CYOA General

Last thread: pastebin.com/vrqYhnpu

>Path
Villain, because fuck these people
>Powers
OH DEAR GOD I WANT ALL THE TINKER THINGS
Fuck it
Fictional Engineering (Ratchet and Clank, because that gets me nanotech, space tech, and weapons weapons WEAPONS)
>Followers
Taylor Hebert
>Shard
Abaddon
>Perks
Home
Financial Resources
Equipment And Costume
Buying Time
Blind Spot
>Flaws
Kidnapping
Kill Order
Endbringer Target

None of these drawbacks matter
you know why?
because I'm in space, motherfuckers

>Endbringer Target
>I'm in space
The Simurgh sends her regards.

Thanks for the update Bliss and Imaginos! It's one of my all time favorites!

>Gaia
>Illusion
>Acoustics
>Large
>Celestial
>Bestial

Perks
>Magical Prowess
>Perception Prowess
>Charisma Prowess
>Corruption
>Domain Control
>Hybrid
>Empowerment x2

Minions
>Petite
>Humanoid
>Average
>Celestial
Mooks
>Scouts (Faeries) x3
>Servants (Faeries)
>Recruiters (Faeries)
Elites
>Sorcerers (Fallen Angels)
>Agents (Faeries)
>Harem (Fallen Angels) x2
Lieutenants
>Chosen (Fallen Angel)

Minion Perks
>Appearance
>Talented (Corruption)
>Specialty (Charisma)
>Native
>Devotion
>Sustenance
>Upgrade
>Training

Realm Perks
>Large
>Hidden

Possessions
>Monument (Fountain of Youth)

Complications
>Rumours

>once a angelic harp player from heaven
>seduced by the wild freedom of the fairy folk
>now live in remote corner of magical forest
>adventurers seek out my realm to drink from the Fountain of Youth
>the path to the fountain is illuminated by enchanting music
>it is a long journey full of detours, distractions, and corrupting influences
>the weak are led astray into the forest and never heard from again
>the strong are offered eternal life and youth in exchange for something supremely important to them

Idk if having my own realm is even all that necessary. I'd probably be happy just being one of the more powerful "boss" types living in another magical-forest-of-the-fey type realm.

way farther out than "earth orbit", I'm on another planet entirely, building a civilization using R&C Tech, because holy bejesus it's amazing
>FTL Travel
>Armor that allows full muscle movement while protecting against 90% of damage
>mask that just fucking produces oxygen
>nanotech that prevents pressure problems in space or water or whatever
>could potentially build something like the clock at the center of the universe (give or take 50 feet)
>weapons, oh dear god the weapons
I mean yeah I need some starting stuff but after like a year I'm good to go
I just have to survive a year on planet earth with R&C weapons like uh... ooh the morph gun series would be fun, turning people into helpless animals that suicide bomb the real threats!

Reposting from last thread.

Anyone got the recent Island CYOA?

Reposting Worm

>Angel isn't dead
>Angel actually makes a new build
Holy shit.
Also
>a(n) angelic

Why? It's crap.

It's arousing to see your fetish morph over the years from purity to corruption Angel.

Of course she isn't dead. She made a new CYOA last week and threw a hissy fit when it didn't get as much attention as she thought it deserved.

>for something supremely important to them
You mean you rape them?

green mana
primary-heresy
secondary-healing, celerity, artifice
ideal-the hydra
order-oracles

Reposting this rough attempt at a CYOA. It's based on the Realms of Chaos books and puts you in the shoes (choose? - now that was terrible) of a Champion of the Chaos Gods, willing or not. You'll have to balance the right amount of odd and cumbersome attributes with powers and servants.
You can either roll everything, choose everything or a mixture of both, obviously, the chaos attributes should be rolled as they aren't suppose to be exactly edges.

In many ways it's still only a mere attempt. I'm terrible at putting pleasant images and all, so it's a poor and bland pdf, sorry for that I guess.

