I hope once GW will End of Times 40K Tyranids will win because the Chaos wank from Fantasy was fucking pathetic

I hope once GW will End of Times 40K Tyranids will win because the Chaos wank from Fantasy was fucking pathetic

>hurr da best warriors evah, we can't deal with guys who don't even have guns and have Orc tier tactics
>so large and blonde, we are turning our homoerotic fantasies into an army

'nids are an ignored race, played only by girls and retards
trust me, I've been playing them for many, many years

GW, and the playerbase at large, will never give a shit about them

I do hope you're a retard then, nothing personal, but I haven't had my cootie shot yet.

don't worry, I assure you I am a retard for sticking with this race, and this game

If girls are playing Tyranids then it's just yet another proof that women on average have better taste than men with their fucking ''le for the emprah'' walking tanks with boxy guns.

I like the imperium designs....

Women love tyranids and zergs because the whole race is basically their pets.

This is not enterily wrong. Tyranids easily the most female friendly army in 40k, since sisters are such an exercise in futility and masochism it even stop being funny trying to hope they would get anything better than the scraps they have left.

Hey I'll have you know that my favorite races are Imperial Guard, Space Marines, Necrons, then Orks. But yeah the chaos wankery in warhammer end times was stupid. But what was even dumber was Malekith becoming Phoenix King.

can confirm

dude warriors are homosexual because they are masculine lmao

40k will end with the Tau winning through the greatest asspull ever made and all of you know it.

WoC were a shit faction and so were Skaven and Beastmen it seems like Chaos in Fantasy is a result of some 13yo Amon Amarh fan reading too much furry and guro hentai mangas.

^^

>Skaven were shit

Promptly kill yourself please.

>Women like the unfeeling, soulless consumers of all life with no loyalty but to the collective hive mind

Surprise surprise.

>dude le cunty ratmen lmao xD

end your life just like GW ended Warhammer

desu the 'homoerotic' meme is very clever. faggots arrive after in common society and call all normal men who behave masculinely 'homoerotic' because they want to be bummed by them, go to historical revisionism and 'analyse' (literally) all classical Before Fag Rights art and point at it to call it gay. before you know it men meeting together is considered gay and you have severed fraternity between men. thanks fags

Compare how WoC are described to how any other faction is described and tell me there were no faggot feelings involved. GW clearly wants nordic cock.

Too true. Apparently there's no such thing as companionship or camaraderie now. If you display any desire to just do guy stuff with other guys you're homosexual (or clearly trying to hide it). Anything and everything masculine, however slight, can be attributed to being gay.

Believe it or not it is possible to have male friends and do things with them without wanting to suck their dicks. It is actually possible.

>Hive Crone
>Harridan
>Dominatrix
>Hierodule
>Norn Queen
Tyranids simply have a strong female theme.

>companionship

haha what are you a faggot?

Better than chaos, or Eldar or Dark Eldar. Or Tyrnaids to be honest.

I really hope that avoid an End Times for 40k.

Secretly hoping on 9th WHF edition sometime in the future.

How would that work, with Age of Sigmar and all? I mean GW in their "infinite wisdom" blew up the Warhammer world. I mean they could just retcon the end times I guess.

nids are shit man zerg are better and the only good thing to come of starcraft

I tried to laugh at this.

I couldn't.

>Skaven are bad

Let me guess, next you'll tell me Bretonnia is the most imaginative faction in WHF

I hope when Karma catches up with unfunny shitposters like OP, she's wearing steel-toed boots.

>Chaos in Fantasy is a result of some 13yo Amon Amarh fan reading too much furry and guro hentai

You have to be 18 to post on Veeky Forums.

I know you're not because if you were, you'd have at least some clue about the influences and origins of Chaos in Fantasy, and wouldn't try to ascribe a post-millenial character to it.

But you don't have a clue. Because you're 12 and a shitposter.

Necrons will win, they will build an anti-warp Wall to contain chaos forever. Then they'll rape human planets one by one.

>Tyranids will win

Tyranids literally cannot harm Necrons in any way. They don't even try.

It's because they want to be fucked by big bumpy alien dick.

Chaos will win again.
Why? Because it's funny. It's hilarious. It makes for a better post-setting.