Welcome to the Salty Spitoon. How tough are ya?

Welcome to the Salty Spitoon. How tough are ya?

I played through an entire campaign of FATAL.

Without any lube.

And didn't roll for anal circumference even ONCE during the game.

The floors in my house are made of d4s.

I once stood on a d100 and didn't even cry.

I replaced all of the carpet in my house with legos and walked to my car barefoot.

I have done freeform rp on Veeky Forums three times without losing my temper.

How tough am I? How tough am I?!

I was swallowed whole by a tarrasque and cut my way out. With a spoon. And people laughed that I ran a fighter with improvised weaponry.

I got pulled up by a judge during a MTG tournament for my behavior.

I let him off with a warning

I refuse to use coasters.

I refuse to acknowledge the ever growing well of apathy of my life as I continue moving from failed game to failed game in the hopes of filling the void with roleplaying.

I play my vintage deck unsleeved
And i drink Coca-Cola while playing

I keep track of all of my character's stats, attack bonuses, and items without a character sheet.

I've run an online campaign for nearly two years.
I have no hidden notes: I remember everything I don't make up as I go along.

Have you tried drugs? I guarantee you if you those things fill the gap so much you won't be able to live without the stuff.

He's a madman!

I passed through 12 assaults, a car hit me once, I worked at a mental hospital and I saved a neighbor from a dog.

I ate a bowl full of nails for breakfast.
Without a fort save.

I've run an online campaign for over four years, and I make shit up on the fly too.

Feels good man.

Once I decided to go outside into temperate cascadian sunshine for five minutes.

I still don't give a shit about Warhammer 40k

I talked to a girl and she wasn't creeped out by my visage.

I played an extremely lore friendly Catachan army

with 1 lemen russ, 3 chimeras, and 6 sentinels

I play Deathwing only.

That's not tough, that's just being a dick.

Nah. Pussies use coasters. I use tables, like a fucking man.

>I talked to a girl and she wasn't creeped out by my visage.

Bullshit.

I fuck beehives.

I’ve wrestled with alligators,
I’ve tussled with a whale.
I done handcuffed lightning
And thrown thunder in jail.
You know I’m bad.
just last week, I murdered a rock,
Injured a stone, Hospitalized a brick.
I’m so mean, I make medicine sick.

Rolled 31 (1d100)

I'll just roll to see how tough I am.

I'll have you know I failed a Gather Information check last week while buying some rations, and I only cut myself for twenty minutes

I only roll 20s

On a d6!

Beat this faggots, I walked down the street,WITHOUT HOLDING MOMMY'S HAND

I play a pure spellcaster using the base GURPS magic rules.

You're one hip motherfucker, user.

>pic
I'm so tough I looked at that pic and only d'awwed for 20 minutes

I walked four miles barefooted on the beach, the sand was hot and parts of the beach was full of rocks, I walked on that part. I also walked from one side of my city to the other once, took several hours.

Oh and I got an iron nail in my foot and I didn't cry.

I played a 4e campaign and enjoyed every moment of it.

Cool
I once walked from one side of my city to the other, all barefoot. It was about 9km,.

I once got hit by a little girl and didn't cry much

No, THIS is how you roll for toughness.

I hope you didn't encounter glass or sharp things. Walking on sand is actually harder than walking on asphalt, as you have to do more effort due to the sand displacing part of the force you use to walk. Hence walking a mile over sand tends to tire you more than walking a mile on the road.

But the beach tends to be more relaxing.

Rolled 93 (1d100)

fug

I didn't cry at the end of Marley and Me

I've owned at least one dog for the past 10 years.

I have memorised nearly every weapon stat in Dark Heresy Inquisitors handbook.

dude, that's just heartless

I played a guardsman conscript who survived a Tyranid invasion.

Using flintlocks.

> I didn't cry at the end of Marley and Me
Wow. We asked for tough guy's not edge lords

I ran a game on Roll20 set in the Fate universe, featuring a 14-man Holy Grail War free for all.

That being said, as fun as it was, I am never doing that shit again.

How much salt was spilt

Not as much as one would expect, thankfully.
All the players were people from my group of friends and everyone read and understood the rules.

Everyone was super cautious at first so things were going real slow until the Assassin tried killing someone and people started pointing fingers.

How did that even work? Did you have players controlling servants, treated them as NPCs or were they other players?
I've always wondered if there was a decent way to play a Fate/RPG, tabletop or vidya other than single player games or spin-offs that don't look like the original at all

It was 7 groups of 2 people.
I once tried running a hgw with NPC servants, but I tried to

We used a heavily modified version of a system made by some guy on Reddit, which I can't find at the moment.