Low Consumption Hivemind

>Room Type
Log Cabin

>Entrance Method
Touch Me, Touch Me

>Physical Items 12
[Yum] 11
[200% Comfy] 10
[Normy Station] 9
[Gaymen Piisii] 8
[The Rest] 7
[/diy/] 6
[FUCKING NERDS] 5
[Veeky Forums] 4
[L-LEWD!!] 3
[Ocean Man] 2
[/out/] 0

>Abilities/Extras 17
[Be The Girl] 17
[Redesign] 15
[Lasting Effects] 13
[Reality Convert] 11
[Last Resort] 9
[HQ, HQ] 8
[Skinship] 7
[Never Let Go] 4
[2 Birds, 1 Soul] 2
[Machine Learning] 0

My grandparents had a cabin, tucked between a lake and a mountain.
That place seems like the comfiest place to be. Though with the library, the pool, the workshop, the game rooms, and the 'game' room, it'll be a little more grand than I'm used to. I'm hoping Yum and /diy/ will let me have a fully stocked kitchen, so I can cook for myself. Maybe Redesign can fix my mother's broken spine.
Snuggle clones, go skiing, swim in the lake, enjoy summers that aren't too warm, and make an occasional stormy day to really crank up the comfy in the library. If I ever get a hankering for something I don't have, I can ask the AI how to make it, then manufacture it with my clone army.

Other than that, I guess I'd enjoy being able to take the words 'go fuck yourself' literally. Mix a little monstergirl play in there for fun.

You're next...

It's updated version of one of my most favorite cyoas, so I had to make a update.

There's literally nothing fetishy about my build. I just help adventurers and heroes achieve immortality. But I'm not just going to go and do that for free!
And I already apologized for my behavior in the other thread.

No. They just have to give up something incredibly important to them. It could be their luck and good fortune, their freedom, their memories, their first-born child, or their soul. Anything really as long as it's valuable enough to them. I'm just a (former) Angel in the business of immortality and eternal youth.

Forgot pic.

Coin

Grassland

Hot Spring, Tree & shrubs (Cherry Blossom), Wildlife, Predictable Weather (Thunderstorm), Events

Kitchen (1, 4, 5), Bedroom(1, 3, 5), Bathroom(1, 3, 5), Library(1, 2, 4),Computer Room (3, 4, 5), Home Gym(2, 3, 4)

After inviting 3 friends into the sanctuary, I set the AI to load up every wuxia and xianxia novel it can at once. Closing all the tabs that don't talk about mystic herbs or animal meat. Then it's a case of finding the most efficient ones, eating them and working out/cultivating. The Nervegear and library are for relaxation while the outside is for testing out the newfound power.
Would be pretty cozy and fun to do that.

RE: that other user's, confusion? disappointment? whatever it was, about the size of the outside area making it the first thing you define makes it seem like it is supposed to be way more important than it is, so you could probably fix that perception by simply moving it to after the rooms instead.

Hmm... I see your point.

I thought this genre was dead. Is it making a comeback?

I've been toying with the idea of making one, but I can't speak for anyone else.

Path: Vigilante
Powers: Infinite Treasury, Fictional Engineering (Marvel Universe)
Shard: Living
Drawbacks: S9 Recruit, Wanted x 5, Kidnapping.

Item: The Candle

Step 1: Create Cosmic Cube
Step 2. GG no re.

The Garage

>Outdoors
Lakefront
Wildlife
Bug Song
Gas Lamp
Brook
Hot Spring

>Indoors
1. Kitchen - Wood fired pizza oven, Industrial appliances, Mythical ingredients
2. Dining Room - Android maid, Half the calories, Bottomless wine selection
3. Bar - Limitless supply of spirits, Alcohol without side effects, Fictional alcohols
4. Home Gym - Limitless stamina, Full set of workout machines, Android personal trainer
5. Game Room - Super chairs, All consoles, All games
6. Guestrooms - Ultra-comfort mattresses, Double guestrooms, Sound-proof

Enough room for my family and a few friends to comfortably stay. Time is stopped unless someone leaves the pocket dimension. Garage door is set in middle of nowhere.

We bathe in the lake. We shit and piss outdoors. No need to worry about contamination since the sanctuary auto cleans everything. I didn't want Gas Lamps, but since we're using the bathroom outside, in the dark... probably a good idea to get them.

I'd be very happy if you did. People can make such good looking cyoas these days and are willing to have a lot more options which I think could add a lot of appeal to an old format.

