PALM BEACH REPORT BEING RELEASED SOON

THIS IS NOT A FUCKING DRILL. WHOEVER is subscribed to PBC needs to share screenshots asap. I don't give a FUCK if you pay for the subscription. I INSIST that you post the fucking report.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/EMgeSqt
pastebin.com/XsRuGXR6
discord.gg/SZh5Z46
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

self bump so that the faggot subscribers can see this

Gonna laugh if he recommends xzc again m

It's BCH

If someone posts the report.. I'll show you guys some more of the high-quality pepes.

what is a palm bitch report

Isn't it third thursday of month?

Holy shit it’s RDN!!!!

Pajeet beach confidental pump and dump group

IT IS CHAINLINK HOLY FUCK

HOLD ON IM SCREENSHOTTING IT

Did your mom influence you too type in all caps?

It's Digibyte isn't it?

We all need it so bad right now, im getting absolutely railed today

can confirm, it's ChainLink

It's link my buddy who's subscribed just confirmed they are going to pay out dividends in link that's the eoy announcement

theyre lying its dogecoin!!!

NO IM PRESSING SHIFT ACTUALLY BECAUSE I DONT KNOW HOW TO RELEASE

anybody got last month report? thanks

That guy doesn’t give a fuck, he just releases what he wants lol

mtl

kek

It doesn’t come out today?

yes it does
but noone knows what time

I can confirm it's Bitbean,Espers and Link.

Teeka has inside information that the Indian government is using Bitbean as a reserve currency, Espers as a store of value and Link as a solution to the shitting problem.

oh my god its fucking chainlink

My dad works for pbc and he just paged me to confirm this

What does this mean for chainlink?

where can I get last month PBC letter, somebody must have posted it somwhere

Not sure, but to be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to be a Chainlink investor. The hints are extrenely subtle, and without a solid grasp of the banking system most of the hints will go over a typical newfags head. There’s also Sergie’s optimistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from satoshi nakamoto's literature, for instance. The investors understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this coin, to realise it’s not just brilliant- it can change people's LIVES. As a consequence, people who dislike Chainlink truly ARE idiots. Of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Sergie’s existential catchphrase, “Oracles R Us,” which in and of itself is a cryptic reference. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as the Chainlink development team's genius wit unfolds itself on their Binance trading screens. What fools... how I pity them.

fuck you nigger it takes 5 seconds to screenshot

Just buy the 3k subscription fee if you care that much about PB that much. You'll know you've got the real thing instead of scams pushed by bagholders and trolls.

nothing because they are full of shit

This desu

Is ChainLink about to rocket?

Link will never be a subject to a pbc report. In fact link will never go above 30c again. Itll drop like a rock after xmas when roroy and zergei finally work up the balls to reveal that they failed utterly

Hopefully it dies so you faggots can go neck yourselves already, it's going to die sooner or later user.

If you aren't holding at least 50000 LINK then you will never understand this game

Why is everyone saying it's today?
PBC subscriber here...you guys trying to pump some shitcoin or?

/Obama/ would never let LINK fail. He is best friends with Steve.

Yea, been fudding link for days so it might be that. Although the volume has dropped considerably. They may have moved onto another target but my money is still on a LNK P&D.

The pnd discord that tried to pump SolarCoin yesterday failed miserably lol. I hope this isn't round two...

its dnt.

I promise you the next thing they will be saying is it is an email alert like XLM got.

Those are not necessarily related to the Palm Beach Report, the people on this thread are requesting. Something very fishy going on here. Be cautious at a time like this. Be fearful when others are greedy.

>4 followers you know
>you know
kek these social networks are for delusional people.

Yes, I follow Obama. Obama follows Steve. Hence he came up on my list of people I know following this person.
Ah, fair enough. I thought I had been too much of a pain in the ass calling 'them' out over the LINK stuff ;)
I suddenly feel like I need some sun.

LEAKS WHEN?

It is pajeet lies. they will say SOL.

discord.gg/EMgeSqt

what are good alt coins to diversify into before normie induced fud crash?

Whoa, a real pyramid/multi-level scheme!
Didn't expect to see that outside of Facebook.

It's LINK. Buy now faggots

BCH
Do not buy past 1455

Its Stellar Lumens idiots. Its already been leaked earlier in the week. Huge article on it and with the conferences coming in, its gonna be a sure fired moon mission.

lol

Hello friends,
as i say earlier, i post my pick here so you guys can fill your bags.
my pick for this month is bitcoin. Why? well i have insiders that tells me there will be institutional money from wall street that's coming really soon. I don't know if you've heard from the team but they are pretty solid, especially since the LN main net success.
buy limit : 20,000 $
stop loss : none
Big T

>which is why we picked Ark
Holy fuck

Here you go

pastebin.com/XsRuGXR6

Thanks senpai

If palm bitch was any good, it would've told use to buy and hold BTC before the giant BTC pump.

Fuck those guys, fuck you.

>muh OMG going to $650

NO!

We are going to see in a few years

sirs i know teeka very well personally
he is arranged to be married to my cousin navpreet
he tell me next big coin is ESPERS on YOBIT

You retarder we already know it's either MUSICOIN or SingularDTV

That sounds like some pretty shit advice if true, tbqh.

Yes, whales are accumulating. Now is the time to BUY don't be left on the ground while we're on the rocket

>it's Zencash again

discord.gg/SZh5Z46

Who gives a fuck about PBR anymore.

PBR is shit. they told to buy ripple more thana month ago. i did and hodled... this made me lose so many other moon missions. pbr is fucking shit and you need to stop shilling this baldfuck guy here on my board. FUCK YOU

OH MY GOD, its PotCoin

>dont buy past 1455
>implying you can

19 million circ,shiny wallet, going on nano s soon and undervalued