Holding is a meme

I just made $300 out of a 3min trade, bought THC at literally the all time high and left with a 5% profit

And to think I fell for the hold meme the first months in this game. Holding is the apex of being a cattle in crypto. This is wild capitalism, pure and simple. There's no place for "muh tech, muh oracles" when facing speculation. There isn't, and if you buy something because "you believe in it" then you're a fucking imbecile and you're wasting your time here, because the place where you believe and actually invest in tech is the university.

Holding is for schmucks. The easy way to win at crypto is learning a few basic TA aspects, entering and leaving it quickly with a small profit. You should never hold a shitcoin for longer than a week. Even if you hit the jackpot and your beloved shitcoin is the new ethereum, gaining 10x after waiting months for it is worse than making small profits everyday.

Also, who the fuck buys bitcoin 'for the long term' anymore? Kill yourself if you say that, just end it mate.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/67wqYq
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

day trading is just gambling. Enjoy losing your house to your addiction I guess.

babbys first daytrade

>day trading is gambling
All investing is gambling

>the euphoria of a virgin's first succesful trade

>i got lucky in a trade
>holding is cattle
they are different strategies, one is long term and allows you to put effort elsewhere, one is short term and time consuming

>"I won a poker hand maybe I should go to the World Series"

fuck you cunt I will hold my coins, cant stop me

$300? lmao. I throw $10k trades around for fun to make a couple hundred. Then fucking coinbase has "unscheduled maintenance" while the price moves 20% and FUCKS you up the ass hard.

> (OP)
>babbys first daytrade

This ^
You can tell he made his first profit and now it's a genius.

First time trading ay?

LOL

No. You can diversify and make a long term portfolio that has expected payouts significant enough to cancel out natural risk aversion. While day trading is pulling a slot wheel. If you asked me to buy in to btc over a year ago I could tell you it would go up within a year with reasonably certainty. It's a risk but a small enough one mitigated through other investments. Now if you told me bitcoin is going to go up in the next hour. You are a delusional guesser. for one thing you cant even do 1hour interval market research.

>Veeky Forums day traders
lmao. Made your first profit and think you're hot shit, eh?

FUCK OFF TO STOCKS
GTFO
crypto is big because of hodlers, if you faggots were around early, BTC would endlessly fluctuate between 20-50 dollars.

just how fucking just'd are you on altcoins? considering you're actual altfags who bought at least 6 months ago, btc completely raped your coins prices
>oh but I'm up in cuckbucks
topkek, go where the money is flowing kids. otherwise you're just a shitcoin fanatic praying for it to go up

discord.gg/67wqYq

>makes 300 dollars
>here's how it's done you guys

kill yourself

Who was 30 percent capital gains tax?

Not everyone has the luxury of being glued to a monitor 24/7 in mummy's basement, dear. Some of us have actual careers and can't afford to watch the market that closely. Long term holds are the best option for us.

are you mentally ill? I never said anything about btc v.s. alts.

Lol this guy is about to get fucked

What TA do you use? How do I do it?

He didn't use TA, he caught a pump at the very end by luck and exited immediately.

Accumulating a decent coin slowly while the price is low and stable and then selling off in the distribution phase (or if you have enough, initiating a pump yourself by buying and selling your own orders), will always net you more reliable money without risk of a dump than doing dipshit 1/100 chance trades like OP made.