>How to Jumpchain
drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ocm8QdNR_d8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This thread belongs to the Daughteru Swarm
Hugs for everyone

OP has good advice to me. I'm sure she doesn't need to bother anymore.

We'll take good care of her jumps after we bring them up to community standard.

Really should have waited.

Hail Daughteru!

Good advice for fucking everyone here.

What's the point?

I get the vibe this one was made by the shitposter, honestly. Use the other one.

What's to say the other one wasn't made by the shitposter?

Forced 69 by a xenomorph-ish animal isn't daughteru behavior. It's the action of an abomination that should be purged, slaughtered, and deprived, until not even it's closest slaves can recall a single syllable from it's title. Nothing more, and nothing less.

It doesn't have an intentionally provocative and hostile edition.

Yes it does. It gets the thread number wrong.

Does it read like that?

To me it reads like the guy who usually makes our OPs is exhausted.

Yes. It's attacking us and trying to inspire discouragement, in-line with the shitposters ultimate goal of killing the thread.

So correctly-numbered thread, do you guys prefer magic, superpowers, or tech?

Oopsie Poopsie, reposting here.

>Have time and space manipulation
>Half a bottle of Captain Morgan's Cannon Ball
>Two THC Sugar cookies
>Two Shrooms
>Wander around for six hours randomly asking. "Did I do that?"

How do you party HARD /jc/? Also, what are some party woes that only a Jumper would know?

Don't. See

>Forced 69
The scientist is clearly been directed to her stomach user

Daughteru just wants a raspberry

Kara no Shoujo jump when?

Jumper woe is knowing that you'll leave this world in 10 years and their lifetimes will be a speck within your collected experiences.

>It's attacking us

Oh please, as if we don't attack other people in here with glee. Take what you dish out once in awhile.

So Jumpers, what kind of knock-off powers shenanigans do you get up to?

>Going full Cobra-kai in the Bleach Jump.

>Using holograms to make your giant robot look like badly animated enough it could have been in Godmars

>Generic "my animagus/vehicle/true form" is something ridiculous shenanigans.

If you want the real thread, it's here:

What's the preferred format for posting builds and short summaries?
What if you have a backlog of several to post, but want crit and opinions for each of them?

>Oh please, as if we don't attack other people in here with glee
Have you ever considered that they wouldn't be attacked if they didn't deserve it from their actions? This isn't a hugbox, and all criticism is valid.

Lunar dial to mess with others in Jojo and Nasuverse.

Saber, how many seconds can you move within the stopped time?

You can even count silly user.

>This isn't a hugbox

Aaaand here's our first contender, desperately justifying his assholish antics with "I'M JUST OFFERING CRITICISM." College-grade tactics and debate, let's see what the Judges think.

I think you're a little bitch, for indulging someone who think to be a troll instead of talking about something else.

Oooh, and it's not looking good from the Japanese Judge.

How about the Russian?

You people are pathetic. I haven't even started yet and you're already ripping into each other.

Who are you to talk about eggs?

He's dr eggman.

What are some good anti-corruption perks?

The one in Once upon a time and the one in classic Spyro are good.
Arguably the best one is in EVO, but it has tough competition with the other fantastic stuff on sale.

Spyro, Cardfight Vanguard, EVO, Narnia, generic children's television.

Up, the other thread won.

it has come to my attention disgaea 2 through 5 are up for grabs claiming 4 expect a wip by Friday this is my favourite setting and i was crushed when i couldn't do it earlier.

For all that we accuse this thread of being born of salt, Crux, your own thread's REEAAALLY shitposty.

I hope you're happy.

>Yup, the other thread won.
But we are scrappy, and will have another chance when the other thread archives!

>We
Bullshit. OP, you're so pathetic you stayed up all night just so your thread shitting on /jc/ and the community could get bumped at the last minute. That's what your life has been reduced to.

This the new thread?

No, this the other thread. We had two simultaneously, so when the other one archived, this one was left.

Are we using this one now though?

No.

I think we should.

I took the one in spyro twice.
Just to be sure.

That's, like, your opinion man. It's wrong, but its your opinion.

So are we using this one or am i making another so this one can either die or get unnecessarily drawn out?

What does CP look like?

A giant floating number.

Or Skittles.

A bag of dicks.

Huh, okay. I mean, it /is/ the same character I used for my Earth Aspect appearance, so there's that...

>Hey Gaunlet, I'm kinda interested in owning ALL of the Gossamer for shenanigans, so this build is kinda quasi-tentative depending on this next question. Is there any special synergy between Thaumaturgy and owning Trivials as well as the Scroll?
ASA... I'm not sure if you know this and simply disagree, but buying Gossamer as a Fae-Blood with Graces is a complete waste.

You can pretty easily learn a Charm to create a point of Gossamer from dreams once per day.

All you're doing by getting Gossamer 6 extra times (not counting the Craft: Gossamer one, because that's still damn useful), is not having to spend a week getting it with a little effort. 7 gossamer isn't even that much. I mean, sure, you could bribe some Raksha with a decent amount like that, but it's not like you're rich by Fae standards, just a bit well-off.

Also, my god...