Also just realized there is no point to Dining Room's "half calories" when Home Gym gives "limitless stamina". Maintain a full sprint for an hour to burn off any potential excess calories.

Hah, that's a good point. Shitting in the woods would just get rid of it as soon as everyone goes inside, won't it? Might want to buy some good toilet paper, though.

If it doesn't, you could always start shitting in your bedroom. We know that'll go away.

>You can either roll everything, choose everything or a mixture of both, obviously, the chaos attributes should be rolled as they aren't suppose to be exactly edges.
You might want to add something about the choice mechanics in the CYOA itself. As it is, it just reads like a rollchart.

Yeah, you should just eat at the tables in the bar and save your room slots for something else.

Angel if you try and tell me that your character is somehow good aligned, I swear I will REEE. You're character is literally a demon. She may not be the fire and brimstone kind, but seducing and corrupting people so that they'll accept gifts from you in exchange for their souls is evil and demonic af. Satan himself was a beautiful fallen angel.
>there's literally nothing fetishy about my build
Bullshit.

Gaian magic is worse than the others.

It's a cool build concept, desu. It subverts the idea that all Celestials are Perfect True Goods without going crazy edgy or anything. Just quietly subverts the idea by straddling the line.

Are the androids fully functional? Will the maid offer you complete service, and will the fitness trainer help you work on your stamina?

Common CYOA sense will tell you they only do what said in their description and are not fully functional, unless stated so.

Wow. I'm not a fan of that little note under each path saying nothing you do will matter, or that everyone will hate you.
>Vigilante
Even if everyone is apparently my enemy.

DRAWBACKS: (10)
>Kidnapping (+3)
EXTRAS:
>Worthless opponent (+5)
I have no clue what Worm is, so this doesn't seem like a punishment.

COMPANION:
I pick no companions. Trespasser was one of the few I could get, but that whole "she gets the powers of the last person she killed" coupled with me having so many powers, spells bad news.
POWER SOURCE: (18)
>The Outsider (-2)
I have no trouble with being a "special snowflake" and you don't give me a bad conscience. I'm not being controlled to fight, and I want to be able to get better with practice

PERKS: (16)
>Equipment and costume (-1)
>Carefree (-2)

GIFTS:
>The Coin
I know Taylor is the protagonist, but that's about all, so the Key/Prayer Beads/Book mean nothing to me.

POWERS: (16)
>Supernatural agility (-2)
>Respawn (-7)
>Power sight (-1)
>Presence (-2)
>Phantom Punches (-1)
>Peak Human Strengh (-1)
>Instant Acceleration (-2)

Yeah, Worm CYOAs aren't that fun or get me imagine since I don't know the story. I have no idea what the setting is like, and the CYOA hasn't shown me anything.

They only become fully functional if you take AI in the computer room.

the unspoken rule that no longer exists in the Worthless Opponent drawback protected a lot of people from death, because they kinda needed all hands on deck, good or evil, to handle the endbringers
basically you'd get arrested rather than killed if a super caught you.

Wait I fucked up and didn't subtract points from the equipment and carefree.
Remove
>Supernatural agility
>Peak human strength
I can get the strength on my own.

Looking good, really loved those books when I was a kid. Some more clarifacation on what the various god faces look like would be nice.

The extra lives sort of make up for it. Meteoric is my favorite tho

What a shame. Think of all the deaths that could have been prevented if only the narrator had told me what that rule was.

Can I share Nervegears between Consoles and PCs?

Yes you can.

>Enemy Within
this is too much

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

Added a few things. I think everything it reaching its conclusion. Still got a long way to go but so far I think the end is in sight now folks.

Any input is appreciated. Im still taking companions too.

Name: Atropos
Path: Rogue
Follower: Mr. Smith

Shard: Abbadon (8)
Gift: Deck of Cards
Extra: Worthless Opponent (13)

Drawbacks: Welcome to the slaughterhouse (20)
Kill Order (30)
Endbringer Target (37)
Kidnapping (40)
Wanted: E88, Coil (44)
Identity Revealed (45)

Perk: Godslayer (40)
Powers: Fictional Engineering: Warhammer 40k (20)
Fate Touch (0)

It was a normal Saturday like any other, and then it wasn't. Lifted from some time out of space some higher power gifted Smith's best drinking buddy powers he didn't fully understand, at least at first glance that's what it appeared, after all how else do you properly phrase "giant knight space ninja armor"?

