When did you first realize that all altcoins are shit? And I mean all of them

When did you first realize that all altcoins are shit? And I mean all of them.

They're all bullshit and made of thin air. Bitcoin is the only thing keeping them from being utterly worthless. All of them make promises of some cool future technology that you can invest in today. None of them have actually shown progress of any kind, and none of them are being used. It's like Onecoin, people just believe when the devs say "next year".

you're describing bitcoin too

Bitcoin is THE shitcoin

Probably about 3 weeks ago.

If I had just held bitcoin since September I would have had about 400K

Now I only have about 50K.

It is still something but yeah, could have had a lot more.

Up until now the idea was always to trade shitcoins throughout the summer to accumulate more BTC. Somewhere along the way and looking back around Sept, it shifted so that you just had to hold BTC.

But it's too late to see that now. Fuck.

Kinda yeah. Bitcoin is like an open pyramid scheme that everyone accepts - and it works.
But altcoins are scams inside a scam which makes them like dogshit within human shit or something.

>Now I only have about 50K.

I got 2k so fuck off.

I think eventually there has to come another Bitcoin, and then a few which will be actual currencies, and then some advanced coins to use in combination with systems.
But financially in hindsight BTC only matters unless the drop goes on hard.

>what is ethereum
>what is monero
>what is anal sex with javanese hookers
Wake up, kid, get real.

>he hasn't looked at Monero

>Doesn't know about the true king, Monero

don't make investments while holding debt, pay off your debt first then start investing

>None of them have actually shown progress of any kind

rlc. do u even read brah?

You should make more debt, buy Monero and leave the USA.
A life of excitement and opportunity awaits you!

SALT and Monero are useful

Stellar is the next Paypal. In an actual partnership with Stripe, and that whole IBM deal too. If this isn't doing something real I don't know what is.

>Bitcoin is the only thing keeping them from being utterly worthless

You mean Bitcoin is the only thing keeping them from being valued ridiculously high cuz alts do their thing and then oldfuck btc comes in and pisses in the middle of the party

im a big xlm holder myself, if this is true then it will probably moon

bardershippp wid ee bee em uerrghh huhuhuh

You're fucking right user

IBM and Stripe are old news matey. Who knows if it's gonna be paypal-tier successful, but that's my hope.

That's the reality, you can't take off without partnerships. Satoshipay launch 12th.

Every other crypto in the top 10 has out performed btc the past year.

Bitcoin is worth nothing with it's current issues. People will realize this once the bubble pops.