Sisters of Battle

So I am about to start ordering SoB models mostly to model them. They have my favorite aesthetic in 40k, so I wanted to paint them. Are there any at lest functional list for them? Also I feel like dumping some pictures I have of them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gckj7dkW8eY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No idea but here's some more bolter bitches.

>Saint beaten by ogryns and IG just fucking running around

youtube.com/watch?v=Gckj7dkW8eY

Always liked this particular suit.

>Saint beaten by ogryns

Let's be fair, Ogryns canonically krump shit pretty good.

Yes. still as their models tend to go out of production all the time. The loss of the immolator is probably the biggest.

I suggest getting a cheap canoness or celestine as hq

bring dominator squads with 4 meltaguns

use exorcists, they are good, Even better, the exorcist kit comes with a load of SoB parts that allow you to turn SM rhinos into proper SoB rhinos (SoB insignia, SoB crew looking out of hatch, loud hailers, religious icons....)
dont try to make the list melee-oriented.

> You will never have a legion of fanatical zealots that commit genocide in your name.

Why are we even here?

Wait for ragin hereos, chinaman, Russian guy or alternative model.

The Inmolator is gone since the company that made the transparent thingy on the turret is gone.

The cheapest and most effective way to run SoB and actually compite is mech everyone in a Inmolator or Repressor (no longer in production, only chinaman with the models of the shitty FW repressor that has its rear made of a resin mess and bent Windows)

Seraphims and Dominions, troops give them a heavy flamer always.

Exorcist take at least two, Retributioj squad with heavy flamer and a pipe line can do work.

Don't bother with heavy bolters.

Your army sucks, you can't send a unit and destroy something. Your goal is to cripple the enemies forces not destroy them.

Since everyone now have the re-rol of re-rolling you need to be very lucky to destroy something, so don't count on it.

Remember your 6++ invulnerable save 1/6 chance to save your exorcist from blowing up is priceless.