After about several weeks of scavenging and testing with his drinkin' buddy, and the usual past-time of being batman, they both had just enough equipment, as patchwork as it may seem, to be honest to god knights.

he just hoped all these elegant designs fused with brutal (and sometimes ominous) efficiency wasn't some kind of heresy...

I think at first glance people might think my realm is chaotic neutral nature type realm, but I think it's actually lawful neutral since whole purpose of realm is to make pacts with people and do business. There's nothing evil or fetishy about it.

Thanks! I'm glad you like it! There were some other very good fae/forest type realms in the last thread to.

I tried to come up with a munchkin every-nemesis build it I couldn't find a way to cheat the book of laws. Any ideas?

Follow da roolz.
Make cult of roolz.

But what's new?

Read the CYOA and find out. I have literally updated every single thing. I rewrote some things, added others, replaced some.

Patrons are more outlined. You got a new Spirt Gift and the Spirit Gifts were changed a bit. I added Drawbacks. Just read it.

How do you actually beat the book? You need to defeat every nemesis to escape.

What's going on in the pic? Is that a looted cyborg tau space marine? And what with the armless fire warrior, that robot hand holds him at a really wierd angle?

Follow da roolz.
Spread da roolz.
Kill me...

>New Patrons are evil tyrant bossing you around, literally Satan, an evil planet monster, and Yog-Sothoth
They continue to be evil as fuck. You made them too powerful too. I thought you said they were supposed to be around your level? I'm seeing a bunch of "I EXIST LITERALLY EVERYWHERE INFINITELY" and "I RULE OVER EVERY SINGLE PLANET EVERYWHERE FOREVER!". They're ridiculous.

Good idea.

Changing:

1. Kitchen - Food Replicator, Industrial appliances, Mythical ingredients
2. Living Room - Huge TV, All Movies/TV, All Music

I realized that the food replicator presumably only conjures up raw, unprocessed food. I didn't want to conjure up cooked food since cooking is part of the fun - but conjuring up perfectly fresh ingredients is too good to pass up.

It was a tough choice between Living Room and Computer Room, but without internet to the outside world, computers have less functionality - plus I don't want VR.

I imagine a typical day would look like this:

>Everyone wakes up around sunrise - day and night have been perfectly calibrated to work around natural sleep cycle
>One of us cooks breakfast for all 6 of us, snack on fruit and vegetables while waiting
>Containers of fresh milk, juice, and tea on table
>Talk over food, then head to Living Room; the dirty dishes magically disappear
>Watch a movie or two together
>Afterwards, talk about movie for long while, discussing its merits and flaws
>Then someone cooks lunch while the rest of us nap
>Wake up to food, continue talking over meal
>Spend afternoon doing whatever individuals feel like doing
>Usually spend time in gym during afternoon, easily burning excess calories
>All of us are Veeky Forums due to unlimited stamina and trainer
>Someone whips up dinner
>Spend rest of day playing or watching video games, potentially with alcohol drinking games
>Last hour before scheduled bedtime are used to wind down and relax outside around a campfire, brush teeth, etc
>This continues indefinitely until we all get bored and let time pass outside

Though we'll probably need to do toothpaste/floss/soap runs every year or so. Fortunately they're cheap as fuck.

Row row fight da powah?

Hell yeah.

Space Base Escapism

>Launchpad
Space Coin

>Spacewalk
SPACE! Space. space...

>Add-ons in space!
Space Hot Spring
Space Gas Lamp
Space Wildlife
Space Set Time (AKA, turning the asteroid.)
Space Events

>In Space Doors
Space Kitchen
-Breakfast Nook
-Industrial Appliances
-Space Ingredients from Space Plants and Animals

Space Bathrooms
-Automated Groomer
-Smell Neutralizer
-Deluxe

Space Guestrooms
-Temperature Controlled Blankets
-Ultra-Comfort Mattress
-Double Rooms

Space Bar
-Entertainment Set
-Android Bartender
-Space Alcohols

Space Game Room
-All the Consoles
-Every Title
-Nervegear Sets

Space Computer Room
-Processor upgrades
-ram/vram mhz upgrade
-Smart House Central AI

Time for something completely different.
Space different.
Time to teach the AI the meaning of friendship, and how to enjoy hot springs using the bartender incorrectly.

