Who holds XLM?

Who holds XLM?

Other urls found in this thread:

coindar.org/en/event/stellar-lumens-xlm-satoshipay-launch-in-london-united-kingdom-752
discord.gg/Qh5UTp
stellar.org/lumens/wallets/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here, unironically feels good sitting on a guaranteed rocket, but on the other hand feels kinda shitty when you don't know when it launches and start getting doubts about being linky stinky tier

I would wait for 12th December this year.. i know im pretty late but i bought 6.4k yesterday

everyone does at this point
/thread

What's on the 12th?

I bought 1k USD worth today - wanted some exposure to a Jew coin but didn't like Ripple.

I hold a few thousand of these at a low price... lets see what happens in the upcoming days.

Satoshipay launch in london

ur mom her first anal on live television

moooooon

need to make some dough

>stink linky
>not smelly stelly

You guys are hopeless.

coindar.org/en/event/stellar-lumens-xlm-satoshipay-launch-in-london-united-kingdom-752

and on the 19th there is some other event

Yes, this gotta be good. Can't be all priced in either.

Stellar isn't even that much of a jew coin. They just accepted the fact that these current cryptos are all gonna end up a bit centralized, and embraced it. Result: a coin that just works, right now. XRP is full-blown jew and in the hands of Cripple.

DON'T

Let him .. he just hates money it's okay

Bought just over 2k at 840 - interested to see where it goes

~7,000 XLM bought at 0.9c

My boss was telling me about it when it was 0.01 cent and I just brushed 8t off because:

>stellar lumen
>what kinda name is that

Why is this gonna moon?

ya I have 65k ish. Rocket should take off eventually we shall see.

just fucking moon already REEEEEEEEEEE

it's right there in the name dude

Moon already, where's my instant gratification

Hodling 970 spaceships

Me. I enjoy buying penny stocks.

Will moon on 18th when first stage exodus released.

>/threading yourself

Been holding since .02. I remember some internet stranger saying buy XLM, you'll thank me later. And no one responded. So I bought it.

Explain.

Signals anyone?
discord.gg/Qh5UTp

Wallet for this?
Considering investing in it.
Why should I?

Stop shilling your pajeet pump group

Bought on Binance and you can hold them on the ledger nano S Wallet

40k heavy stellarfag reporting

Any way to store it sooner?

They are teamed with IBM who are teamed with at least 30 banks where quite a few are pretty big. I haven't checked the entire list, so don't know how many of them are big in their country. Google IBM and Stellar to read more about that

You can also google Stellar and Ripple to read the differences.

They also have other projects and partnerships like satoshipay

stellar.org/lumens/wallets/
I use Stellar desktop wallet for now, ledger on it's way. You should probably google those to make sure they are ok before downloading

Thx. Will take a look

there's nothing to explain, you're just reading the hopeful sentiments of bag holders

Hopeful sentiments
>ripple wasnt a hugely important coin.
>Stellar Lumens arent going to be bigger than xrp because it is a newer and more powerful tech.

waiting on this to moon then will probably shift elsewhere