Does it really take off in 2018? Thinking about going in since it is down so much

Buy my bags. Please sir? I get paid in LINK, and I need to feed my wife's son. Buy my bags. for tyrell. He's hungry. so so hungry.

Buy LINK or get LINKED

REEEEEEE

PLEASE BUY I'M LOSING MY MIND, PLEASE BUY SOME LINK I'M BEGGING YOU

Its fucking peanuts on the floor, if you want to go in this would be the price. Read the white paper, watch Sergey give talks. If you're just FOMOing and don't want to research then your weak hands will sell far too soon.

>If you're just FOMOing and don't want to research then your weak hands will sell far too soon.

This, if people aren't in now there's no point in shilling them or even perusading them to enter. They are better off holding BTC.

>mfw
>wake up ETH worth $1,500 USD.
>LINK worth $450
>kek

yea, hopefully it's gonna take off anytime soon otherwise I'm ending it and just going back to ETH

i went all in on link 3 nights ago and i'm down money. should i sell my 200 coins?

>60$

not everyone has rich parents to loan them seed money, faggot

Link is a shitcoin. If you buy it, you’re almost as bad as the pajeets paid to shill it.

Sage

>50$
>all in

this is true, we dont have parents bankrolling us.

most of us have jobs where we set aside earnings to put into crypto.

You poor bastards. It seems like it's going back to $0.17

There's no reason to believe Chainlink won't stop going down, so no.

The man behind the coin is in absentia after receiving $32 million, and would already be under investigation for potential fraud in a regulated market.

The only link investors have to the product is via a VOLUNTEER named Rory. If Rory hadn't contacted Sergey about a job, Chainlink wouldn't even have Rory or the Slack he moderates. Think about that for a moment.

If that sounds to you like the sort of coin that's going to go up anytime soon in a market that's driven almost exclusively on marketing, news and communication, feel free to dive right in. And no, this isn't FUD, I'm speaking as an ex-holder of 50k Link who saw the writing on the wall and now knows what it's like to be in the green again.

>going back to $0.17
YES YES YES YES
I NEED BUY MORE YES

Holy shit you BTFO that poor nigger

Yeah bought link and sold later at a loss. This project could bleed dry or fly to Saturn. I'd wager it's the former than the latter. Either way there are great projects that aren't as high risk.

>high risk
>link

you didnt do your homework, did you user?

get a job and accumulate you dumb animeposting faggot

LINK's a shitcoin, the ideas can be good but if nobody's on board it will shart itself and die.

I thought I was smart for getting in at 1938. Oh well, I'm not selling.

Automobile's a shit invention, the ideas can be good but if nobody's on board it will shart itself and die.

I think the comparison can be made if you talk about gasoline vs electric automobiles long ago.

Food is shit, the ideas can be good but if nobody's on board it will shart itself and die.

You will maybe $20 from hours of work. If your coin 10x's and you dont sell prematurely / dont hold until it crashes, you'll be at $500. A 10x for $500. You need to get a job which generates more income.