>See, in Graceful Wicked Masks p. 98...
NO.

Gossamer does not affect your Assumption and Mutation charms. That's been errata'd out.

In fact, Fae-Blooded could NEVER take Assumption charms even before Errata.

You're just filthy rich, congrats.

>This isn't the frightening part...
>Ravishing the Created Form
>Assumption of Dreams and Passions
Both of which YOU CAN'T TAKE, and none of the charms building off them. They're either Native or Assumption.

Like little gold coins? Maybe tiny credit cards?

Forgot my name. Again.

Not him, but I just took the skill to craft gossamer. Its not like you get any bonuses out of buying the extra other than having more there right now, and you could already make more if you bought the skill. Fae blooded just seems really interesting all around, like Make guns out of gossamer and use real lead for bullets so you only need to make ammo. Powder can also be made of gossamer as can the casings.

Black Times New Roman on white paper usually,for me at leastit's not actually a physical thing but an Abstracted measurement of What Ms. producer is willing to do...

It changes from jump to jump. Usually just a number and a menu.

Pretty sure Heavensanon has claimed 1-4.

Woops, he dropped 2-4 last night. Nevermind.

No.

He claimed Disgaea 1 and it's direct sequel D2, not Disgaea 2 or any others. He said so himself. After finishing the jump he is not going to make jumps anymore at the moment

Yeah, Craft: Gossamer is awesome.

Just, actually buying spare Gossamer with CP is kinda useless since even with ASA's ridiculous amount, you can get the same with a bit of patience within a little less than two months.

Also, no, you can't make Gossamer with the skill.

Craft: Gossamer allows you to make things with Gossamer. Not make Gossamer itself.

You're gonna need dreams (or souls, in case of actual Raksha)

Ah so you cant make it as a faeblooded?

Is there a conversion ratio of dreams to Gossamer? Could we cheese away the ill effects of our Destiny gotten nightmares by crafting them into fancy hats?

Actually, Fae-Blooded (and others with access to Fair Folk Sharms) are the only ones that can make it. (apart from actual Fair Folk)

Just, they have to use a Charm to siphon it from someone's dreams, which can be done once per day.

It's one dream per point of Gossamer, I think? But you can only use the Charm once a day, so it's just one point of Gossamer per day.

And... probably not, unless you find a way to activate the Charm and eat your own dreams while you're unconscious?

I don't think Fae-blooded can get gossamer out of dreams. Oneiromantic Conjuration requires Ravishing the Created Form as the base of its prerequisite tree.

Not anymore, as of the Errata.

It now only requires Banquet of Crumbs (because BoC no longer has any pre-reqs at all)

Naoto from persona had her own Novel.

She looks terrible in it. That's not the tomboy I liked

If I'm reading it right, as a Mortal Hero recovery rates for motes are capped at 5/hour, or 5/round if you can fit a fight scene in there.

You can use Banquet of Crumbs if you've just been to a festival or other emotionally charged place to shorten time, I guess you might be able to get to three or four mortal dreams in a night.

The problem then becomes: AH FAE EATIN MAH DREAMS! And then the Immaculate monks start doing Ginyu poses and feed you your own teeth.

The same errata that makes every splat except Solars useless?

Sure, but Banquet of Crumbs only grants motes.

Oneiromantic Conjuration can be be used no more than once per day or tale.

>The problem then becomes: AH FAE EATIN MAH DREAMS! And then the Immaculate monks start doing Ginyu poses and feed you your own teeth.
Meh. Banquet of Crumbs is completely unnoticeable, and Oneiromantic Conjuration is done while they're asleep.

The worst you'll get from those two charms is an occasional complaint that someone hasn't been sleeping too well lately. And even then it's not much.

It's not a noticable thing.

Nope, because Fae actually got better in some parts, and generally more coherent as far as I'm concerned.

Someone remind me, can two people have the same persona? Or persona with same name but different appearance and stuff?

the FBI- er, Party Van is on it's way to your house now

Yes to the second; Take-Mikazuchi is a regular Persona in 3, and a Party Members own Personal in 4. Similar skill sets, radically different appearances

Anyone else having Google Docs complain that you're not signed in, when you try and browse deeper into the folder?

We really really need to find a better place to put our PDFs. Google Drive has gotten terrible.

The local /jc/ currency does have an unfortunate acronym, doesn't it?

This is happening to everyone, yes.

So. What do we do about the mib problem?

It's simple. We uh, kill the Batman.

