Father, tell me of the lands beyond Veeky Forums. Tell me of mighty /k/, of the strange lands of /a/...

>Father, tell me of the lands beyond Veeky Forums. Tell me of mighty /k/, of the strange lands of /a/, and of the dark citadel of /v/.
Describe a board as if it were a country in a fantasy setting, Veeky Forums.

There is a place that is terrifying to behold. Rightfully so, as it is made entirely of blasphemy. They sit in their squalor and share their terrible rituals. Yet, they coexist, and they are warm and inviting amongst themselves.
Dare not follow the temptations on the edge of this land. The grass may seem just a bit greener on the other side, a familiar and enticing scent may blow from just beyond the hill...but you must not follow into this land. For all are bid welcome, and anyone who samples even a bite of its fruit shall return. And those that return will find deeper pleasures, more things drawing them in, until they too find themselves a part of it, bound and unsatisfied by those things without.

user, dare you be speaking of that land, the forbidden realm...

The Idiocratic Wastelands of /b/

>/k/ountry
>There lies a land of iron on the sea
>a country calling themselves kommandos own it
>some said they were pirates before finally taking over the land of the sea
>No one knows their true origins
>Some say the fallen country of Rhodesi or possibly Russians
>What we do know each one might be differnt ethically but they all share one thing
>The worshiping of weapons
>They worship all kinds of devices from and most importantly
>No matter the origin of country they hold the 2nd amendment from the U.S. constitutions in high regard
>country also has no weapon bans so they can order what ever they desire
>.22 LR is said to flow in the streets with the smell of cosemoline not fare

Do you speak of the blasphemous city of /d/?

>Land of iron on the sea

It's the fucking /k/arrier.

10/10

I think this just turned Veeky Forums into a setting.

far of in the eastern lands, beyond the dark walls of perverse, self loathing enjoyment, and beyond even the gilded walls of the master of all thing precious lies a land where there is no king. there are merely lords. barons and dukes, earls and marquess where skill is the law of the land. not skill of arms, not even skill of wit. in this exotic land, man puts their mind to perfection of what the land can give. works of art to tantalize and tempt, horrors that disgust but intrigue, and humble workings that bring peace. in this land, the only law is the law of Steel, where the dread iron lords hold their positions iron fists and take all challengers, only to defeat them and leave them in shame. whispers speak of a showy figure, merely known as 'The Chairman' who controls the land, but those are mere tales, for what manner of being could command the loyalty of the Iron Lords, whose pride has seen the death of tens of thousands to hone their craft further

In the highest mountains there exists a city of writers these writers obsess over other cultures both fiction and non-fiction. To the point each writer might have invented a couple civilizations of their own already. Though an addiction is among these people it is not the usual drug or alcohol addiction you hear so much though. They all love games. Now what kind of games you may ask? Any, even to the point they will improve upon existing games or make their own entirely. Officially they are a peaceful people since a majority are artists or writers but unlike other civilizations they uphold the values of the story always even stories not even written by their own. Some tell the tale of an entire battle fought since an outlander messed up a little detail when mentioning a book about demon hunters.

Not 8 islands hops to the east can be found a land perpetually shrouded in mists and silver moon light, and the locals are a strange and superstitious folk. The only mentions of this realm's name have been stricken from our records by large black /x/s.
Though beware if you design to travel there, you never can tell which of they're tells are true or false.

What book, and what battle?

>they're
>THEY'RE

They says there be spices. I says that don't amount to a hill of beans. Or rice. Or dried noodles.

Hes mentioning 40k and how people throw shitfits if you mess up lore in anything though

Fuck I wish I was creative enough to make something about Veeky Forums.

same

In the southern lands there lies a tribe this tribe primitive in nature follows the code of "The Gains" now at first glance you see the tribe is comprised with a large majority of males. The organization of the tribe is somewhat similar to the Greek Spartans from long ago. These extremely muscular men all workout before performing basic tribal needs. One the tribes mortal enemy was the dark being known as "Zyzz" and his army of manlets but in the end though determination,correct form, and the mind to never give up they bested the dark lord and his evil army with the slogan of "Were gonna make it"

Only the most daring enter the demonic realm of Æx.

This land of eternal darkness is almost entirely covered by the impenetrable forest of Inna Woods which it shares with it's adventurous neigbour, the Republic of Aut.

In the deep thicket of Æx walk only mad things. Secluded huts in which Magician's dabble in the dark arts and pray to their spiritual elder, the succubus tulpa. Enigmatic Grey Dwarves that abduct local peasants and livelistock to perform abhorrent experiements on. And not to forget the everlooming danger of the Common Northern Skinwalker.

