What alt did you just bail into fleeing the btc crash? How low do you think it will go and will you buy the dip?

What alt did you just bail into fleeing the btc crash? How low do you think it will go and will you buy the dip?

XLM, not looking good so far.

i evacuated into litecoin. a bit rough over the hours but stable daily growth over the last 2 days. though i fear that might be peaking, but i have no idea. i just had to get out of btc to somewhere stable for a bit and wait out the crash. i'm probably not the only one doing something like this right now

BAT, ICN, GNT

Proven Ethereum tokens basically.

bitcoin is dead. buy xrp

Ark

Major buying action on tron.

Same, RIP us. Probably just gonna hop back into BTC if it hits 10-12k

I'm waiting until someone says
> Tether
to post this

Monero

Iota

USD

SNT, NEO & QTUM

only profiting from QTUM so far

they may or may not have big news coming up soon, on the 12th. so watch for maybe a pump and dump on that date i would think, during the conference. happened a couple days ago, i was there, bought in at 13 cents, sold at 17 before it crashed down to 8-9. i don't think it will go much lower short term. could be a stable place to at least not lose too much over the next couple days while you watch for news. get ready to bail quick though if it gets towards the end of the event and its pretty clear theres not going to be any news get ready to sell.

LTC is the worst coin to be in when BTC crashes

already ran, buy tron/dnt/fuel(binance)

tether

USD is the best alt during a crash.

fuck, tell me why
i'm not trying to shill for any coins here except the eternal doge. should i leave ltc?

I fled into the one with real world application beyond speculation. 5 dollars is not the cap for Iota.
I appreciate the tip though, and I'll look into those.

bch and bat, both are rising

why dont you guys just sell on gemini and buy back in?

i sold 2 at 16,900

i want to buy back in tonight or tommoroow

i dont understand why yall want alts

iota is way too centralized, tron is just IOTA without faggot developers (chink who worked under Jack Ma) and a relatively sane distribution since most of it was airdropped

Bought btc at 16,5k
Should I just hold?

sometimes its not convenient or quick and sometimes it's not as lucrative as something else that is going up instead.

but i did use nubits, which is close to the usd, to sell the peaks and buy the dips on this recent crash. but my timing was off so i said fuck it and went to litecoin it seemed to be doing well overall though with some up and downs. not feeling safe here more then a couple days though

I have everything in altcoins. I noticed altcoins are growing more and more detached from bitcoin.

We are looking at a correction in alts, where the bottom is I'm not sure.
It definitely isn't below the bottom experienced during bitcoins climb.
The only alt that hasn't really returned to normalcy(price before btc rise) is eth.
However, eth has been going through some shit due to the kitty joke and scared a fe people away with it's clogged network.
But, if people haven't changed then it will pump back up to it's previous levels before kitty joke fiasco because it looks under bought to the lemmings that are 90% of crypto traders.
Simply, buy ETH.

REQ & SALT

yes, it will be back up in a few days, for sure!

ETH

Buy high sell low

does bailing into another coin actually give anyone here a profit? sat-wise i cant imagine you gaining.

i tried with bcash once, lost 0,03 btc before swinging back again. now i just sit it out.
BTC seems to be bouncing back again anyway.

probably i'll go for tether next time btc shits itself again. guess this is the only way to profit

im actually losing a lot so no seems like a lose lose situation either way

well i'm new at this. but i noticed last night as bitcoin was crashing some alts were going up. at the time i was bailing into nubits which is like tether in that its like the usd, but more volatile on the short scale i think, but stable enough for me. and nubits is less shady. not sure why more people don't use nubits

i could have made bank but i hesitate and miss the moment or panic and hit the moment too soon on the day trading. could be i just suck at it and i should find a place to hodl

Just selll REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

so i bail into ltc just as btc goes up and ltc goes down. because of course. now i'll hesitate and miss the dip on btc just bleeding money the whole way. fuck this i need to just learn to hodl. it takes a quick thinking smart person to be a success at this

just like my experience. in future, either cash (maybe tether if you trust it not going to crash anytime soon) or just hold tight, and at best turn off your pc. it will rise only stronger after each dip.

probably the alts were not catching up that fast and it was already over at the dip. i have never really experienced any alt rising in sats at a serious dip because many people panic sell to cash out.

best of luck

ARK, some retard emptied half the sell book and I jumped in cheap

Serious question - what is wrong with tether? And i'm not talking about the fud surrounding it with bitfinex I'm saying actually using tether to protect your gains at least temporarily during these types of crashes