coming soon: combicoin
the top 30 coins rolled into one
seriously

> no XMR

30% BTC
40% NEO
20% ARK
10% USD right now

The next gen of cryptos actually worth something.

>no my specific coin out of 100s that i happen to personally believe in
really made me think, champ

btc - 85
xmr - 10
omg - 5

>no DOGE

You know there's really no point in diversifying right? This isn't a stock portfolio. The entire crypto market moves up and down together.
You should keep bitcoin and 1-2 altcoins as a hedge against it.
I'd recommend 40% btc. 40% XMR and 20% Litecoin.

BTC
ETH
ARK
LINK
Stratis
Rialto
NEO
Modum
Ripple
Stellar Lumens

I am already looking for Penthouses to buy in 2020.

This but put 20% in ETH.instead

He asked, faggot.

CAT launches its Beta on New Year's tho

Why the fuck have you got so many coins?

There is no way you can have researched all of those, while keeping on top of news, and following the markets.

Grow some balls and pick 1 or 2 main coins you believe in and then become an expert on them and the markets. Maybe get a small stake in some wildcard shitcoins.

It looks like you just don't know wtf you are doing.

please stop, crpyto is not to be invested IT IS REAL MOENY YOU FUCK WHAT IS THE POINT IF YOU ARE STILL A SLAVE TO FIAT

holding fiat means losing at leat 2% per year (if not 5%) so no OP, as always you're a faggot

>no ether
>no monero
>bunch of shitcoins instead
0/10

bruv i don't even notice anything under .1

you are me in 2015 kek

wheres the monero?

No VTC? and bunch of shitcoins spread as wide as pajeet buttchecks in the street? I bet the total capital is under 1K lol

Weakest larp on biz ever.

too much diversity.

>he doesn't basket trade

OP didn't mention account size. nothing wrong with being diversified, ask the guys who got REKT going all in on Confido

JOOST

congratz youre invested in absolute shit
you deserve to be poor

If you're investing longterm you need to add some ADA. Cardano has a lot of potential and a solid dev team behind it.

So what's your portfolio look like then?

lol, no

I am long on a lot of this stuff.

Researched them all.

Coinmarketcal is easy, as is following Telegram and Twitter.

I like the 3-coin approach. BTC + 2 Solid Alts, but I feel like 2018 is the year of the alts.

2017 was the year of BTCs true beginning and the year of the ICO.

2018 should see those ICOs and previous alt coins increase in market size tremendously.

I can see BTC maybe 5x - 7x next year, but a lot of these alts will 5x - 30x as the overall market ratio of BTC dominance drops compared to the market.

Fiatcoins are still fiat in value ffs. The next gen will be better and backed by energy.

Explain or link?

It's still in development but energy is the currency of the universe. The ultimate endgame to efficiency is understanding science. Energy coins will merge sci and biz. Of course this is my opinion. Google energy backed cryptos for more ideas. Most of these ideas are still in development. Fiatcoins are still based on electric costs anyways. At least ltc and ethereum address the engineering limitations of btc. The ethereum founder himself said that btc is not efficient in terms of engineering and will damage the environment. Those who disagree do not understand science and coding itself. Btc uses the electric consumption of Serbia.

Which is why btc can not be global as a main currency, due to the current energy infrastructure that we humans have.

>salt 5%

niggah do you not see that 1 million dollar support at .016 eth? you better get more in that shit

Btc doesnt have any value but what people are willing to pay

But there are new ideas for coins that are actually tied to reality in some form.

An energy coin is basically worth the value of the cost of producing it.

Which probably will be its own bubble, because energy production alone isnt a global standard.

I'm talking about using energy itself as a currency through the use of many mediums, one method includes crypto. Not just electricity. And it can't be artificially inflated like btc (fiatcoin).

Where's BTG??

what's going on with SALT?