Btc crashing

>btc crashing
>usd value going down (because of btc)
>satoshi value going up

Feeling pretty smug right now. Where are my fellow arkies?

it's so /comfy/ on the Ark

It's going down though, I don't know how to feel bout it because I want more Ark but..wtf. Hoping for a dip to at least 25000 in the next few hours.

checking in. feeling a bit of fud though, i fuckin bought at 28000 cuz biz shilled me

been trying to sell, should i hold

lol
I bought at 48k. You are fine

>TFW bought from 20k all the way up to 100k :)

We're all gonna make it bros

It's times like this I wish I didn't stake so I could try and SELL HIGH BUY LOW.

I am sensing a trend here... I just bought at 2616 $3.38 and even I feel uncomfortable. It is the only thing in RED pretty much on binance even with BTC crashing. Oh well. Fingers crossed!

lol my portfolio is split between btc and ark. kill me now

I've boarded the ARK and can't believe my faith has been rewarded.

Love it. Can't wait for $5k BTC

Jesus ARKies what happened, did the Devs just get arrested for child molestation or something? Oh well. I missed the boat on a req pump earlier I guess I will hold this and see what happens.
Time to spam some ARK threads with comments.

BTC crashing, sending the value in USD lower, thus making ark go "lower". In the grand scheme though, ARK is actually rising since it's value is basically only determined by BTC

HODL TIL YOU DIE

>ARK is actually rising since it's value is basically only determined by BTC

If a satoshi is worth dirt by the time this is all said and done then ARK's BTC value doesn't matter.

This always happens when there is a massive surge. It will be choppy for a few weeks. Hang tough.

The BTC will be back to it's mean. BTC isn't going away. It's about to be traded on the NYSE for god sake.

When this correction is all said and done, out of the STORM will come the ARK. How fitting that ARK will be the safe haven for HODL'ing until BTC is back to $8k

??????????
Literally every coin just went red compared to BTC while it crashed.

>BTC tanking
>Ark red
>BTC bounces back, goes green
>Jump into Ark thinking the reverse will happ--

I hate Bitcoin.

how many time a have to update this for you arkies ?? i am starting to feels sorry for you

Its losing satoshis too though. Or was. It should pick up again now, it hasn't corrected yet from btc falling. It will. Probably. I don't give a shit about the $ value I am only in ALTS to get more satoshis. If ARK doesn't go up in the next 3-4 hours I will sell and move onto something that will increase in satoshis. BTC value is irrelevant long term as it will generally go up even if it crashed for 6 months as in the past. HODL BTC and trade in ATLs for more. It's not rocket surgery. Otherwise, you might as well have just held BTC. Holding and waiting for moon missions is one thing but this is the trading % of my portfolio I am talking about here. I stake some ARK too and hold a few other promising ALTs for potential moon missions. All they do is bleed out satoshis until they moon, kind of pointless really. Trading has been much more profitable in satoshis.

Honestly if you're in alts just for more satoshis then Ark is the wrong choice. You can get some out of it for sure but the coin really is a long term one.

That said I spent the last 2 days trading half my stack back and forth.

Yea its not great for trading I guess. Just thought I would give it a go and it was comparatively low compared to everything else. I was a bit bored waiting for REQ to drop, it has now anyway so. I only flip my stacks on pump and dumps usually and BTC swings. I'll keep staking the real part of my ARK holdings and find a better pumpy dumpy coming now I guess although I might as well see if this corrects up to 27+ again. It looks like it might do that at least. Might get a quick 5% out of this after all. If not then oh well. ARKS long term dollar chart is pretty bullish so it has that going for it I guess.

fck this shitcoin

>tfw the only coin that went green during the dead cat bounce
AND I FUCKING TIMED IT RIGHT FOR ONCE.

I should not have said that, holy fuck I should not have said that. What did I do.

I love the technology behind ark but i have developed a serious hate for it's price movement over the past few days.

It's been pretty predictable though, I took my play stack from 300 Ark to 370. Could have done a lot more, did stupid shit that made me lose some repeatedly but I've still come out pretty well. I feel safer playing around with it than one of the bigger coins.

I choose to think long on the coin for my own sanity re. its current price movement. When this shit finally pops off it's going to leave BTC in the dust (relatively). I'm happy to slowly ride down satoshis if it means more Ark.

You won't be losing total satoshi value if you gain more ARK tho. I don't care how much a coin dips as long as I can ride some waves and increase my stack along the way.

Only if you gain enough Ark to outpace the bleeding. If I triple my Ark and it loses half its satoshi value then sure, I have more of both. Unfortunately things don't always work out that way and you end up with either one or the other (or neither lol).

Right now we could crash back to 20000 and I'd still have more satoshis than I did two days ago when I bought at 27500 though.

i traded 95 to 111 but put them on the wallet now so i have 500 stacking and now i play with 17 just for fun

Yeah I considered securing some gains but you kind of need a moderately sized stack to swing with or you'll never get anywhere. I probably won't store any more unless I get this to 500, and even then it's really tempting not to...

Unless you fuck up, even 1 Ark per day from trading is outpacing staking income unless you're an OG. Fucking up is very possible though.

i do it mostly to learn how to trade with the 95 i was careful and lost potential gains but it was expected with only 2 days trading experience today with the 17 stack i made 0.5 so it isn't that bad

Yea, ARK doesn't really have enough pump and dump action to offset and gradual bleeding. It looks like it has been gradually going up over time though on the 15min charts. and even the 1day binance charts have it going up lately at the end. Not really worth it though. I made more on monacoin in 15min than I would on this on one of its swings.
But yeah, it has been going up over the lsat few days and on its long term charts its at the bottom of a dip, in $ value at least so it should be going up at some point. Anyway trading/investment I'm moving back to REQ, easier to flip and more gains.

There are lessons you can learn, the biggest one I keep having to is to just have some patience. But honestly a lot of it is opportunity + luck dude.