Besides the obvious comfort and relaxation, I can now take on more projects at work than I have any right to handle, and kick deadlines in the nuts like it ain't no thing.
ZA WARUDO! Here ya go, I had fun doing it.

I guess I'll enjoy being a minor space wizard.

>They continue to be evil as fuck.
Three are three are not.

>You made them too powerful too.
They are about as powerful as a Demiurge

>I thought you said they were supposed to be around your level?
Incarnate level? Oh no. Demiurge level, yes.

I was just thinking about how I'd like to see an update of this.

You got your wish user. Happy birthday

Updated build. Still don't know about patron or companions...

Kana Kimura

>The World (6 more points)

Tier 1
>Natural Weapons (Vampire Fangs) 1
Tier 2
>Shapeshifting (2) 3
>Beauty (2) 5
>Tongues (1) 6
>Survivalist (2) 8
Tier 3
>Endurance (3) 11
>Flight (3) 14
>Immunity (3) 17
>Instant Transmission (1) 18
>Mentality (1) 19
>Muscle Mass (1) 20
>Regeneration (3) 23
>Senses (2) 25
>Speed (3) 28
>Stealth (2) 30
>Toughness (3) 33
>Energy Attack (2) 35
Special
>Immortality 36

Perks
>Army (free from world gift)
Operate my giant ship and do anything else I need.
>Extraordinary Vehicle
Personal space fighter that I can use to get around when not in giant ship.
>Unique Armor
Comfy, formfitting clothing that's actually armor.
>Special Weapon
High-tech zappy future gun.

Equipment
>Starship (Hypergiant) 130
>Universal Maps 139
>Copper Coin 147
>Battle Moon 151
>Ammo Vault 159
>AI (Exploration Model) 170
>Caster 175

Space explorer build. Going to fly around exploring, doing a little business, and maybe occasionally blow something up. Don't really want more power, so will try and avoid other Demiurges. Time for space adventures with superpowers!

The Coin

Forest, temperate forest if I get to pick.

Brook, Hot Spring, Wildlife, Fickle Weather, Bug Song. (I would take Tree & Shrubs but since I've got a forest area I already have those.)

Guestrooms: Temperature control, Larger rooms, Sound-proof
Bathrooms: Jacuzzi, Smell neutralizer, Deluxe
Kitchen: Pizza oven, Breakfast nook, Industrial appliances
Computer room: 9.5 GHz processor, 4 TB ram vram 4000 mhz, 4 sets Nervegear
Library: Upgrade size, Upgrade contents, Lucid imagination
Bar: Fine spirits, TV pinball ect..., Android bartender

>Guestrooms because with increased size I'm sure that's more than big enough plus a couple rooms for guests.

>Bathroom for obvious reasons

>Kitchen because I like to cook. I want to be able to do the actual cooking so no replicator and there is more than enough in the world to be creative with normal ingredients.

>Computer room because PC master race and all that.

>Library because reading and learning is always a good thing. Especially with essentially infinite time, become great at many things given enough effort.

>Bar, everyone needs to relax once and a while. Plus somewhere to Veeky Forums and watch whatever's on TV.

I know it sounds like a kind of lazy place, but that's what it's supposed to be. A nice place to relax and get away from the world, wherever and whenever needed.

Does someone has that CYOA were you have paranormal powers and are "recluted" to help capture and contain other paranormal beings?

Can the Nervegears be used to play normal games, just 'ported' to VR?

EVE Online in VR would be fuckin rad

>Three of them are not
I'd argue that.

I'm not sure how a demiurge is meant to fight Yog Sothoth considering he's in everything. Same for that beast king, you'd have to blow up all planets.

>I'd argue that.
Prime Angels want the Demiurges to rule. I guess thats "good" for you.

Conquering King wants your cooperation.

Father of Beast wants to protect the universe from exploitation or destruction.

The Other is a mystery. Probably bad.

The Dark One is evil.

The A.I. is evil too.

