A portal emerges that leads to an alternate Earth

>a portal emerges that leads to an alternate Earth
what's the worst possible thing that could come through?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalreview.com/corner/389989/ebola-victims-family-suspicious-all-white-patients-survived-not-one-black-patient
scp-wiki.net/scp-2935
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Another one of you

sick burns come through the portal

OP's mom, except from a dimension where she actually loves him.

it was a very obvious joke

100,000,000+ fascist stormtroopers with Thule Society saucers providing air support from low orbit.

All it would have taken is the Business Plot successfully bumping off FDR and installing a military dictator in the USA.

An army of Ebola-chan

>Business Plot
Huh, this is really interesting, never heard of it before.

Brown people.

It's an actual historic event that's weirdly obscure.

I miss her. She was Veeky Forums's best deity.

Kek is an unpleasant god. He's older than the world and is just playing with his followers.

Ebola-chan was entirely ours and we abandoned her for nothing but simple boredom. She never killed a single white or missed her monthly quota of black kills until the 24/7 chain of prayer threads was broken.

Where is this abomination of procreation from?

Reaganomics

An airborn chemical that turns solid as it mixes with oxygen.

Magic: The Gathering

Magic the Gathering, although moe-ified.

qt

Anime.

Wouldn't that just plug the portal?

Even more refugees

Still think that?

Dinosaurs.

Looks cool, would still drink her bathwater

She's got a silly hat, but dat skinless body is hot. She's double-naked.

>implying silly hats are a bad thing

The solid parts are also capable of spreading as the outer area absorbs more oxygen.

If the portal leads to an Earth which lost or never developed its atmosphere, that would be pretty shit. Things would be going out rather than coming through though.

Hmmm. How about a portal to an Earth with a Venus like atmosphere? Or an Earth that has already been consumed by a red giant sun?

The waifus, all the waifus.

Reaganomics were and still are terrible a terrible idea

I could've sworn there were a few white people that died from Ebola. Guess I was wrong

What about a portal to an Earth that got taken over by thousands of super viruses that kill you in horrible ways?

Watch yourself, user. Emperor Trump will send you to the other side of The Wall for saying something like that.

I'd still risk a bj from her desu

Nope. Prior outbreaks during the 20th century killed a couple of whites, but all the whites infected during Ebola-chan's reign survived.

nationalreview.com/corner/389989/ebola-victims-family-suspicious-all-white-patients-survived-not-one-black-patient

a world where this bitch decided the fate of it

Seeing as how his entire platform is collapsing below him like a house of cards, I'm none too worried. I'm just surprised that he got this far in the election. Then again America's education system is flawed and in desperate need of reform, so I really shouldn't

40k orks.

Fucking weird.
I'm not racist, but shit Ebola sure seems to be

I recognize that face.
The pig, man. The pig.

Trump is like the antithesis of Reagan you chuckle fuck.

The recent Ebola outbreak was literally an occult event produced through entirely supernatural means. It abruptly stopped the very moment worship of Ebola-chan stopped.

Meme magic is as real as gravity. Remember to praise the Frog and hate the Owl.

Clearly we need to preform rituals to satisfy the bats, as they are the reservoir population for ebola.

>an actor pretending to be a politician
>another actor pretending to be a politician
Looks right to me.

A continuous stream of antimatter?

I've been on /b/ a few years, and Veeky Forums is new to me, so excuse this summerfaggy question;
Who the fuck is the owl supposed to be?

Gotta get the next Patient Zero to eat some feral bats and acquire Her blessing.

It's an old meme, clearly from before your time.

The owl is Moloch, the monolithic stone idol at the Bohemian Grove, and the patron deity of Hillary Clinton. Her leaked emails revealed that she conducted animal sacrifices in his name.

It is better to die a free man than be ruled by the priestess of Moloch.

Considering it's meme magic, I was thinking an offering of toothbrushes.

