Post art of giants or a giant'll come eatcha up good

Post art of giants or a giant'll come eatcha up good.

Other urls found in this thread:

pinterest.com/rjdeanware/fantastical-art-giants/
pinterest.com/javidante/fantasy-giants/
pinterest.com/alfonsorullan/giants/
se.pinterest.com/tarrintino/fantasy-giants/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Does anyone have a picture of a giant barbarian female or giant female knight? Perhaps a giant bear as well? A teddy bear would be better but both are fine.

This three images are by an artist named Jakob Eirich, if anyone's curious.

Ah, that guy who has a crippling fear of drawing faces or people from the front, so he just draws profiles over and over.

best girl

Giants: no good.

>I like our odds. What do you think?

Not a GIANT giant, but still pretty giant compared to a normal man. In more ways than one.

>"I think there's literally no way you can hold that now upright. Dumbass."

Ive got nothing to contribute but youve got fantastic taste in pictures
proud of you OP

Thanks man, it really means a lot. Love me some giants.

Ayy that used to be my phone wallpaper

He was more the devil, ambition and a consuming will boiled into a Frankensteinian monster

pinterest.com/rjdeanware/fantastical-art-giants/
pinterest.com/javidante/fantasy-giants/
pinterest.com/alfonsorullan/giants/
se.pinterest.com/tarrintino/fantasy-giants/

Looks more like some form of elemental, doesn't it?

But that's a troll,user.

I have a folder full with pictures of giants. A pitty I have to go. I'll contribute with a bunch.

More troll-sized than giant, but still bretty big

How the hell do you manage to enslave something that's four times your size?

I never said he was GOOD giant, user. Although, now my default image when someone says "giant" is something like him, a friendly-seeming and leisurely-yet-horribly-flawed/insane being that stands head and shoulders above all others both physically and mentally. I like my giants to be as smart/advanced/wise as they are tall.

I, personally, saw some parallels between him and the worst, most reductionistic and scientistic aspects of the New Atheists. He hoards material gains and hard, undeniable facts as much as he can, and eschews all else. As a result, he's constantly empty and devoid of any sort of satisfaction in pursuit of his ambitions. He even denies that any other form of value is possible. As one such atheist, myself, I found this to be one of the more compelling parts of the series.

Yes how?

Probably in a similar way to elephants.

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagic.

I mean we've not seen the giants clothed. But my guess is tech disparity. Seems gritty enough fantasy, maybe those giants aren't all that great in the wild. None of them strike me as strong powerful things. Like even before the obvious pitiful framing they're being given in each picture, none of them look strong. They're all thin, gaunt.

hot

You abduct some infant giants from their homes while their adult guardians are distracted by a siege or sudden natural (or magical) disaster. Then you raise them in captivity to be slaves, and bear slave children. Kinda like the fair folk would do to human children.

That's not enslaved, that's tamed (or possibly domesticated).

That image will come handy for illustrate a moment in my Rise of the Runelords campaign.

Why do they look like niggers

Because they're slaves.