BTC won't crash Sunday

BTC won't crash Sunday.

The crowd is generally wrong.

The crowd said this about BTC in every situation: the BTC forks, China FUD, Mempool, at el.

You're going to be wrong. The plot twist here is that they will pump it out of existence and at 20k normies will jump in like we haven't seen, probably propelling us to 30k.

Screencap this, you're all faggots.

I believe you. This is normal market behavior.

I AM HODLING

Everyone has been screaming about
>muh futures shorts
and that's why it's no gonna happen.
If a bunch of neets can figure something out then it's to easy to be true

that's a weird looking man

Delete this picture now

Insider here. Futures will be canceled on Sunday. A government agency will stop it before it goes live. Screencap this.

Plenty of people think like you and honestly the majority think futures is great and going to bring
>muh institutional money
in

disgusting sweaty jewess

>implying there is something better in life than fucking a sweaty jewslut on the morning grass

I still click on every one of these threads in hopes of learning who the fuck that is

sort yourself out m8

who is this girl
why do you keep posting her

I'd drink her ass sweat

I bet her pussy feels amazing

whore

i hate that you're probably right

same shit since etf denial in march

Just as a hot dog does, when thrown down a hallway

fucking kek

don't ever post this disgusting yenta here again. sage all grody jewesses

The thing I love about these kinds of soft, thicc asses is how they jiggle when you slap them or pound it hard. Such a nice thing to squeeze.

This jewess didn't do too well in the genetic lottery elsewhere, sadly.

crazy ressemblance

Bullshit! But I believe it.

BRAAAAAAPPPPP

Trollface is got a nice ass

he didnt imply it you stupid jewish nigger

fuck. got me there bUdDy BoI

>that thicc ass
>that cheeky grin
>that jewish nose
>that bead of water dripping off her chin

unf. literally perfect

RUINED

Dubs tell the truth, kek bless!

Is the reason the crowd is generally wrong because a basic level in markets a few smart people take the money out of the pocket of many?
Seems about right.

Dude, the Bitcoin network literally starts breaking down at prices past $20k USD. It can not sustainably handle throughput beyond that point. I might be wrong.

I don’t know how people think $BTC can reach $50-75k without serious changes being made to the protocol. While you’re hoping for +500% increase on BTC and shitting bricks for a year, you could’ve made +2500% on alts.

Why would anyone believe institutional money is not yet in? Normies and faggots brought crypto to nearly half a trillion. Yup. Sounds legit