know you are using it.

it is real. As a matter of fact, you can hear him saying it here:

soundcloud.com/heryptohow/roger-ver-cody-wilson-chris-odom-brian-deery-and-chris-david

/r/btc autists btfo again.

Give a timestamp, nobody is going to listen to an hour long borecast.

Hi. I just got some testnet coins crypto currency. Which exchanges can I sell these on, preferably with low fees. thanks

Also that shill account of yours posted a comment at a timestamp where they are talking about something completely irrelevant. I have to believe that this is just reverse-psychology FUD

What is this can't tell if you're serious