>I'm not sure how a demiurge is meant to fight Yog Sothoth considering he's in everything.

The Other is like Cthulhu. He can be banished.

>Same for that beast king, you'd have to blow up all planets

Titan Beast are like ants to Demiurges. The Father of Beast is the only real threat.

>Trusting those angels that fucked you guys up last war.

>Trusting a mad tyrant.

>Trusting a monster who takes control of your planets from you.

>Titan Beasts are like ants
That's why I'm focusing on collateral. It's less about them being hard to kill, more about killing them involving blowing up their planet shell.

>Villain
>Paramount
>Followers
Jack-of-all-Trades
Taylor
Pandemonium
>Shard
Outsider/Special Snowflake (-2)
>Perks/drawbacks
Buying Time (-3)
Blind Spot (-6)
Equipment And Costume (-7)
S9 Recruit (0)
>Gift
The Book

Call me arrogant, but between Eidolon-lite powers and knowledge of canon I think me and the Undersiders can take the S9. I'll be able to target Manton right off the bat I can tell people about Jacks bullshit power-sight, and with power-sight of my own I'll actually have a justifiable reason for knowing about it. with 8 different tinker powers available to me I should be able to cook up something like what took out crawler and Mannequin in the story. The only real trouble will be from Burnscar, Shatterbird, Cherish, Bonesaw and her minions. And really, once Jacks gone the rest will fall apart anyway. It will also give us maximum time before Golden Morning. It also shouldn't be too hard to slip the good old "you needed worthy opponents" line to Eidolon at some point. Not that it's a sure thing it would mean anything to him coming form someone other than spoilers. That should fix the endbringer problem. Hell, maybe I can convince Scion he'd feel better if he went to get revenge on the third entity fucker that killed his girl friend instead of going berserk.

>Mentor
Adventurer

>Major Powers
>>Gaian
Gaian Attunement(as Minor)
Arcane Seed(as Minor)
Skystone(as Minor)

>>Planetary
Shifting Eyes
Facedance
Tear Magic
Shapeshift

>>Meteoric Magic
Celestial Wings
Meteoric Speed
Portal
Holding Pocket

>Minor Powers
Gaian Major Powers
Item Enchantment
Magical Locus

So, three extra lives where, because of Arcane Seed making my regeneration better, I live a little bit longer than ten times what I would if I were normal. And I get to spend that time making and living on my own floating island using Skystone and just generally being a grumpy old wizard. Gonna make my Holding Pocket dimension as comfy as possible, entirely focus on enjoying life, and generally just say, "fuck all y'all, I'm out," regarding everyone else in the entire world.

>That's why I'm focusing on collateral. It's less about them being hard to kill, more about killing them involving blowing up their planet shell.

They come up from the center of their planet when it is threatened to fight. Blowing up an entire planet to kill a Titan Beast is like burning your house to kill a spider. You just have to draw it out first, which shouldnt be very hard for you.

>Trusting those angels that fucked you guys up last war.

The Angels showed up at the last minute the shut everything down, close off the multiverse, and stop the Demiurges from being reborn. They didnt kick a lot of ass really and they had entire armies of angels to help them. It wasnt like the Angels stopped the Universal War, they arent strong enough to do that.

>Trusting a monster who takes control of your planets from you.
Planets are just planets. The Father of Beast cant control them.

The Nervegear can be used on any game. Play duck hunt on it if ya want.

>go on quest to drink from the legendary Fountain of Youth
>seek the fountain deep within a magical forest
>survive innawoods, fight off wild animals, and deal with fairy pranks
>lost for what seems like months due to fairy trickery, regularly have companions on night watch disappear, tempted by harems of inhumanly sexy fallen angels trying to corrupt me
>finally stumble upon the legendary fountain
>it's guarded by what's clearly a serpentine demon and her fallen paladin bodyguard
>she says I have to sell my soul to drink from the fountain
>after all I've been through to get here
Please explain why any self respecting hero wouldn't slay you for being a corrupting, soul stealing monster? You sound like the bbeg of an official Pathfinder Module.

>The angels showed up last minute
Not my point. My point is you can't trust them, they fucked you over last time.

>The Father of Beasts can't control them
Maybe not, but you have to scour his children from every single one of your planets. Makes life a lot harder.

