Post your 2018 coins and potential gains. Mine ARK with 2x easy

Post your 2018 coins and potential gains. Mine ARK with 2x easy

I'm glad you're aboard the ARK but you must be new, otherwise you'd know that this will be $100 by the end of the year.

'18 is going to be massive for Ark and crypto as a whole. The largest transfer of wealth in human history has begun

sell now you fucking delusional ARKies

why? I don't see that much potential. they haven't started working on any interesting thing on their roadmap and the smartbridge isn't that special on its own

Stay out of my highly defensible money fortress, filthy arkie.

Mine is Ark too. I need it to go to 240k to make 2x.

Bancor. But I also hold Ark. After flipping WaBi 10x I'll increase my Ark stack.

$50 Ark next year by Summer. That's how fast crypto is gonna move with the normies coming now.
$80-$100 by years end.

There is other coins that will perform just as well. Don't get me wrong

>bancor

smart contracts and push button deployable blockchains my dude

they don't have them yet. and both those things are already being done and better. the only thing they might have going is cross blockchain smart contracts but they don't have that either. they just have blockchain listeners

>2x easy
kek arkies are cute
enjoy your 100% gains, I'll be over here with my 100x gains

>they don't have them yet.

No shit you fucking retard. That's why we're investing now.

He'll buy when it's $300

if they deliver it will obv be a big deal and the price will rocket. but there is absolutely no reason to think that's gonna happen soon. so you eother park your money into ark and hodl or you look for coins that actually have things coming up soon.

>he thinks the market will wait for him to invest
>he unironically thinks that the price won't move until the roadmap is finished
>he is actually retarded and has no idea how speculation works
Please don't buy ARK, we don't want any idiots on board.

agree 100%, you have to scoop it up earlier than mainstream understands it's going somewhere

>only invest after they deliver

How retarded are you?

Yikes

>I don't see that much potential
This it has plenty of, the question is more of achieving it. It's attempting to do big things.