>I once tried running a hgw with NPC servants, but I tried to
I had a brain fart.
I tried doing NPC servants, but I did not have the patience to roleplay 7 individual characters in different locations at the same time.

Yeah, it makes sense. I can't imagine getting such a large group, though.
Storytime of the game? Might as well ask for it at this point.

Right this way sir.

Damn son.

>I can't imagine getting such a large group, though
I have two different groups that I DM for, and a few of people that were looking for a one-off to join, so I said "fuck it, let's try this again"

>Storytime of the game?
I don't remember much as this was a month ago, but lets see what I got.

Here's the map. The yellow and orange were city parts, beige was field, grey were mountains, and red lines were major roads.

Servants were:
>Saber Yamato Takeru (genderbent)
Takeru was super serious, and her Master was a typical shonen character a la Shirou.
>Lancer Fionn Cumhaill (custom, not FGO one)
Fionn and his Master were the cocky characters who wanted to see who was the better hero/master.
>Archer Houyi
Houyi was kind and proud but had a pathological fear of death and his Master was a serious mercenary.
>Rider Agamemnon
Agamemnon was a Gil-face and his master had no idea what was going on; he didn't know about magic until now.
>Caster Agatha Christie
Christie was like Alexander Dumas in some ways; she didn't insult people like Dumas, but she liked doing things for a good story. Her Master was a stereotypical mage who liked to experiment.
>Berserker Nebuchadnezzar
Nebu is insane and acted more like an animal than a madman like Lancelot or Heracles. His master was like Rider's.
>Assassin Cain
Cain was the melancholic character who didn't want to fight, but his master was almost literally Shinji.

I'll write more in a bit, just looking for the notes I did save.

It's not about being a pussy. It's about respecting people's property. If you let people leave glasses/cups/etc. down on your table at home and you don't care about leaving marks on it, that's your business. But if you're in someone else's place, until you are told otherwise, USE A FUCKING COASTER. Which is something you would understand, if you weren't a complete prick.

I have some tidbits in my notes and I remember some parts.

Like I said, everyone was super cautious and were doing nothing until Cain found Houyi's Master and was told to attack.
They managed to scare Cain away, but drew the attention of Fion, Agamemnon, and Nebuchad.

Agamemnon, being a gil face, just went around taunting people with one of his 2 NPs, which let him summon faceless Greek soldiers as familiars in the area around him.
I remember that Agamemnon faded away when his master chose to trust Caster's Master, and was trapped and killed in Caster's NP.

Takeru almost killed herself when Kusanagi hit Cain, who she wasn't aware was in its range, and took damage from Cain's reverse damage NP. Everyone who did not know about Cain were confused when that happened.

Nebuchadnezzar activated his "siege of Jerusalem" NP in the middle of the city, and the Church's Overseer (my dmpc) offered a command spell to whoever stopped him. His Master used his spell to force Nebu to deactivate his NP and they ran.

A huge battle broke out in the middle when I believe 3 Masters (Caster's, Lancer's, and Saber's) were attacked during a peace agreement by some goons Archer's Master bought. Assassin's Master accidentally drove into this. Lancer was CS'd in and killed them all.

Heroically, Cain sacrificed himself to kill Berserker when he used his NP a second time by forcing the damage Cain back onto Nebu. As mentioned, Cain's Master had the luck of driving into the above firefight a bit later on his way to the Overseer.

A cool battle between Lancer and Archer happened when the former used his magical thunder shield to block the latter's god-slaying arrows.

Saber and Lancer were the last Servants at the end, and their battle was one of the saltiest moments when we rolled off whether Saber was or wasn't affected by Lancer's NP.

Most of my notes are locations of people and things with some small bulletpoints.
I'll see if any of my players have any of their stuff on hand.

I owned four dogs, they are all dead now. One by poison, one by old age, another by a heart attack and the last one was run over by a car and took ten painful minutes to die.

You absolute madman user.
I've always thought that would be a fun two person game or like a huge marathon game or somesuch, but it would be absolute hell to DM.

>Almost a crit-fail

For sure. Even with people knowing the system inside and out, there were times when I had to call for a break in the middle of a session so I could catch up.

Never doing it again. It was super fun to see it work as well as it did, but I'm never doing it again.

But I got three of them into Fate, and I'm taking them and one of our new friends through a game inspired by Fate/Grand Order with the "class card equip" of Kaleid Illya or however it's spelled.