But under this already dark surface lies an even darker underworld. Quite literally, as most of the ruling powers, the so-calles New World Order resides inside the hollow underground of our world. From this deep abyss, the reptilian-like rulers of Æx aim to destroy all existence.

But there is one hero they fear, a nobleborn Knight, the brave Sir Jones of Filterwater. He may be our last hope against the pending doom

Veeky Forums itself is divided into several city-states, each ruled by a different General.

Legends tell us of a country hidden deep, deep inside the womb of the earth, containing something which should be left rotting where it resides.
It is an horrid, degenerated and unhealthy place where its inhabitants constantly boil with anger and hate. "Towards who?", you may ask, youngling, but the answer is "you", and me, and everyone else like us, walking in our beautiful lands, kissed by the sunlight and blessed by the moon. They hate love, friendship, and any kind of feeling you can feel towards anyone else. They disrespect and brutalize even their own mothers, but then again, women aren't appreciated down there. They despise working, too, and in fact their survival depends on what they can harvest from us, usually by petty theft. Ironical, I know. They hate us so much and still depend on us to survive. They do their best to be avoided, although, since our gaze is somehow painful for them. In short, young one, live happily and travel the countries of this world, but trust me when I say this.
Stay away from /r9k/.

>Implying the /d/ doesn't call those who are already eager to walk into their path.
>Implying there isn't already a seed of corruption and pleasure, repulsion and fascination in each one of us.
>Implying finding your own limits, your darkest places and exploring new sensations isn't the true liberation.

Why do you fight so hard against yourself, user?

>Its a /d/ posters tries to justify his fetishes episode

They do not need to be told where their path lies. They will know when they are called.

Because we are Human, we resist out nature. Do you think Civilization is Natural? It is not, I can assure you, but its here because we can go past ourselves and achieve something more, something Grander than ourselves.

You think you know everything about yourself and our Nature. Look again, Degenerate, it might surprise you, you are diseased, and the only cure is beyond you. Reach out for it.

>transhumanism.jpg

>implying he isn't really just talking about ________/trash/

To be fair, /trash/ seems like a reject of /d/, with all the pony and furry shit. A bunch of perverts who were expelled (or not allowed to begin with), not because their fetishes were disgusting, but because they were too pathetic.

I don't know why but all I can think of right now is
>Long ago in a distant board I, the alt right, the shapeshifting master of darkness unleashed an unspeakable evil...I flung the janitor into the distant future, where the wall is law.
Every once in a while a voice of reason appears as if from another dimension and is then mobbed by robots.

The natives of Veeky Forums such as they are, have a sorry place in life. They live on a vast, flat plain located between /int/, /pol/ and /k/.

Long have the people of Veeky Forums desired their freedom, but it has been of little use. So long have various marauding shitposters vandalized the lands of Veeky Forums that their abominable progeny almost outnumber the natives.

But legend has it, that Voltaire, their greatest champion, is not dead, but merely sleeping. And one day, he shall return from Avalon, and destroy Veeky Forums's enemies with only three words.

Legend has it, outcasts from around the world all gather in one place. Yea, these are the beaten and battered, ideals rejected by even their closest companions. They are the vagabonds and pariahs in the city of paradoxes. A place of free market and iron fist. Freedom of speech and oppressive condemnation. Goodwill and mercilous slaughter.
Yet... they are one. The unrelenting pressure moulding them into a singular force.

They watch the world, from there. Dreaming of lands reformed, such that they may one day return, but it never happens, for they, the subjects of the frog God, are cursed to an eternity of schadenfreude. Watching the world burn with both ceaseless agony and wanton joy. And on the darkest days, their cries echo through the world...

The constant, taunting whisper of "Its happenning..."

>There was a land, of cuckoldry and black cock praising, it's name was Veeky Forums and cuckolds live free and happy, lusting for the black dick and wanting their small human dickis removed

>/hc/ the realm of outsiders and plebians who were afraid of the lands of randomness
>/x/, nothing constructive or important happens here
>Veeky Forums, people with bad grammar arguing with people who have good grammar over who is the better modern writer
>/pol/ the realm of arguing, its very mention will cause discord and (you)s
>/b/, the land of the new and chaotic
>/d/,/aco/,/h/, etc, things happen here
>/a/, land of many weebs
>/lgbt/, (i should really visit here at some point)
>the hidden realm of eternal yiff

No true /k/ommando would live on a ship. Unnaground civ or death.

