Portfolio time

Portfolio time

Am I gonna make it ?

>No XMR

Nope.

Which APP? I'm trying to set up a nice notification system to be aware of things and I'm a little lost.

How bad did I fuck up?

Going to move some of the BTC into XMR soon

Blockfolio

Can anyone recommend a something like coinbase without the $30 fee per transaction?

What more do I need to make it, I'm tired of wagecucking

Thank you user.

How do you follow market flows? If I may ask. Trying to set the thing right from the start.

trying to learn mandarin, buddy? :3

I don't have that app but this is my portfolio. Will be moving my eth shortly to my wallet.

Ow fuck
Look at how many satoshis you have been losing

GDAX

I actually like your portfolio a lot, but I would increase IOTA and add XMR, and get rid of REQ unless you are willing to wait a while.

Owning a node atm so im gettting more bout 2400 a month. Longterm. Will be buying 2nd one

and more salt

How much do you guess I own in btc?

I’m a poorfag. I pretend I have $10,000 to throw around.

sorry user, you don't have a chance in hell of making it

Made a promise to myself I’d never let it get to two pages again. Slowly becoming a Bitcoin maximalist with a minor in XMR. The longer I spend in this space the more I feel like an old curmudgeon with low tolerance for losing satoshis.
inb4 LINK hate, I was there for ETH and OMG and you faggots know this is 2018’s moonshot.

Am I going to make it?
What would you change?

Delete that change so you don’t have to see it and you have one sexy portfolio. A rebel I see, but smart.

I don't like Eth myself, they are sjw fgts. But it might turn out to be a good investment, it certainly has so far. I remember looking at Eth when it was in the low dollar range and disliking it.

change some of that ETH to a lot more IOTA, at least 10k iota

I have a spreadsheet with all my buys. I Just use Blockfolio to see current prices

I speak it but my reading level is shit. Pleco is an amazing app though

I'm actually down from 0.9 btc earlier this week.
Getting jaded with actually good projects being shit on while btc keeps rising. thinking of just dumping all my alts and holding only btc ltc and eth caue that's what the normies love.

I'm fairly new to this

Would post my Blockfolio but I'm all in on Monaco. 830 MCO here. Plan to sell at 0.0012 or so next week and then diversify.

if you want a safe portfolio then go:
25% XMR 25% BTC 25% LTC 25% ETH

Portfolio is $0 in crypto. Cashed out and started margin shorting btc for the next month. Then gonna buy low and reap an expected 300% profit. Enjoy your crumbs normiefags

Lies. You already made it. Idk how if you’ve put everything into eth

REQ will blow the fuck up but your ethereum stack is way too conservative for such a small amount of cash. Dream bigger user

Have some fucking patience mate. 100x takes years not hours

>no XMR
>no Bitcoin

2018 is going to be a great year

How do I take this to Lamboland?

4k btc

Been going pretty well lately.

You should switch your Doge for LTC.

why would you keep that much on an exchange?

And then the alts will rise. You know how it goes.

Step 1: dump BCH
Step 2: split up some of that ETH and move it around
Step 3: Move some BTC to XMR, DGB, DASH

Nice dude. Have 300 block myself.

To prepare for sell off, it's not there anymore.

Am i gonna make it??? Any changes?

how'd you make that much btc?
Also what effect do you think the futures will have on btc and alts?

I'll consider dumping 5 ETH into something else. What should I pick to not get Digibyted again?

Not touching the BTC though because it's the reason I got all these gainz in the first place.

Bought it years ago. Only found out about btc because I was buying some steroids and it was cheaper than western union with discount.

Rate.

As you can see, BLOCK is pretty much a guarantee within the next ~2-3months tops

If not BLOCK, I'd personally dabble with SYS as it's sub 2500sats

Don't know but think they might try and shirt it. Might also bring alot more attention to crypto bringing regulation and more money.