Is this what they call seeing what you want to see? Trump is at his strongest he's been and Hillary is at the weakest she's been, excluding the momentary surge after the RNC but before the DNC. Trump is leading in even slanted polls at this very moment.

I've only been on /b/ for about five or six years, so yeah, I forgot about that damn owl from the few places around the net I ran into him.
I was fourteen or fifteen when I first came to this site, and I was smart enough to not make that known. Now I'm twenty and somehow didn't evolve into a /pol/tard

A lot of his top advisers just left, and Clinton is still being shown as winning in November

Not top, but he's just recently lost fifteen advisers

Oh ye godless men, why should one treat scorned swine as such a vessel of debauchery?

Tourists.

Immigrats

Because we wouldn't be able to feed them all and we would starve and die?

A bacteria that turns people into salt.

DON'T FUCKING TOUCH THE BOOK YONAH

I SWEAR TO GOD

A serious answer: A plague.

Depending on how alternative this earth is, our bodies might be completely incapable of dealing with this new threat.

It's difficult to imagine that a disease could be novel enough for our immune systems to be ineffective against it without also being unable to infect us. Generally the two things go together.

Both Niers did nothing wrong.

Reagan was our worst president so if that is true I'm voting for trump.

Memes.

So we all go the way of the injuns and get poxed to death?

It was a magnificent tragedy.

makes me diamonds just thinking about it
selfcest a best

Oy vey!

Yoko Taro is a pretty cool guy. Automata will be neat.

I look forward to it.

My nigga.

The alternate Earth being composed of antimatter, so anything that comes through is a problem.

Wow, I haven't seen that image in YEARS. No wonder it didn't spring to mind when you said "owl."
...I kind of miss lolcats, honestly. It was a pure and beautiful trend.

For you

Whatever the fuck this thing is.
scp-wiki.net/scp-2935

The Bydo.

Easy solution: take the dragon waifus, feed them the human waifus.

pro-skub people

A world where humans don't exist but rather another type of humanoid, one with four fingers, sharp teeth, sloped craniums, and cat-like eyes.

Also a society entrenched in eugenics and proper breeding... and also a society based entirely on magic as opposed to Earth's technological society.

The game for this takes place over 3,000 years after both civilizations are destroyed.

I'm picturing furries, is that correct?

Nope, they otherwise look human aside from being perhaps a little shorter. No pointy ears, fur, or anything like that. Just a different type of hominid.

That doesn't make sense though because this world is Pro-Skub.

Also forgot to mention that they have an extra joint in their fingers.

I told my players that they were playing in an arthurian fantasy setting, and then proceeded to mix things up a little.

They don't know they are playing a post-apoc game.

Your mom

Alt. universe fa/tg/uys. They all think 3.5 and 40K are the pinnacles of game design.

What's their opinion on Dungeon World?

Bee girl.

It's still shit

Okay, good. At the least we can all agree on something

maybe if you bothered to take a look outside your commie pinko liberal lala-land you'd see the damage the international skub-trade is doing to the inner cities. just because it was decriminalized in your flyover commune doesn't mean it's legal everywhere.

skub ruins lives.

Give it time young one, give it time.

Yeah, lack of legal skub ruins lives. Just look at the difference in pro and anti-skub countries, crime is 126.8% higher in anti-skub countries. This skub prohibition is a travesty.

Now imagine energy of Virt directed into being nice instead of shitposting

You've already posted worst case scenario - a plague.
Or some invasive species that would seriously fuck up our own eco-sphere

Being the strongest he ever was doesn't make him strong.
Just like Hillary being the weakest she ever was deosn't make her weak.

What's the real problem is how a demagogue is running for one of the most important posts on this planet and people are actively supporting an inept imbecile on his road to that post just because he represents "opposite" political option than the other candidate.

Its a portal to a world thats exactly like earth except its your fetish, and they freely accept immigrants and find people from our world sexy as hell except moving there requires telling people you know you're moving there and that would be really awkward.