Ships have decks and interiors. put some dirt on the runway and we ALL unnaground. Use your think pudding /k/omrade.

>Unnaground civ
Didn't we make a setting out of that a year ago?

This mother fucker right here gets it.

>The constant, taunting whisper of "Its happenning..."
I like this one.

Beware the roaming missionaries of /pol/ for often they venture out of their lands into other territories to spread their corrupt word of Kek. If you hear the faint cries of "cuck" in the distance, then take heed, do not speak of them, do not mention them, less they take notice of your lands and spread their dark words of "Shill" and "SJW"

Alas, they are an unarticulated people-- minds corrupted and corroded by the sheer madness of seeing demons where others see nothing of the sort.

Still they persist, madly preaching the forthcoming of "he in golden plate". Chosen champion of their laughing God, set on defeating she who shall not be named. For children are hushly assured as cautionary tales, never trust the wicked leaf, the abominable aussie, or worse yet-- the witch's own watchmen.

Cloaked in unsuspecting guise, they are like angler fish walking among your very neighbors... spinning madness in the minds of their ensnared victims.

I, personally, don't believe these tales, but one has to admit. It really makes you think...

Don't forget the Innawoods

he is right though

I would warn you child, to steer clear from the realm of Emellpee. Refugees of of Koh, the horselords of Emelpee were banished for their passions, they believed in a creed of friendship and harmony, spreading that message to all the kingdoms. However, the other kingdoms grew weary of their policy, even to this day the sight of their rainbow painted equines send whole districts into a furious rage. No ome wantes to deal with them any longer, so it was decreed by the Gods that they must stay within the borders of their own Kingdom. A simple schism it was then, a mere six years ago, born of our collective hatred of their upbeat nonsense.

But that was then. Now, Emelpee has fallen into such base acts of depravity, that no mind who sets foot within its borders can leave unscathed. The horselords lay with their steeds as a man would lay with a woman. They have elevated a chosen few among the beasts as a kind of surrogate worship, where wars break out amongst the faithful of each of the six. The victors are permitted to lay with a simulacra of their chosen beast. Within their own faith, the meanings of love and tolerance are long forgotten. There is good reason that when we see the candy coated sigil flanked horses of Emelpee, we greet their envoys with the cry of Horse Fucker.

The largest among these city-states is that of Magic. All are invited under their great banner, though this Gathering is itself divided amongst its rulers, as several different factions, or formats, vie for superiority.

Though the cities may bicker amongst themselves, there is no real threat to their way of life in that regard. No, the true threat comes from whose Dark Rituals conjure forth a Realm most Arcane, which seeks to pervert all other Philosophies with its own twisted vision.

Inside the walls of this great city there is no war, no anger, no hate.

The people there lives under layers and layers of wall, dedicating their lifes to abstract art and simple pleasures as they know life has no real meaning.

The supreme leader is an 11 yo girl and a vicepresident of Pierce & Pierce

One of the Generals, CYOA (the acronym once stood for "choose your own adventure", but they bear little resemblance to other adventures) delight in indulging in odd thought experiments. Such experiments are what gives the General its name in the first place. Such experiments do not deal with philosophy or science, but rather with superhuman abilities, or occasionally the strange creatures known as "waifus". Occasionally, the scribes will run dry of CYOA, and there will be much wailing, gnashing of teeth, and cries of "CYOAs are dead!"
Then, they will continue perusing such texts as if nothing had happened.

>Tell me of mighty /k/
That's where men go when the lust for African meat overcomes them.

Nonsense. We currently crave Turkish cuisine.

There is a place that you will never find on any map.

It sits below all, below our very realm, and below the land of our forefathers.

Once not a single soul who arrived there intended to go there.

Thus in this lawless place only pariahs, lepers, and Germanics dwelt.

For a brief period that ragtag band of lost souls were united as they built monuments to their vermin queen and worked to forge their destiny.

It truly was a golden age my son and yet it would not last.

As they had many times before ambitious Generals began to mass.

They toppled the artifice of the first settlers and built hold-fasts upon the refuse.

Of these most fetid and depraved of bastions an unfortunate truth shone.

Worst among equals, these houses of Loud, Universe, Bears, Catswell, and RWBY.

From the realm of Koh they came!

So history repeats itself and the realm's first age came to pass.

Although many travelers outside this forsaken land will tell you that the realm "was never healthy", I shall give my piece.

To them my son, I shall say "I was there," "I was there, the day Koh slew Trahsh."

The land of /lgbt/ may seem queer to you wanderer, as it would to all outsiders, but within is contained a series of rich and diverse cultures.

