I bought $10k worth of bitcoin with my credit card on coinbase. I have already lost my ass and now coinbase is down...

I bought $10k worth of bitcoin with my credit card on coinbase. I have already lost my ass and now coinbase is down. Can I call my credit card and do a chargeback?

ahhahahahahahah

Just wait then. What's the hurry. Bitcoin's not going anywhere despite whatever temporary dips shake out a lot of weak hands. HODL.

Yea i did that actually.

It's really funny because Coinbase then bans you and making a new account with same verification doesn't even work. You're fucking yourself by doing that. Way to be fucking retarded.

Yes, this is totally how you get refunds.

>BUYING THE DINOSAUR ATH ON A CREDIT CARD
you deserve to be poor

i dont give a fuck about coinbase banning me i need to unfuck myself

Welcome to your first BTC correction

Don't forget to sell and then buy back in when it goes back up higher than your sell price

You know that last time bitcoin dipped 30% in a day? Then in just a matter of weeks it got to where we saw it yesterday. Stop stressing.

Disregard this poster op he only wants to harm you and doesn't have your best interests in mind! Someone will buy your bags but such a technique is known as "buying low" (as in buying a low value item) and is not a good way to make money.
Just do the chargeback, I'm sure three months from now you'll be thinking back "Wow I can't believe there was a time people were able to buy bitcoin for $16,000!" (because their price will be very different then and no one under the sun would be able to find them at this price)
Welcome to crypto op you are off to a great start!

Try not to kill yourself when you see your lost gains next week

such a normie. just relax and hold.

This.
Its a volatile, bumpy ride but don't lose your shit over a correction. Stick it out, if you can't handle a drop without your butt clenching up maybe you shouldn't be trading? But seriously, how the fuck would you feel pulling out immediately to see this time next year it sitting at say, $350k????

Tldr: you all in now, enjoy the ride, thank me later

no refunds

kys

Op what have you decides to do? Hopefully you are staying the course. Now is not the time to pussy out

Coinbase will give you a negative balance and then hunt you down for the money

What manga is this?

OK let's say you made money on your $10k, say 20% which is unlikely but possible. You cash out and have to pay 35% tax plus you have credit card fees that have been accumulating in the 6 weeks it took coinbase to cash you out. Sorry user, you deserve this. Credit cards are for pajeets.

I don't think you're telling the truth OP
prove it

Except if it gets regulated.

Woops, there goes your "free money"

THANKS FOR THE NEET BUCKS NORMIE NOW GET OUT

>if
And if it doesn't?

Too many ifs to worry about. Just go hard, or go home.

I panic charge-backed some btc on coinbase back when it was around $3000/btc lol. I didn't get banned though, probably because it was such a small amount and because I opened a service request beforehand announcing that I was going to charge-back if they didn't give a refund on their own.

WHAT THE FUCK

your billing cycle probable closes in 30 days, itll shoot up after the holidays

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
It's over, this is the sign that the top has been reached...SELL NOW or prepare to hodl on the ride back to the next bottom and having to wait another 2-4 more years for your Lambo. SELLLLLLLLLLLLLL!