Anyone here in railblocks? Potential to pull another a run like IOTA?

Anyone here in railblocks? Potential to pull another a run like IOTA?

Other urls found in this thread:

dev.smartcontract.com/#overview
youtube.com/watch?v=ITGCv5x2tKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am in RaiBlocks. I have a masters in comp sci. This shit is the real deal.

Timeframe to moon... unknown, however.

I don't know about a full on IOTA-like run but a 2x or 3x seems likely.

is the tech really better though?

Sitting on 700K on those babies. Expecting a x6

Loaded up

I'm waiting until after a proper crypto crash to get in. I think it will go down below $0.40 before it moons

Why is it ANY better than ByteBall, mr. smarty pants code monkey?

Byteball is better tech.

Because they just hired a producthunt dev that will professionally shill the fuck our of XRB with the mobile app while byteball will remain unknown forever

Where do you even buy this shit? It's not even listed on Blockfolio

it's fundementally different retard but yes, because at minimum it's decentralized.

>waiting
Yeah I remember saying this in 2013

3.2k here. Just waiting to be able to move them to mobile wallet or a better exchange. High hopes for this one.

I meant on technical merits ya dingus

>waiting

Waiting on bitcoin in 2013 is not the same as waiting on shitcoins in 2018. I am not a daytrader. I am looking to get in for a long term hold, so I need to optimize my entry point. You would be deluded to think that there won't be a massive bloodbath of all the Top 100 alts when bitcoin crashes. That's the time to buy (unless you're planning on daytrading before then)

Why do they put a minimum withdrawal amount of 100? I just wanna test this shit

I mean... if you just called me mr. smarty pants code monkey... why on earth would I bother trying to explain it to you? The information would pass right through you.

You should just go buy BTC or ETH and call it a day.

If BTC really "crashes" it's spot is being immediately replaced by BCH or ETH and probably lots of alt moon trips. Everyone knows any BTC below 8k is instant free money, it will not crash that hard imo (and if it does it's simply replaced and dead forever), it's too late for it too die. It's become too robust. I think you might be waiting for awhile m8, and when the time comes it may be the wrong train to hop on.

Now is a great time to get into alts, BTC dominance is at it's highest and the mania is spreading like wildfire. Be ahead of the pack, not behind.

There was no need to say you have a masters as if that's some sort endorement with merit. Vitalik created ETH and had no degree. On a similar note, many of the technical details only take an understanding of the terminology and concepts to comprehend, it's not like we're auditing the code, testing for vulnerabilites or doing any sort of math at all to determine the projects worth. I just thought that

>hurr durr I have a masters listen to me

Was kind of a shitty sentiment, when you could've instead used the knowledge your education bestowed upon you to actually explain the merits.

So for those reasons it struck me as something you can't really explain the merits of offhand and now you're playing the "well I'm not gonna tell u if ur a meanie!" card. But, I'm interested, so feel free to prove me wrong.

I already have XRB bags because I know damn well ByteBall isn't going to be the next DAG hype train, but this might.

>000
And btw, nice.

Ill leave this here.
dev.smartcontract.com/#overview

Went all in. This shit is an easy 10x once it hits a real exchange. The coin also has hardly any whales because of the faucet distribution.

Good post

XRB seems promising, but I'm STILL uncertain about what their consensus algo is. There's private blockchains for every node (not sure why), and _some_ sort of consensus between the graph of nodes. Somebody should spoon feed this to us who didn't bother reading the whitepaper.

It’s proof of stake basically.

It's not a guaranteed 10x. It's still even more beta than IOTA (considering the wallet is fugly and takes days to sync on a HDD), and it might fade into obscurity. What matters, is the tech better than IOTA's in practice?

The wallet is ugly but it fucking works unlike IOTA. The light desktop and mobile wallets are coming out this month plus listing on a new exchange.

Okay thanks. So, PoS with DAG? Sounds solid. Certainly more solid than IOTA's turning out to be

Great, gonna have to research and accumulate some more then. Already turned 700 bucks into something like 2k

The while a BS in CS teaches you code and technique, MS CS curriculum dives into systems and theory which is more applicable here.

It's hard for me to simplify concepts and explain to others, which is why I will never pursue a career as an educator.

As far as I know the wallet is orders of magnitudes better than IOTA's and it has no aspect of centralization like IOTA. XRB is more orientated towards person to person transactions (like buying coffee) whereas IOTA is Internet of Things, machine to machine transactions (transactions here representing the communication of data through the multitudes of machines on an IoT network via there feeless model). The part I'm curious about is their "lattice" model. I'm not sure how DAG/Tangle or Blockchain like it is, it strikes me as a hybrid of some sorts from what little information I've skimmed over so far.

But I don't know, I know more about ByteBall. I could research it but would rather shitpost, I'm sure the returns will be OK since it's been gradually building hype without being on any real exchanges. I'll dig a litte deeper after my coffee, I'm extremely interested in DAG tech (anything with fast confirmation times), but ByteBall, my true love, is going nowhere fast.

I understand what an MS delves into, I've considered that career option myself pretty heavily.

As the saying goes, if you can't explain it you probably don't understand well enough. So I guess I was right, and you don't really have any opinion other than a high one of yourself and your investments.

Well done.

At least you have RaiBlocks.

So are you admitting you don't have anything of worth to say about this project? And don't give me that "I can't simplify it" crap, just don't simplifiy it so much if you have trouble. I'm genuinely interested in hearing your opinions on this project in how it compares to one in an identical use case, ByteBall.

So you're just going to let this thread slide into the archives without defending yourself huh, brainlet?

you cant even buy this shit anywhere?

BTW, how does RXB prevent spam? It seems like it has no spam protection in place.

First tx per hour is free, then apparently you pay something like 0.001 XRB per txs to prevent the spam

Ah okay, thanks

sounds like, hypothetically, 24 people/machiens could span the network by taking advantage of that easily

I'm all in with 500k coins

As soon as it gets on a real exchange it will 10x

I think the costs will be too high and the advantages too low to perform such a spam attack. The 0.001 is MXRB btw

and 24 machines performing 1 free txs per hour isnt really spamming..

>iota is centralized meme

ok. People aren't buying iota for the current state of the network you fucking numbskull

See pic related. Cryptobridge is a low volume decentralized exchange, but I really doubt it will be the only exchange to add it this month and every little bit helps when XRB is already pumping as is. We're at an all time high in USD at the moment, and number 3 in 24-hour change after Nexus and Litecoin. Get in or stay poor.

Plebbit is shilling the fuck out of this coin more and more, last coin that was shilled this much was IOTA. It's #13 in 24-hour social volume according to solume.io, and exchange volume is on the uptick again. This is such a comfy hold.

IOTA is a scam. Byteball is the future

youtube.com/watch?v=ITGCv5x2tKY