The realm has no true rulers, only a rigid caste system which has been in place since the dawn of time. It is almost as if the citizens of the land need no formal code of law, but instead ahead to the traditions of their caste unflinchingly.

Perhaps most recognisable are the flag bearers of the realm, the masc legion. They are bulky men and strong, they wear their beards with pride and hold themselves above all others. They adorn themselves in leather and make their presence and dominance known across the land.

Still well known and often considered the second pillar of the realm is the guild of the femm. They pride themselves on their appearance above all else. In their young they dress extravagantly and flaunt their lithe features. Atop their heirarchy are the young queens, who determine who is worth and who is not based upon their cuteness. As the femm age and their aesthetic flees them they become outcast from the guild, desposed by younger queens which leave them to rot in the gutters of age.

Yet others reside here too. House FtM rally in secret to worship their feline dieties and hone their weaker bodies into one of greater strength.

The wild tribe of the Lesbos stalk the wastes of the land; they lay in wait ready to prey upon any passers by that may come to associated with their patriarchal oppressers.

But perhaps most pitable are the sad creatures that flood the streets of a night. When the other factions of the realm retire the hordes of the wretched burst from their slumber. These pitable MtF creatures are naught but agony incarnate. Their existance is suffering and during the night they gather to make it known. They graffiti the streets with images of the female and howl to one another. If you listen to the noises in the dark you may well hear one ask, "Do I pass?"

10/10

/pol/

The "far east", you say? No, Jeipi is not actually that eastern at all. It is just your typical land of reclusive mystics, like so many others, simply a bit more closed off, with a fixation on the paradise called Gensokyo. Its folk hold an unfortunate obsession with suicidal rituals to locate the arcane realm. Still, it has all manners of scholars that, though not being actually of the east, gather and research articles of eastern descent out of some maddening impulse to catalogue and investigate every last strange nuance of esoteric lands.

>>The land of Travl, you say? Foolish boy! Travl is not a land in itself. Rather, all lands are the land of Travl when a Travlish caravan traverses them!
>>You see, the Travl people were possessed by wanderlust, but they where cursed by the Mightiest, Unforgotten, Begone God, to travel forever without ever going anywhere.
>>He of The Feline Visage, He that wished to Be The Little Girl; cursed them so because they wouldn't give solace and protection to those of his servants, exiled by their Random City and stuck with the Curse of Language, tried to seek solace among their confinant allies.
>>And so the melacholic Travl do walk the world in their acient caravans adorned with beautifull paintings and mementos of the places they supposedly visited, talking to each other of The places they'd love to visit and explore, but they bring their land with themselves and can only see the usual, depressing panorama of their inexistent homeland.

Ah, the plains of Veeky Forums? 'Tis been long since one asked me about these tribes, a nation ruled by tribal warfare. Life on these plains is simple, and regimented, every morning the Southern tribes wake up and eat two chickens whole, feathers and all. They go out into the fields to lift, and lift they will. These are the Scooby tribes, natty warriors who do their lifts correctly. They are like the mighty t-rex, their legs works of art with short stubby arms.

For lunch they go out to hunt, softly rolling along on mobility scooters in the burning sun, for they will not do cardio. Ancient legend has it that cardio will kill theirs gainz that decide their ranking in the tribe.
The tribes themselves are an interesting phenomenon, in a society dominated by men a tribe consists of one alpha male and his companions. These companions, also known as broteges, are weaker males that flock to the natural leader in hope of his gains rubbing off on them. Once a week, on a Friday night these tribes get drunk and go to a 'club' in
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
Which is their natural mating ground, here they meet with the other tribes.

The tribes not of power lifters and good form, but the tribe of Zyzzarot, the mighty wizard who's followers are blessed with unnatural gains. They despise the natties, as the natties despise them. The Zyzzarot tribe is easily recognizable by their 90's spiked hair, or other douchey crew cut.

And those, those are the lands of the Veeky Forumsizens... Let us never speak of that acursed land again.

It is a land of dicks and honey.

Well, my young lad, the world consists of 68 layers of hell, where Veeky Forums is near the top, while at the bottom the endless abyss known as /mlp/ can be found

>the bottom
you old fool, don't you know that on the last layers of hell, the chaos lands, there is no such thing as bottom?
The three chaos lands, bee, poal and emelpee, share the bottom. Each of them is beneath the other ones and above them at the same time

>The immaterium has a physical orientation relative to the scared lands

Get a load of this peasant.

Of course it isn't really at the bottom, due to the fact that directions don't exist there, but it's the closest analogue