Where were you when NEO destroyed ETH? Nothing personnel kid

Where were you when NEO destroyed ETH? Nothing personnel kid...

Other urls found in this thread:

hashpuppi.es/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NEO dogs > ETH cats

DOGOS > CATS. THE TRUE WAR IS ABOUT TO BEGIN

>we are not in a bubble

Chain link girls when ?

at least those look somewhat cute, cryptokitties look like shit.

haram

I was fucking aboard son.

Well and the fact NEO will actually be able to handle the load of transactions. Ethereum a shit

Tried searching for this online and I got no results...I just wanted to check if it was legit or not...

checked

hashpuppi.es/

Anyone half their salt knows NEO will rise to a great market cap than ETH once the floodgates of China have been opened.

sheitan

>dogs

Enjoy picking up neoshit bags, faggot.

But the Chinese eat dogs. That's bad marketing

>what is a litter box

isn't NEO just a chinese ETH knockoff that even the chinese won't buy

Checked. And actually this will be a cool way to test NEO performance vs ETH. I mean blockchain neopets are ridiculous but so are web 2.0 companies. Netflix, Facebook, snapchat, etc are just junkfood crap on par with neopets-esque apps.

okay enough

Educate yourself about what NEO actually is you brainlet

eth
>Ethereum’s goal is to create a platform for the development of DApps in order to create a “more globally accessible, more free, and more trustworthy Internet:” an internet 3.0.

NEO
>NEO is a blockchain project “that utilizes blockchain technology and digital identity to digitize assets, to automate the management of digital assets using smart contracts, and to realize a “smart economy” with a distributed network.”

I know you were joking but achkchually hardly anyone eats dog in China

>implying picking up crypto pup poop won't be a value adding UX metric of hashpuppies dapp

Disclaimer: CoZ members are rich as fuck and are very greedy. I would be very careful in investing in this ico/presale. Once the team reveals themselves, it would be worth the risk.

>this
Kek
YES!

How many link for this one

what evidence do you have for this statement

That look absolutely horrible

YEEES MASSIVE GAS DIVIDENDS COMON GUYS I CAN SMELL THE MONEY ALREADY

City of Zion? You don't know them?
Rofl. Do your own research. I won't stop you from investing. People need to learn sometimes (the hard way).

why do their eyes look so bad damn chinks

HAHAHA this really feels like a shitty chink copy. Ugly AF

>the year: 2017
>hundreds of thousands of man hours spent developing blockchain technology, debating the nature of cyptography and the best methods of digital ownership near their culmination as mainstream society begins to invest in this brave new world
>the spark that ignites the fire? decentralized neopets

>Facebook
The platform isn't all that, but the way they're abusing normies' need for self-validation to make billions in data mining is pure genius
>Snapchat
yeah this is pretty stupid and will probably die soon
>netflix
you absolutely fucking wot, mate? Thousands of hours of content readily available on pretty much anything connected to the internet is neopets-esque?

It's still just junk for killing time.

i was on coinbase watching eth pump

ALL IN

You typed quite a lot there. I still hold my belief, brainlet.

Why didn't they use dogecoin

>ICO crytpoWaifus on lightning network
soon

ok ill bite
no smart contracts genius