Wow. Really Makes You Think

Wow. Really Makes You Think.

>Fiat with baked in hyperinflation
>Bonds with no obligation to holder
>'Stocks' with no voting rights

>be 1720
>People were saying south sea stock was a bubble at 200. 1k now. Stay mad for missing the boat faggots. See you at 10k

>be isaac newton
>people are saying to get reinvested and that it can't possibly go down now
>the king himself is invested, this is a sure thing, i'm going back in the market

Holy shit

This is literally Chainlink's chart

Looks like there was a big 8 month window to sell. What's the problem?

>People comparing this to tulip mania
>comparing a stock with actual real world value to flowers
>People can't see that It's Different This Time(TM)

>only 10x
Yawn, we see that almost every week or month.

>>People can't see that It's Different This Time(TM)
People are the same
Greed and stupidity are the same
Nothing has changed
Nothing is different

>find a random graph
>post it on Veeky Forums
>hm makes you thing doesn't it

What about the Tulip mania?

I hope in a few centuries people with no understanding of current technology or markets are even more dismissive of cryptocurrencies than the people today who go "lol why would those retards spend money on flowers"

Those flowers were actually rare and tulips took over a year to grow. Also at the peak, the tulips sold for 10x what an average person made in a year. A FUCKING YEAR.

That means BTC has at least 500k before it reaches the Tulip mania phase being 10x what the average person makes in a year

>Many modern scholars feel that the mania was not as extraordinary as Mackay described and argue that not enough price data are available to prove that a tulip bulb bubble actually occurred.[11][12][13]

Yeah and the value of dot com stocks were the same way right? Each one was x10 the average persons salary?
Christ how dense are you?

denial. my short is comfy.

do you realize that 50k/yr is the average income of americans who are the 1% of the world? the average income of ppl is 8k. you may have merit for arguing it to going to 80k with that logic, but not 500k lmao.

>Gg--g-g-g-g-gguys it's d-d--d-dddiffferent!!!!!

actually, comparing the market cap of dot com stocks to the market cap of bitcoin at .5mil . . . that makes you look like the retard

nobody cares about the turd world pajeet

Bitcoin is deflationary, decentralized, cloud storage for your wealth.

The South Sea Company was premised on the idea that there would be massive ROI in the form of lucrative spices.

People *will* be storing their money in a deflationary cryptocurrency, as long as governments around the world make inflation happen and inflict capital controls

>Cloud storage
kys

ok dude, this is full on denial. my short is comfy.

You mean .5 trillion? Also not all bubbles need to be the same marketcap. The dot com bubble was a mix of companies from many different fields. Bitcoin fails at the ONE thing it was meant to do.

>Almond status: activated

bitcoin was meant to be secure and immutable. everytjing else is secondary. that hasnt changed. hype always gets ahead of progress.

Looking forward to see your future liquidation.
Please post your bitmex REKT post here in the future.

this is the only reason why i think bitcoin is gonna detonate itself