What's the stupidest weapon you've seen either in a game, or in materials for a game?

What's the stupidest weapon you've seen either in a game, or in materials for a game?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2_ZisaAd7bo
monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/Angel_Halo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lightwhip in Star Wars Saga Edition

Anything from anima.

That pizza wheel weapon you see in those stupid animu that looks like it would take a super long time to kill anything with. Borderlands had them too. Seriously, WTF?

but it is a motored saw axe

the Krieg trailer showed us

Even longswords?

Borderlands is intentionally dumb in a lot of ways. It's not supposed to be effective in real life. It's just supposed to look cool. It's not like they ever try to justify it.

Dunno if it counts, but a guy in my street doubled the weight of his m4 replica by attaching a ton of useless trash to it. He claims the gun is still useful and doesn't impede movement. By the number of scratches present on the gun, you can't move ten feet with it without getting stuck on something.

glass armor and weapons in elder scrolls

also pic related

High Velocity Sniper Scythe

>he doesn't know that the green glass from TES is a magical mineral and not literally IRL glass

N'wah pls leave.

Yeah, RWBY is what you get when you cross a book of anime cliches and a fetish for fight scenes with a heavy dose of they just didn't care.

but is the refined product more of metallic or mineral nature?

because i dont want weapons or armor that just shatter when they take damage. same with havel armor

>because i dont want weapons or armor that just shatter when they take damage
Have you ever seen a glass weapon shatter in TES? Obviously it doesn't shatter

It's formed from malachite, "glass" is a misnomer like "poison ivy". It's a crystal that is durable and can be melted down much like metal.

Is that a fanmade parody? Because that's utter shit

I doubt it, RWBY is just all round terrible. It's like they tried to make anime with a really shitty art style, then only mimicked the parts of anime that make it nigh unwatchable, and the whole thing was animated by a high school student.

This disgusting fuck

Some settings include a sharp disc/ring that gets thrown at the enemy. It's sharp so that it cuts the enemy.

A chainsaw works because the operator holds it against whatever is being cut. Without that constant force behind the chainsaw, it wouldn't do much because there is nothing to keep the teeth hitting whatever is being cut.

Now lets talk about Warhammer 40k. I'm going to give chainswords/axes/etc a pass by assuming that the wielder does hold them against the enemy so that they cut.

Lets talk about one weapon from Rogue Trader: Into the Storm page 122. A weapon called a Crimson Crown.
A thrown chain disc. Somehow it's effective despite having nothing to hold its teeth against the target while they cut.

I can almost see a metal band name in this thing.

a warship made of weed

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2_ZisaAd7bo

The disk would still have momentum from the throw to push it.

What the fuck IS it?

>try to watch rwby
>5 identical jimsterlings walk into a room
>cue EPIC FIGHT SCENE
dropped

>because i dont want weapons or armor that just shatter when they take damage.
Aztec and couple other cultures were commonly using obsidian for weapons, you know.

Only for the edges, not the whole weapon.

The Fuck Blade

Blade? what blade?
you sure you don't mean "The Fuck Club"?

Just kidding, it's the Angel Halo!
monstergirlquest.wikia.com/wiki/Angel_Halo

How is it a sword? it has no cutting edge on it anywhere?!

If the the Spaniards had lost, it would have taken The various South American Empires 50 years to go from Stone Age to Iron Age.
At which point they would likely only had used Obsidian for bows and tools.

They already had the tech needed to advance, and with captives in form of the Spaniards, the tech development would have gone insane, and thats before the Spaniards would still trade with them, for the gold.

It's literally a buzzsaw on a stick.

I have a severe dislike of mecha with sniper rifles.

Though for some reason this does not extend to Gundam. Dunno why.

Dire Flail

The stupidest looking weapons are often ones with real life counterparts.

Gun swords, anyone?

A magical bow that is completly made for firing swords like arrows. It simple refer as Swordbow.

Sword forged from, and I quote, "human teeth melted down into steel"

>useless

This.... thing.

>human teeth
>not even blood
it's three weapons in one and if it's not complete shit it would actually do pretty decent in close range combat.

Gun sword isn't THAT stupid. I mean, if you're an officer carrying a sword anyways, as long as it doesn't fuck with the use of the sword itself I do not see why it would be such a bad concept for a personal defense weapon.

> in a game, or in materials for a game

There are lots of crap weapons in real life, but game ones tend to be more outlandishly fucking dumb.

That's just a pistol with a bayonet that can also be used as knuckle dusters. It's a stupid as a "as seen on TV" thing, but it's not as dumb as the other stuff in here.

To be fair, that's a pretty cool concept.

I mean, it LOOKS stupid.

I just started my campaign but I have a rogue who is going to dual wield hand axes because that's what you can do in skyrim

Fuck, you beat me to it.

How the fuck are you even supposed to use this thing to the full effect without hitting your own fucking face?

It was pretty cool weapon until we realise it is not very practical weapon. The reason is that we need to carry around A LOT of swords to simple use it.

Well, the name's right, it's certainly dire