Filename thread

Other urls found in this thread:

adultswim.com/videos/the-venture-bros/eat-the-pennies-quizboy/
nhentai.net/g/169134/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does anyone have that comic of saber raping Shiro?

Wow you found my magical realm.

>Talk Shit, Get Hit

>Permission Players

I would have.
So hard.

What do you guys think?

>all these unfunny "magical realm" posts

C'mon now. Develop a sense of humor already.

Resounding success

If he wanted her to be cute and gentle he would've went with a different pick up line.

This isn't especially funny I just thought it was apt

Gonna need an explaination for this one

Billy lost a bet, so his nemesis made him eat a jar of pennies.

adultswim.com/videos/the-venture-bros/eat-the-pennies-quizboy/
One of the best bits from the show.

Alright, that was pretty good. Thanks for the enlightenment anons.

Is this a game or some dwarf fortress thing?

>Is this a game or some dwarf fortress thing?
Yes!

>That Guy Pumps AC

Is that GARO?

>Upholstry foam
>ice cream cones
>cheerios
>Cheetoes

What plane is this

No idea.

Underrok, realm of Knock-Baerd, prince of edgelords.

In Underrok all the lakes and rivers flow with Mountain Dew, grease, and Cheetos, it's really quite disgusting and everything is covered in a layer of Cheetos dust; for it falls from the sky like snow, often only lightly, but on occasion it will come down in flurries and even blizzards. In the middle of this realm, somewhere, stands the great palace of edges, made entirely of rusty razor blades. within lay numerous halls and chambers and an entire armory filled with the most absurd and impractical weapons and armor ever conceived (and some beyond comprehension), all covered in cobwebs and Cheetos dust for the upper Palace has never been used, the Deity dwells in the caves below the Palace where the Cheetos dust does not fall. There one will find the vaults of Knowledge, where a copy of every known table top game and all editions and expansions can be found, even home-brewed games never published, copies of their rules can be found here, and if any book should be removed an exact copy will take its place, so the library is ALWAYS complete. Here the petitioners tirelessly catalog each volume in turn, and it is said with enough jink and honeyed words will help make you the most broken character or army of any system no matter how balanced. But Knock-Baerd lies far deeper, somewhere in the deepest part of the caverns he toils away making his "magnum opus" the worst fan fiction ever made, one that would make "My Immortal" look Shakespearean by comparison.

Oh, fuck.
How did they... Did they draw that?

They probably just took the girl in the picture and edited her into the mirror.

Also, your pic:
>The eyes, there's something with the eyes...
I don't recognize what it's from.

Not a clue. But it's horrifying if they meant to do this, and even more horrifying if they didn't.

It's Anna from Fire Emblem.

Yes.

> The thrown baby.

Years of my friends tossing shit towards me to hold has trained my reflexes to stop and let anything hit me before breaking on the ground.

Source nigga

I'm laffin'

sauce ?

I love this idea of a righteous LG paladin with a stick up his ass that realizes he doesn't need the stick that far up his ass to appease his god.

Da Hootch is such a fucking bro.

Or he's a dumb fuck little kid

Also

>cute and gentle people can't be turned on by that raunchy shit

Yes

Holy shit yes this is fucking perfect

>cute and gentle people can't be turned on by that raunchy shit

user please, everyone knows good girls and good boys are all about the hand-holding and sweet little whispers about nothing all the time 24/7, and raunchy tarts are cock-gargling whores from sunrise to sunset.

It wasn't rape.

He climaxed, so it was making love!

Might be more shoota boyz

The truth hurts

>sometime after this Shindol made a doujin of Dungeon Meshi where Marcille gets eaten by orks
Fuck, he was telling the truth.

hehehehe

nhentai.net/g/169134/
Here you go.

Fucking perfect

Was legitimately expecting "the music artist" to just be 'a man will force you to take a music cd from him, claiming it contains some "dope tracks" but when you figure out how to play the CD you will instead find the tracks to be mediocre at best.'