I'm going to be running a game in an old west/weird america kind of setting, and I really need inspiration for stuff...

I'm going to be running a game in an old west/weird america kind of setting, and I really need inspiration for stuff. Can we have a wild west dump thread? I'll appreciate anything from wendigos to old mesas to paladin cowboys.

Did someone say paladin cowboys?

Need all I can get. Thanks user.

worth a bump

I'm your huckleberry, OP.

Try reading The Guns of Shadow Valley OP. It's a graphic novel printed by Dark Horse. A quick google with cbr in the search string should help you locate a free digital copy to read.

Always nice to see some Degenesis posted.

I've got a homebrewed wild west system that I wanted all sorts of inspiration for, so I've got an entire folder for this.

Commencing Wild West dump...

still here, thanks user.

Did someone say robot cowboys?

Best western has to be Once Upon a Time in the West.

Why is that injun using a Mosin?

Fuck if I know, possibly the only gun that the artist had on hand to use as reference?

I have a bone to pick with you, amigo.

>that revolver

Jesus Christ how horrifying

I never really thought about it, but it's not exactly inconceivable for a wild west gunslinger to have served in the Navy and been stationed in Japan for some time (or his dead older brother, or his father, or even his grandfather) and have done something over there that got him a samurai sword.

And this is it for me, Anons.