Any other HODLers here who bought at sub-$4k levels several months ago?

What are your thoughts on the “correction” to 13K?

You retard should have sold at 20k.
GG

Bitcoin just being true to itself.

Nah I buy high sell low

Learn how to contrarian invest faggot

I sold half my stack at 17k but I'm just going to wait and see. It's a weekend dip and we should be up again on Monday

I have 4 BTC and 75 ETH, no plans other than buy .5 at the dip maybe (8-10k). If it goes below that range I will buy 1. If it doesn't hit, I am fine

I bought bitcoin sub 200 dollars. The amount of comfy while pink wojacks mass suicide is the only happiness I have felt since grade school.

Fuck good job.

I bought bitcoin at ~$120 after the Silk Road seizure in 2013, but then sold off at $800 and forgot about it for years

what about the recent rise of the ethereum? Do you think it will continue to rise in the future? its time to buy eth?

Bought sub 100$ years ago took some profit at € 12k (about 15% of my stash) Next level to sell is around € 24k. I'm not really worried about the price even if we go under 5k since my original plan was to sell in 2019 earliest. I will also never sell more than 50% of my stash

>What are your thoughts on the “correction” to 13K?
dead kitty made of flubber bounce.
Greenspan is right, BTC is irrational. You need propranolol and an adult diaper to stay in this game.

can this HODL meme go back2leddit

it's fine, it's all fine as long as I'm in the green.

at first i thought maybe 10k christmas...
now i think maybe 40k by christmas..
probably 100k by christmas...
screencap this.

I got BTC at 300-400
I've seen a gazillion of these already and I've held through all of them

I am one of those but I sold some just before 10k and then the rest just over 10k - about 11.8k

Sure I could of made more but it’s like a huge weight off my shoulders to be out this market and now I can watch the collapse and enjoy it from a distance knowing I made a shit ton of money off it

Bought 20 BTC when they were $440

Was worried for a long time but now its nothing but laughs , sold 15 BTC at 14k

cant believe boomers bought in at 17k lmao

>wake up on Christmas morning
>portfolio surges to nearly 1 million dollars from total bitcoin holdings

A man can dream

Selling after "crash" and buying after "new paradigm" has cost me too much. From now on I'm just going to buy more on these flash crashes.

and you should have bought much earlier.

nothing this will be a huge correction and everything goes on...bitcoin still is the most accepted crypto out there....for it to die ETH would have to be capped.

bought at 800 last year. Honestly you should just hold wether you bought at 8k or 4k.

did you cash out through coinbase?
i can only withdraw 15k a week

Ur right actually HODL is pretty reddit

Not sure how to feel. Bought my BTC at 800-1000 range, but they've all ever been used to buy alts. Don't hold any BTC, but have made good profits I guess. Seeing all those alts ro ket and BTC just stagnating makes you crazy with dreams. Never would've thought BTC actually makes more gains than most alts in the last year...

I don't give a fuck. As long as it stays above $2500 I've made money. To me, owning 1 bitcoin represents something more than owning an asset worth x amoumt fiat. To me it represents financial freedom.

Same. Although Monero offers more financial freedom so I’m heavy in XMR

>he sold
i mean, i dont REALLY blame you, but thats a pretty big sell for that kind of holdings... or is there more?

Yeah I've been mining monero. Unfortunately it only makes up like 10% of my portfolio because bitcoin is the big boy taking on the banks head on. I think I'll slowly transition over to monero, as fungibility becomes an important problem with btc.

What if it keeps going up

Oh fuck I haven't checked to see if reddit is salting.

Took one just for you guys

Wow, it's all trash. And they STOLE our MEME.

slightly different because futures shorts coming on sunday/monday

Here's how to judge the moves in price

Take the maximum candle height and the minimum candle height from the previous 20 ticks on the 4 hour chart

That range is the normal range. In this case 12250 to 17150. Being on the low end this is but the dip territory.

As bitcoin goes higher the trend will continue to greater magnitudes