GemCraft-Chasing Shadows
Color Blind:+100cp perfect memory will compensate for this
Processing Constraints:+200 I don't expect things to get that hairy
Glaring:+200 or maybe they will
Battle Traits:
Orblets/Gestalt Field/Disrupted Flow:+50 I can work with this, I just have to remember to keep making more.
Mana Lock:+50cp compensate for this with sufficiently advanced technological defenses, and ordering my own minions to guard the orb of Presence.
Chasing Shadows:+100 this going to be rough
Wizard:-100
GemCraft:free for Wizard
The Orb of Presence:(free with GemCraft,mandatory for Wizards
Water the Earth:-200 youtube.com/watch?v=Ocm8QdNR_d8
Set the Field Free for Wizard
Stand Your Ground: Free for Wizard
Shrines To My Glory:-200 discounted for wizard
Mana Lake:-200
Bolt:free
Beam:-100
Freeze:-100
Wizard Talisman Free for Wizard import diamanim jumpsuit
High tier:-600
Gratuitously Large Book of Achievements:free for All
Companion Imports:Monique,TJ,Tina,mother box-200

Monique
Apparition:free
GemCraft:free for Apparition
Will Unbound: free for Apparition
Heavy Artillery: free for Apparition
Spectral:-200 discounted for Apparition
Beam: Enhancement Type:-100
Freeze: Strike Type:-100

,TJ
Wizard
I Ran the Numbers, and I'm Awesome-100
Measured in Exponents-100
20 Wizard levels -200

Tina,
Forgotten Aspirant:free
Water the Earth:Free for Forgotten Aspirant
Command and Conquer:Free for Forgotten Aspirant
Blood to Bleed Free for Forgotten Aspirant
Mark, Twist, Possess:-100 discounted for Forgotten Aspirant
Beacons of Conquest:-200 discounted for Forgotten Aspirant
Barrage-100

mother box
Wizard free
Wizard Talisman Free for Wizard j n67
I Ran the Numbers, and I'm Awesome-100
Measured in Exponents-100
We Are Amplified:-200 discounted for wizard
#plans: use mother box's computing ability to craft gems better than I would normally be able to, use them to up the security of my animal Crossing town, going along with the plot and helping the protagonist if I can, mainly by granting them access to super science turrets as well.

...Do you know what a vagina is? Do you know where it's located? Do you understand that their heads are nowhere near each others' respective vaginas?

So... What would happen if I had Pillar Man DNA (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure), Genforging (Geneforge), the Mask and Stone that Kar's used (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure). Lots of Science perks (Mostly general but more the one for DNA only), and time (Just trying to see how my first mega-project for Civilization is going.)

Also reposting my build since the update changed things.
Boktai: The Sun is in Your Hand Jump 038 (REPOST):
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Cross Battle! [+0]
IT’S HOT! [+100]
What Does That Even Mean? [+100]
More Walking [+100]
A Pale Moon [+200]
Frail and Foolish [+200]
The Treadmill [+0]
Origin: Solar Child [-100]
Perks:
My Will, My Way [-600]
TAIYOOOH! [Free]
Put Your Back Into It! [Free]
Our Sun [-600]
From Darkness [-100]
Mysterious Wanderer Jumper [Free]
Lunar Blood [-500]
Hybrid [Free]
Arsenal:
Jump Del Sol [Free]
Old Friends (.45 Longslide) [Free]
Modular Weapon (Upgrade) [-300]
Lens: Sol [Free]
Battery: Hollow (Dark & Sol Fusion) [-200]
Frame: Phantom [-100]
Monstrous Powers:
A Blood Moon Rises [-400]
Vampire [Free]
I Need No Weapons [Free]
Wings of Doom [Free]
Among the Sheep,[Free]
Half-Vampire [-500]
Items:
Scarf of Courage [Free]
Neat Goggles [Free]
Solar Bank [-100]
Pile Driver [-300]
Dark Loans Advance Card: Jumper Edition! [+200]

Can a supernatural angel possess an empty vessel? What Constitutes an empty vessel? Are Robots with the capacity for an AI an empty vessel?

Do empty vessels "consent"?

It was a joke mang. And who are you to say that the creature doesn't have genitals on it's stomach? It has a three foot long tongue, and is clearly an alien or some scientific crime against nature.

>I was only pretending to be retarded

>Do empty vessels "consent"?

Given jumpmaker confirmation from back in the day, you could go full Kars Ultimate Being, yes.

Alright, so I have a question about Workaholic from the Sonic Jump: does it work for mass production, factory style, as well, or is it only for projects you work on yourself?

Man, why you hittin' so close to home man.

Huh, alright then. That's something to table for when I go to Civilization.

Here have a build;
Street Sharks Jump 076:
CP: 1000
Drawbacks:
Eye Patch of Evil [+100]
Hungry-Hungry Sharks [+200]
Pollution Sensitive [+400]
Origin: Former Assistant [-100]
Perks:
Radical Inventor [-600]
Dangerously Charismatic [Free]
Doctorates [-100]
It's All in the Genes [-200]
Gene Slamming [-300]
Kahn! [-400]
Item:
Lab Equipment [Free]

B-but don't you want to tame her into a proper Japanese wife!?

Yeah they never handle tomboys well.

The sad thing is whenever they actually ARE capable of conceiving of good tomboys (Momoyo, Touko, Jolyne, Leite etc) but most of the time they don't end up being waifu material one way or another instead of some boring timid waif.

You're the one insisting that aliens and monsters have to conform to human anatomy dumbass. Not to mention being so desperate for conversation that you respond to a post twelve hours after the fact.

Errata should be ignored except where it does something good.

You're the one who assumes face to stomach contact must involve a vagina. Not to mention you're the one who feels the need to defend your honor on an anonymous internet message board against someone who replied to you hours after your post.

Just ignore him, dude. He's baiting you.