Would you buy if btc droped to 1$ ?

Would you buy if btc droped to 1$ ?

Yes i'd put fifty buck on it.

if it dropped that far there is something very wrong

so probably not

Get a job

why wouldnt you? you could get like 250 coins for 250 bucks. if it actually dies, OH NO 250 BUCKS GONE WHAT WILL I DO???? if its back to 10k, HOLY SHIT YES

youd be literally universally retarded to not bet a meager 250 dollars on something like that

wonder how I went back in time

why do you think that?

what support does it have?
what future does it have?

The answer is non btw.

Yes, which is why it will never be worthless

Yes. It will pick back up, just more slowly and steadily which is a good thing. Same thing happened to Amazon.

yes because of what said and also what said

Hey buddy I got a bridge to sell you.

>Would you buy if btc droped to 1$ ?
I'd buy 1000. Instantly.
It will at least go to 2$.
You can't lose.

but what if it went to $0.50 instead

then you only lose $1000. It might also go up again later. Sure, 1k is a fair few shekels but the potential reward is literally millions.

why arent you buying bitbeans right now then

they are only .50 cents each

nocoiner mentality

>wont buy at $1 cuz fuck this fake magic internet money
>wont buy at $15K cuz oh well its too expensive

because bitbeans dont have the history bitcoin does. Its entirely feasible that shitcoin5million will become outright unsalable but that is only happening to btc if crypto completely dies. With cuckbase being so prevalent and normie friendly i think its a safe bet that anything on there is always going to do well in the long run. Furthermore,
>implying im not
i may not be buying bitbeans but i am holding a few hundred of random shitcoins. I just take say half my gains from speculating on btc and invest it in whatever shitcoin Veeky Forums is shilling and doesnt look like total garbage.

most people dont even take the time to do research and believe bitcoin is just a price in usd that goes up and down

I would expect a better coin to take its place if it went that low

>most people dont even take the time to do research and believe bitcoin is just a price in usd that goes up and down
so what? it doesnt even matter. You can get all autistic about blockchain and decentralized currency but if your principally concerned with making money by speculating then this doesnt matter at all. Moreover, it isnt like it actually has any intrinsic value so it ostensibly is just a completely arbitrary price. Knowing about how the blockchain works or whatever else might be worthwhile for deciding on which shitcoins are decent and which are scams but btc is well beyond that stage now and it doesnt matter that its slow as fuck and constantly having to fork.

>it doesn't matter what you are investing in

/thread

Definitely, Bitcoin isn't worth much but it's still worth more than a dollar.

Yes