Biz nomination for biggest failure award 2017

Choose one and a runner up.

Ill start. Pic related. Runner up chainlink

Siacoin, RDD.

ODN hasn't even started yet, dumbass

all of the 3rd gen binance tokens. the april shitcoins at least had a while to moon, but every shit binance erc20 token has plummeted while btc soars.

bitcoin. $2000 EOY. will also be biggest success of 2018

DGB. Runner up RDD. Get the fuck out faggot.

ODN #1 - Sagemark makes fake accounts on discord to shill price.

Ark #2 - Was supposed to be 10 EOY

ICN and GNT

bitconeeEEEEEECT

bitcone

Confido

link
confido
ark

and confido

that guy who had millions of dollars worth of Siacoin

Fuck I remember him well. He had a little over $2 million in Siacoin and absolutely refused to sell no matter how low it went.

link is 2.3x above ico .... how the fuck you ppl breath?

Confido was incredibly successful depending on how you look at it. The "devs" certainly achieved their goals.

Bcash.

if he was already set, why the fuck would he do all-in gamble bullshit like that?

biggest fail is obviously digibyte

RCN

People got BLOWN THE FUCK OUT buying high and selling low.

Second vote for ARK.

Nicolas Maduro

this

Nicehash. $60million.

runner up pic related.

damn, what happened to him?

Listing ark with some total shitcoins one being a complete scam

Have you ever even looked into ark outside of the bullshit you read here? It’s one of the best performing ICOs of all time..

ark will be useless after oracles are solved tho

>ark

moron

who is solving oracles? when will that happen? pls help im all in on ark and want to exit sooo bad

What? LINK and in about 6 months they will have a working solution up and running. It doesn't mean there isn't room for competition. LINK is multi-platform and doesn't need to use anything else other than itself to create the bridge between crypto and IRL via its main net.

Also, it would bridge blockchain to blockchain though, no? Rendering ARK a bit obsolete? This is why I have preffered to place my money elsewhere, since there is a more elegant solution at a lower marketcap.

Milocoin
Kidscoin
Poswallet

The best memes