Why should i buy xlm?

Why should i buy xlm?

IS this a good coin?

fsfdsfds

sure is, has good partners

Literally the next Ethereum, if you buy in now, in six to one year you will have to consider when you are getting a garage extension on your house for you 4th lambo, after you banged your qt gf of course.

30k XLM, will I make it?

in six to one year, who the fuck writes like this?

pajeet detected.

I'm in 6k, I just want another Civic.

where do you think that rocket ship is going op

it is quite simple

to

the

moon :)

huhuhu gud bardners hgguu oooo

stop posting xlm

could be a sell signal for whales

It's a good tech, it's what bitcoin should always have been (5 sec transactions, 0.001 $ fee), and it's being released with Satoshipay in 2 days.

Holding 35k, will i make it?

this shitcoin will die out and so will ripple. cap this

kek

Isn't it already on Satoshi pay?

I thought flips were using this shit to send back to their ladyboy cousins and shit already.

who is this semen demon

if it ever actually takes off. believe there's more news to come this month.
last time there was news it mooned to like 1450 sats

where do i put my stop losses on this shit

How long does it take to make XLM transactions? I've got a withdrawal on binance that's taken about an hour now, did I fuck up?

Binance sends in batches when there's a large enough amount. Be patient

Thank you kind sir!

hhhhhhheeeee bardners hhhheeeeeee

Normally seconds, but yes about Binance and batching

its an absolute shitcoin

So guys, where is the Money Snake?

Give me a heads up on why this is supposed to moon. It's coming out of a dip so I'm invested in it just from this outlook.. give me some news/announcements that are happening and mooning this.

Seems it wont go more than 2x, but okay.

Stellar is actually pretty amazing. Transactions under 5 second and fees like 0.000000134 dollars.

Satoshipay launch on 12th, they're using Stellar and apparently giving out free lumens there too

No?

How would that scale at cryptokitty levels of popularity?

The point of XLM is that it scales. They trade some slight centralization for the ability to process a shitton more transactions than say, bitcoin. Not like bitcoin isn't practically centralized already, so why not embrace it.

plus a rocket -_-

In my pants. You want to make some money?