Nice low risk portfolio there user

If you already have lots of money, hold the big ones (BTC/ETH/LTC/XMR). If you don't have much $ you'll have to be riskier to get worthwhile gains, IMO.

po.et

Shill me on zoin. I see that it's pow based on CPU. Can I just use my desktop and mine zoin?

dont really believe that number.

most of the people would have probably sold lots at 100 - 1000 or between 1000 and the price now.

how do i get this dark theme on blockfolio? It's not a cancer blue like the latest update.

no prob user

Yes it's a Lyra2Zoin CPU algo and you can mine right from the wallet if you want

My play in Zoin is to obtain more BLOCK in the short term as Zoin is only around a ~$2M market cap and is incredibly active dev-wise. Masternodes are coming soon too to zoin, just halved the other day, it's a safe low-cap play as an all-around decent privacy coin.

Cool , no worries you can see the image is not edited in anyway . But I hear ya , I've sold and bought a long the way.

I gotta fucking consolidate these coins. I just cant decide what to dump... Ive got a bit of iota, lumens, ark, req, xrp, xvg, ltc, btc, eth.

Out of that list I'd dump XVG

What do you guys think about BTG? Think it will go back up at some point? Kinda regret not selling it when I first got it, it was trading around $600 at that time

BTG, BCH, and any other forks are absurdly overpriced and will get rekt when Wall St money comes in. I suggest getting rid of them as soon as they see a spike in value and never look back

Brand > Tech

Am not sure if the potential for gains is the same.

i'm tired of constantly checking prices, is this good enough to stop giving a fuck for a year? so far, only monero made me profit.

Take half of everything and buy btc.

r8 me

reqt

ops added a old photo

Looks damn good to me.

Keep ETH and BTC. Moving everything else into XMR. And do it quick (before Sunday evening).

Almost. 50% XMR, 25% BTC, 25% ETH

how? i´ve earned over a thousand dollars on req.pretty good for me since im a beginner in cryptotrading

why sunday ?

My misguided friend that change is some heavy positions not everyone trades with pennies here my dear bloke.

I own over 50OMG.

Maybe some hot inside trader info.

*low iq noises*

U need 15 more link my dear friend

I'm gonna make it

As long as you dont get REQT and Linkched

A shitty portfolio but I'm happy!

tfw you bought electroneum ATH

>$183
jesus, can't you take a small loan or something?

You offering?

Not much yet, I‘m gonna invest a lot more into LTC and Monero next week. Any other recommendations?

That much money
>uses cricket

>350
>wants to invest in monero and ltc
.... with what money dude?

I'm living paycheck to paycheck my man. With school loans and some other stuff I have to take care of (taking care of my girlfriend while shes in school) money is really tight.

App: I need a budget.
Not saying you don't know how to budget, just.. your situation sounds like it could maybe profit from that.

Craaawling in my skin

DUDE I'm the god dam king of budgeting!!! But for some stupid ass reason shit ALWAYS comes up!
Birthdays at expensive restaurants (not to mention presents for said birthday people), bills, supporting the lady, and with Christmas coming up! JEEEEZUZ My shitty pay is barely keeping me afloat!! By no means am I asking anyone for anything. Just letting you all know why my portoflio is so small

I'll be in possesion of a lot more shortly.

I had no idea people were unironically investing so much into LINK

Good on BTC and XMR.

I don't think it makes sense to spread so little over three different alts. Pick one between BCH/ETH/LTC.

I would personally pick BCH or ETH. BCH as an hedge against Bitcoin, ETH as a bet that one of its dApps will capture user demand. LTC is a bit redundant in your portfolio.

Also, I would take 1BTC and invest it in:

- very low market cap (v. high risk/v. high reward) coin that is not a scam. It is easy to figure out if you do a bit of due diligence. My personal pick is ZClassic because it is at rock bottom and is being revived (lead dev is back, new devs coming).

- mid market cap coin (medium risk/reward) that will probably break out further in the coming months. My personal pick is Vertcoin because it has a nice commitment to decentralization, isn't pretending to be more than it actually is and is scheduled to have atomic swaps with BTC and LTC. I expect the price of LTC and VTC to coalesce around the same point in the future. Hopefully a x20 increase in value.

started one month ago, how am i doin?

Yeah I refocused my coins too recently.

1st page

COB
DRGN
FUN/ETH
FUN/BTC
MONA
LINK

2nd page (my bags I want to dump when they are closer to breaking even)

ENJ
EBET