Is Binance the way to go? I have been using Coinbase for LTC but I want to start buying Ripple. What are you using user?

Is Binance the way to go? I have been using Coinbase for LTC but I want to start buying Ripple. What are you using user?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/K9AnjqS
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes. I used Bittrex forever but I am now switching to Binance. Much better UI, especially if you're used to GDAX. Also no ID required.

shittrex is ok
binance is chinkbots
coinbase is normies
gdax is coinbase with different ui
gemini is winkelgay facebook rippers

binance is great

Binance is best it works perfect in my smart phone app too.
I only use bittrex for coins that are not listed on Binance rarely tho.
Also it has the CHEAPEST fees.
Here's my referral code:

Please use it when u sign up for Binance so we can get referral points !
Thanks!

Can amerifags use Binance?

Enjoy the points user.

Absolutely its GREAT i have it on my Android I'm from California. Works great!! My Fav!
Here's a screenshot of the app and please use my referral code when you Sign up to Binance we get some kind of commission!
Referral code:

Yup Thanks!
if your gonna buy into the market with Coinbase make sure u buy ether or ltc then transfer that over to the exchange from there u can easily convert to Bitcoins to trade. If you buy Bitcoins from coinbase it can take days to transact them.

When they responded to my email in Chinese I put all my coins on a hardware wallet.

I used to like them but their bots are the only ones trading or some shit. Feels good I can shit on a bot on the pump.

Are you not concerned that the app got taken off the AppStore?

Knock it off FUD'er

Bittrex is scummy as fuck, why do people use that scam site?

Binance is /our/ exchange

EXCELLENT

discord.gg/K9AnjqS

Allot of people here use binance and it seems to work good. Whenever it's slow I ask if it's working for others to verify it's having issues.

>locked myself out of my binance account
oh well wasnt a huge loss

You can access it you might need to use PC and Google Authenticator. It's pretty safe they just need to verify it's you trying to access

thats how i locked myself out. screwing up the auth. didnt set it up past linking it to binance . so now it asks for one when i try to log in but i cant get a code