> I can take her.

I actually think Skitter fighting a min-maxing user with meta knowledge would be awesome to watch.

>Not my point. My point is you can't trust them, they fucked you over last time.
How? Not sure I understand what you mean

>Maybe not, but you have to scour his children from every single one of your planets. Makes life a lot harder.
Mmh I think ill change that from "all" planets to just "many" planets then. It might be annoying to fight a kaiju everytime you want to do harvest a planet.

>How? Not sure I understand what you mean
Like you said, they shut everything down, closed off the multiverse, and stopped us from being reborn. Seems pretty treacherous to me.

Whoa there, you guys started the worst war ever. The Angels arent all to blame here.

They ganked us at the end. I don't trust them not to gank us again.

The point of Universal War is that the world does not revolve around you. Other things are going on and active agents are trying to shape the world.

I know you dont like the Patrons but its a setting, not a power fantasy. Think of the Patrons as like guild masters or end game bosses.

Its a wide open universe with several powerful beings moving things behind the scenes.

I'm not sure what your point is. I'm telling you how I don't trust the angels and consider them good. I'm explaining to you why that is. What does that have to do with the world not revolving around me?

>WAAAH! Why can't I have immorality for free?!

No, I understand what you mean about the angels. I just wanted to explain my reasoning behind including the Patrons in the first place. Its lore and flavor but it also makes the universe mroe alive.

Yes, the Angels are little gankking faggots but everyone is out for their own agenda too.

I hope they enjoy their meddling causing another multiversal war.

>cross posting on reddit and FJ
low. very low

The question is why do you need to do what the demon asks, why can't you kill the duo and just drink from the fountain afterwards?

Eh, I always do that. You obviously use both too.

>You can only make things for me.
Wow, you don't sound like a self-important over-entitled ass.

>Entrance
Coin

>Outdoors
Forest

>Outdoors Addons
Bridge
Brook
Wildlife
Bug Song
Fickle Weather

>Indoors
Library
-Size
-Genre
-Fireplace
Computer Room
-Processor Upgrade
-RAM Upgrade
-Central AI
Bathrooms
-Deluxe
-Smell Neutralizer
-Automated Groomer
Living Room (merged with Library)
-Comfortable Furniture
-Streaming Service
-Sound System
Dining Room
-Android Maid
-Half Calories
-Wine Selection
Kitchen
-Food Replicator
-Pizza Oven
-Mysthical Ingredients

Indoors because I'm autist.

Anyone got one of those prison-type CYOAs where you get points to upgrade your stay. ie nicer shower, better food, companion, library.

Please, dying to find one again

>Entrance
The Coin
Time: Sunset, the sky pinks and purples and orange.
>Outdoors:
Lakefront

A perpetual fall, leaves of golden, reds and brown falling, touching the ground, disappearing and reappearing on the branches. Calm serene water, mild temperatures.

>Add-ons
Wildlife

Black Rabbits, Blue Birds, Koi, Friendly Red Foxes, Black Deer with White Spots.
>no insects
I demand Fire Flies.
Bug Song.
Set Time.
Predictable Weather.
Events.
>Indoors
Kitchen
1 3 4
Bedroom
2 3 5
Bathrooms
3 4 5
Computer Room
2 3 4
Library
1 2 5
Game Room
1 2 3

A deep jade green house with black tile roof. in the old style, everything lovingly crafted. Inside walls are typically red (marble in bathroom, walls are roman red paint on top with deep red-brown wood paneling at the bottom separated by black wood outlines in most of the rest of the house. The floor in the entry is deep red-brown wood, while the carpeted areas are a deep jade, the kitchen has dark green marble flooring, black cupboards, red marble counter tops, etc. Utensils are black or silvery, glasses are green crystal, plates are deep green. Consistent warm red colors contrasted by deep, and cool green colors.

The grass outside is deep red, the many small, smooth stones that make up the lake shore are black, the earth here is dark, the little wood dock that goes from the house patio out to into the lake is dark red-brown wood.

I only need room enough for one other person. A quiet and serene place away from the chaos of the world, but with access to it when necessary.

They like very different things over there. And I know I have bad taste, but everyone sensible should do the opposite of me and not visit Veeky Forums or the others.