Lost 0.006 BTC Trading

I'm never trading again. I just lost 0.006 BTC doing some stupid shit trading. To most people 0.006 BTC wouldn't really matter much, but that's fucking over $100 there. FUCK.

Obviously this isn't my first time trading, who knows how many satoshis I have lost overtime, but from now on I am just hodling. Fucking transaction fees are too high right now anyway, so I will just continue to hodl. No more trading for me ever again.

That's nothing wtf lol

i mine over .006 a day lmfao at ur life

In a few years that's a few 1000$.

Good job retard.

Yeah. I have lost over 5 Bitcoins trading over time. Makes me want to kill myself sometimes thinking about how much they're worth today.

It was just today I found out how valuable even 0.001 Bitcoins is. It's fucking bullshit. Fuck everything.

>I'm never trading again. I just lost 0.006 BTC doing some stupid shit trading.

Why sell at a loss? Everything eventually bounces. (unless you're trading super Shitcoins that are ready to die)

How is that even possible?
I mean I've bought BTC @ 15500 for some % gains but it didn't work out so I'll just hold. Why would you ever sell or buy on margin?

why you trading you whole stack instead of buying some hodl coins, keeping some btc, and a small amount for trading you fucking mong

your trade results are a reflection of your state of a trader. keep going but get smart about it

goddamn my grammar is bad in this post.

still, read this OP

W-what do you mine with?

I lost 0.02 last night trying to swing trade against the flood

It comes and goes

antminer s9

I'll take a look at it and see if it's profitable with my electrical bills on this area.
thanks

i'm not paying for power, otherwise i wouldnt do it (where i live)

whenever i buy something undervalued to flip, it goes even lower and stays there, whenever i buy something to long term hold it moons the next fucking day and then drops back every few days, as if baiting me to sell. with such shit judgment i think it's safer just to hold, if my portfolio will grow just 100% in a year it will be enough to justify being a neet.

if you're too immature to hodl, then just fucking leave

Just found out I had 0.2 BTC in Mt Gox and it went bankrupt. Fuckers.

I made 17% on the BTC bounce an hour ago. Git gud.

>tfw bought in at 7k usd, sold out at 19k usd
>tfw bought back in at 11k usd, sold at 16k usd
>tfw bought back in at close to 13k usd an hour ago
>tfw already up 1.5k usd since coindesk is at 14.55k atm

LMAOing at your life rn

i've lost over 30. i want to kill myself every day

>0.006 BTC
In for the big gains, I see.

You hold bitcoin
Trade with eth

I shit $100 son

this thinking is what made me to start trading like le big whale and get fucked going all in

always keep your modesty

Trade LTC, bro. Far bigger fluctuation. You can make a safe 2-3% deal a couple of times per hour.

How do you even know a trade is "safe"?

You wait for a base to form and wait for a crack then you invest and sell after the bounce.

Look at the imagine, this is LTC right now if the vaule hits around the same low and then bounces up that is your base. If the value now falls below the blue line people and bots will buy, which will result in a bounce. It might not be as high as it was before, but you'll still get a few % out of it. Rinse and repeat. Sure, you don't make ebin moon gainz that way, but it's a solid stable way to make money. If it doesn't break the blue line you just wait for a new base to form.

Not if BTC gains value so fast that the bounce of whatever shitcoin you had bought has no meaning relative to it