How many of you faggots use hardware wallets?

How many of you faggots use hardware wallets?

i bought a trezor but i dont want to pay the transaction fees to move them there plus im scared im going to fuck up and lose my coins somehow

RIP John Dunsworth

So you just keep your long terms in a exchange? Are you a fucking normie? It's like you hate money.

Why are you paying fees? Use GDAX, there are no fees to encourage day trading.

Just got a Ledger Nano S in the mail a couple days ago. First time spending any of my crypto gains and I felt that it was worth it at this point, especially since I am a long hodler.

I've moved some test amounts over, but haven't yet pulled the trigger on my full stack. Gonna make sure I don't fuck anything up like

so does having a hardware wallet let you transfer without fees? or just for having the physical handling like precious metals?

Actually transfered most of mine to a ledger nano s. Easy as fuck

somes 2 let's go

It's just a hardware solution for storing your private keys and wallet addresses and feeling nice in the hand like you mentioned.

Kind of pointless and technically a paper wallet or brain wallet might be superior, but who has time for that?

TREZOR or Ledger NANO?
which one and why

I asked for a Ledger Nano S for Christmas.

Damn. Didn't even know he was dead.

they're all keylogged anyways, i use a leger nano s for my eth and bitcoin personally

>John Dunsworth
fuck, rip to a true boss.

RIP

Sooner or later an exchange will fuck you over, guaranteed. Unless you're a normie with 0.1 BTC on Coinbase, you should eventually get one. Besides, it's cyberpunk as fuck.

>0.1 BTC on Coinbase
that is literally me :(
well some of it is on bittrex for shitcoin trading

Anyone got the ledger blue?

Seems like a better bet than the nano in the long term but I'm wondering if having bluetooth makes it less secure.

So long as there's a way to turn the bluetooth off, should be fine.

The shitbells toll for him bud.