I'm designing a setting which is about a Cold War...

I'm designing a setting which is about a Cold War, but there was no split between the Chinese and Soviets and they are both united against the good guys. What kind of consequences could this have? If China didn't start exporting tonnes of stuff to the USA in the late seventies what would happen?

India drifts from pro Soviet neutral to provide Yankee neutral and becomes the crapfacturer for the US.

>there was no split between the Chinese and Soviets and they are both united against the good guys
But the Chinese and the Soviets were the good guys.

Now you've done it!

>But the Chinese and the Soviets were the good guys.
No. The good guys already lost.

Then they weren't that good if they lost

Escape from New York, 1997.

Escape from LA, 200X

Every time I think the homoeroticism of Soviet propaganda has reached a limit, I find a new one that blows past it.

You are spoiled Western child

>the good guys
North Korea?

Their stuff was awful faggy, huh?

>americans struggling to deal with the sight of strong, muscular men who are willing to work without complaint for the good of their nation

>non-Americans struggling to deal with the fact that America is and always has been the best nation in the world

kek

>'America is the best nation'
Found the delusional homoman

Found the envious cuck :^)

>cuck
No thanks, I'm not American as you noticed

if america is so great how come you are choosing between hillary and trump?

>mfw non-American friends of friends talk about how much they wish they lived in America and not their cucked shithole
>at least half of them have been kicked around due to being gunless and scared shitless of poor self defense laws
>Australian friend of a friend is currently going through serious legal troubles because he dared to defend himself from a home intruder
>British friend of a friend shanked by chavs, now wishes he could own and carry a handgun despite being a nogunz cuck before
>German friend of a friend kicked around by mudslimes coming to their cuckcountry

I genuinely feel pity for non-Americans, but sometimes they make it hard not to laugh at them. If we could get rid of all the niggers, spics, and fatties, it would be a true paradise, but at least I can take solace in legally shooting nightapes in self defense and laughing about it with the police.

>Australians, Brits and Germans
I would laugh at their complaints too

>between hillary and trump

>Trump

Come again?

>friends of friends
heh.

The USA retains its industrial base and is more robust. The corporations still win in the end.

The USSR collapses even faster under the weight of unindustrialized China.

Shh.
Post homoerotic Sino-Soviet propaganda.

Haha, no, the only good guys were Germany and Italy.

Cold war was between bad guy #1 and bad guy #2

>the good guys

I'm sorry but it seems your thread has devolved into useless commies arguing with other people about your usage of "good guys," op.
Try again later.
I'm sure it will work out then.

Your setting sounds retarded, go play DnD instead.