Sergey "satoshi nakamoto" nazarov

>sergey "satoshi nakamoto" nazarov
>2008: Creates the blockchain
>2018: Connects the blockchain to the real world
>2028: Reinvents the real world in his image

>I'm sad to say that a great number of people will be too late. You can try to tell them about it, but they won't understand any of it and will think it's a scam.

>Which is fine. Value will be derived by them later on; namely via their interaction with the applicational layers of this beautiful blockchain behemoth we've built.

>Anytime anyone turns anything away, I want to assure others that's okay. It isn't for everybody but someday it'll be used by all. They join our family then.

He's handsome af too

Who the fuck are you quoting?

They will join our family. Whether they like it or not.

Sergey

chainlink is the most worthless piece of garbage crypto has ever seen, it will pull a confido and all of you stinkie linkies will kill yourselves. 0 sats eoy 2018 screencap this.

You will join our family.
Like it. Or. Not.

if you honestly belive that that russian fool is satoshi you need to remove yourself from the genepool

Like it. Or. Not.

your LINK isn't gonna moon. You don't have to shill it everywhere

All shilling and fud'ing to the side chain link has the most memes kek
Love this meme coin that will take me to Lamboland

>Whilst looking down and out over the Rockies, I ruminated about how these mountains might be one of the last beautiful things I’d see. That flight, I was more distant from earth than it ever was from me. And my internal range of emotion was vaster than the mountain range writhing beneath.

yes it will and yes we do

make a smart contract right now if you're so confident, price of LINK will be 0.25 USD or less on December 31, 2018 11:59:59 EST, ill bet you 5 ETH and profit from your delusion. SCREENCAP THIS

Why are you so salty? Sergey says we should forgive those who hate us. You will see in time.

i believe

They all will too.

Sergey is Obama

But how will your smart contract access the price of Link hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Sergey teachings thread? Sergey teachings thread. Teach us master.

>Remember the tremendous emptiness betokened by someone's total devotion to trolling.