You don't need talent to become a monk you just need to be hardworking

>You don't need talent to become a monk you just need to be hardworking

How the fuck is a hardworking mindset not a talent?

who or what the fuck are you quoting? I've never once heard this concept.

fuckin get good nigga

if you take the massive amount of dick out of your mouth for a fuckin second to put some effort in you'll have an ethic in no time

Fucking everyone is hardworking. You aren't a genius if everyone else is a genius. You are just average. Monks are average.

I heard this in my dream a few months ago and i felt like i needed to post it now. So no need to bully me as bullying is not a talent and it rots you inside out.

Said like someone who didn't go to baiting college.

I got the highest degree.

Yes,

I am a Master Baiter.

You need endless willpower to train monk arts and how is that not a talent? Also you've never met me so how do you know i'm not a genious mr bully?

>bait
I JUST got up and i have all my willpower. Usually this concept echoes in my head when I'm tired so i don't feel like posting it but now i posted it so be nice in my thread.

>Be a mage
>Need the same amount of exp to level as everyone else
>Get tired of the monk constantly bitching about how special he is.
>Can play with reality in my spare time

>Be ranger
>Need to have sex with just as much bests as every one else to level up
>Gets tired of the monk constantly bitching about
>Can diddle bests in my spare time

>Be monk
>Need the same amount of exp to level as everyone else
>Bitch to everyone else how much of a hard worker I am
>Kill self for being a monk

>It's a Rock Lee Thread.

>He's not a Doctor Baiter

I'm NOT a monk, but the concept of having lots of willpower and being hardworking not being a talent is stupid. Are sorcerers untalented when they have inniate control over magic with their huge willpower?

You can try yourself to be more hardworking just doing everything You can and actually working harder for a moderately extented period of time.
You can't train yourself into being a math genius.

The difference that magic is a gift unique to person in many games/books. Hardworking attitude can be beaten into you by your sensei over a course of couple of years.

What is even the difference between a natural math genius and a natural autist that spends his every moment studying math with his retard brain if the result is the same? Simple, the autist has the talent of being hardworking.

Tbh this is a good argument. Thank you for answering my question.

PHat Dick Baiter?

Because hard work is the exact opposite of natural talent

The concept the OP is talking about is mostly something I only hear about in anime (the two concepts are just opposites though, so I don't really get where he's coming from), but as far as I know there aren't really classes in most games that are more or less hardworking than another

I guess a 3.5 monk has to work harder than some to still be valid

>How the fuck is not being a bitch not a talent?
It's not a talent because being a bitch is a mental disorder. And I'm sorry to tell you this, but there's no known cure.

Most talented people I know tend to effortlessly coast through mediocrity without putting in effort.

I've never heard anyone say that myself OP, but maybe they mean 'talent' in the sense of an inherited trait?

As in, most good fighters are naturally taller and stouter, sorcerers all have an arcane 'something' in them that lets them do their thing and most people who grow up to be rangers might have innately sharper senses than their peers.

Whereas with a Monk, so long as they practice and continue wanting to be a Monk, they can accomplish it even if they weren't born with any remarkable/above-average traits.

Eh, that's just how the player or DM has to put in extra work into 3.X martiale/full attack is the plan to get them to be good.

All classes require practice and skill to be in setting.

Which is why I like it when systems have, say the martial king, know a few non-combat cantrjps to present him flunking out of mage school as a kid.

>Which is why I like it when systems have, say the martial king, know a few non-combat cantrjps
You and me both m8. I mean I'd understand why a setting full of magic would have its most dedicated users as relclusive-types who are very choosy over who learns their spells, but I love it when minor utility-spells are commonplace enough that nobody bats an eyelid to the rogue or the paladin's lackey using a minor spell to warm their meal or something.

>talent
Talent is just applied skill.