Behold

Where were you when you saw the lite?

2013 when I first bought it, and then in 2016 when I decided to make it a permanent part of my portfolio.

I`m hodling 70/30 on LTC. Its my backbone.

Good choice user. We will surpass all.

A few weeks ago. Bought 3 for $79, and bought 8 last night at $95.

Where do you buy?

niggerbase

To be honest, I don't think we're going to surpass everything, but I am anticipating Litecoin to eventually be at least 5-10% the price of Bitcoin. Supply dictates that it should be 25% but I don't see the demand reaching that point. Litecoin fills a niche that Bitcoin, especially recently, has failed to address.

Also, with the new BTC-LTC lightning network being able to swap BTC and LTC directly across blockchains, I see massive growth in Litecoin's future.

Vicariously happy for litecoin and all :)

Jewbase*

What is the best alternative to jewbase?

Newbie here. I just bought 2 @ shitbase. What am I in for within the next 2 weeks?

Seems like Litecoin is the go-to for hedging against bitcoin's volatility.

it's life saver these days

this

bought mine on may 9th after watching it through all of April and it jumping from 10 to 15 overnight when it was first listed on coinbase

So I should buy more LTC now?

good indications on 6hr periods, however LTC recently hit 2 stdv from SMA.

it can be a safe place to hide from bitcoin sometimes when the king is cranky

A looooooong time ago.

>my litecoin went from $7 to $14

come on autists keep on grinding i want to get free drugs

This coin will rise to the TOP!

LTC shill threads every hour. You got lucky with yesterday's pump.

I've been flipping five coins all day using the predictable movement, now i've got almost ten

Will I make it?

I admit it's not an amazing breakthrough coin but at least a transaction takes two minutes and costs 10 cents. I use it to move money through exchanges.

Plus it made me 50% last night.

I've just sold at 145 for usdt, when do you guys think is a good time to get in again?

Bought at $55 on Nov 5th. Easiest money I have ever made