I woke up with this idea in my head and I want to know what Veeky Forums thinks of this idea

I woke up with this idea in my head and I want to know what Veeky Forums thinks of this idea.

>Due to time travel fuckery the smallest unit of currency the penny/pence/toof will never had existed
>Thus cheap penny candy will never have caught on.
>In order to prevent their non-existence the idea of M&M's embedded in the combined human consciousness revolts and manifests itself and enslaves humanity.

Would you play in this game? One where candy is the villain?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BGNa3dSaZCA
youtube.com/watch?v=qImHuiYnVQ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, but execution is more important than premise.

no

Yes but see

What would you like to see?

Are you fucking high?

Nah man. Not since 2013.

> (Checked)
That sounds expensive.
youtu.be/BGNa3dSaZCA

>the idea of M&M's embedded in the combined human consciousness revolts and manifests itself
Hey man, steal inspiration from whatever you want. It's not your job to be original.

>youtube.com/watch?v=qImHuiYnVQ0

This thread definitely sounds like a highdea...

But would you play in it? Assuming the GM was known to be competent. Also, drunk, not high.

Maybe if I was also drunk, and high.
You would also have to supply M&Ms.

You'd get Reese's Pieces since the M&M's are my people.

I don't understand that last sentance, bro. I might be stupid or there might need to be a comma somewhere.

What the actual hell does (checked) mean?

He's checking his mad consecutive duplicate digits.

this this this this

Oh, do you just write (checked) for it to work?

"Check em" to predict your own GET,
"Checked" to show your observed someone else's GET.
The exact phrasing and formatting isn't too important.
There are also a plethora of relevant reaction images.

The idea is that concepts can become cognizant. In this case, the idea of M&Ms built up in the human mind recognizes that its existence is threatened by these time travelers and becomes terrifyingly aggressive in order to protect its place at the forefront of human acknowledgement.

I am not high.

This is bizarre.

>that .pdf
What the fuck am I reading?

Go to bed, Alaya.

Maybe it's popular on a wasteland board or part of a third party extension error.

This. Why do those people earn more than me again?