PRESS F TO PAY RESPECTS

Press S to spit on grave.
SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Bitcoin might go all the way down to TEN THOUSAND DOLLARS.

Cue faggots spouting 'told you it would crash', now it's 10k it's practically worthless'. Even though I got in at $200.

told you it would crash

press "$" to BUY THE DIP AND WIN!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

November to now:
>bought at 5k
>sold at 7.5k
>bought at 5.5k
>sold at 12k
>bought at 11k
>sold at 16k
>gonna buy again at

It's on the way back up faggots

what happened? any news on anything?

so you're not buying again?

S

Nice. I didn't hit as many, but did a few.

You guys never learn, do you? Always buy the dip. You are gonna be back on here in a week or two with pink wojaks, bitching about how BTC is back above $17k. Happens every time.

$

>Already below 14.000
wtf is going on?

$

;^)

it's all over

it's all gone...

S

If it drops to 10k, im buying 3 coins.

Get back to me tomorrow morning

F

>yfw when it bounces off 11k, returns to normal, and crashes to 1k. Staying there in a couple year long bear market

You do realise that the fact you got in at $200 is irrelevant to the fact that you just lost 9000$ by not selling it at peak, right?

You are literally on the same level as those fucking idiot gamblers who get up to 20k, lose it all and say "well, I only put $50 in so that's all I lost"

FFS! Buy the dip at $12.5k!

$

>He thinks he can call the top and the bottom

Holding is always the safest measure until an actual successor to BTC shows up. I mean shit had he listened to people freaking out about BTC 'crashing' he would have sold at so many different points over the past few years and might have sold on the bottom

This guy gets it

This. Smart money sold at 17k. Only fucking idiots didn't sell at 16k. I sold at 17, bought in at 14.2, sold again at 16.5

I agree with you, but you probably should have done the 16.5->14 flip. It was a pretty easy one.

This pic.

$

$

My dick got hard for a few seconds.

STFU everyone says "i sold the top and now bought the dip" really!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STFU...no you didn't. I drop at the very least $10K on a coin....and will admit have taken heavy loses but i have made even BIGGER gains. no one ever sells at the top and buys the bottom. so STFU ...

Explicate

Objectively wrong. I do it all the time.

But I also buy high sell low too so...

at $12500, I'm in.

$

$